Kerala HSE Time Table Class 12 2019 | Download Kerala HSE Time Table Class 12 From Here | Exam Timings | Admit Card Details
The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education(DHSE) Kerala has released the timetable/date sheet for Class 12th. Kerala HSE Timetable Class 12th 2019 is available now on the official website, www.dhsekerala.gov.in.
The Kerala Board was formed under the Indian State Government and established in 1990. Kerala Board is responsible to conduct SSLC and HSE examination every year in Kerala. The private and public schools in Kerala are governed by Kerala Board.
Students are requested to visit the website and download the details of Plus Two Dates sheet 2019 directly. Although, in this article, we will provide you with the details related to Kerala HSC Timetable, exam and how to download the timetable.
Kerala HSC Class 12th/Intermediate 2nd year/ Plus two Exam will start from 6th March 2019 and is going to end on 27th March 2019. Please get through this article to get more information about the HSC Plus Two Exam routine.
Kerala HSE Time table Class 12th 2019
Here, in this section, we will brief you about Kerala board HSE Class 12th Examination details and timetable details.
Kerala HSE Class 12th Examination Details are
|Directorate Of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Kerala HSE 2nd year(+2) Exam 2019|
Start Date of Exam
|6th March 2019|
End Date Of Exam
27th March 2019
|Admit Card Release Date|
8th February 2019
|Mode of Exam|
Kerala HSE Time Table Class 12th details are
Time Table for the Higher Secondary Examination – March 2019
|6/03/2019||Wednesday||Business Studies, Chemistry, Journalism|
History, Islamic History & Culture
Economics, English Literature, Physics
Part – II Languages, Computer Information Technology (Old), Computer Science And Information Technology
|18/03/2019||Monday||Communicative English, Electronics Service Technology (Old), Electronic Systems, Political Science|
|19/03/2019||Tuesday||Accountancy, Biology, Computer Science, Part – III Languages, Sanskrit Sahithya|
Part – I English
|25/03/2019||Monday||Anthropology, Gandhian Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit Sasthra|
|26/03/2019||Tuesday||Geography, Psychology, Music|
Computer Application, Electronics, Geology, Home Science, Philosophy, Statistics
For Art Subjects
PART – II – Languages
PART I – English
Kerala HSE Class 12th Exam Timings
- Subjects Without Practical’s: 10 AM to 12.45 PM including cool off time of 15 minutes
- Subjects with Practical except Biology and Music: 10 AM to 12.45 PM including cool off time of 15 minutes
- Biology: 10.00 A.M TO 12.25 P.M including Cool Off Time (20 minutes ie., 10 minutes each for Botany & Zoology and 5 minutes preparatory time for Zoology)
- Music: 10.00 A.M TO 11.45 A.M including Cool Off Time (15 minutes)
Note: The Practical Evaluation will be conducted from 14/02/2019 to 01/03/2019.
Kerala HSE Time Table Class 12th Procedure to Download
Now in this section, we will give you the details, how to download the Kerala HSC Class 12th Timetable 2019 directly from the website. Please follow the below given steps
- Visit the official website of Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education i.e. dhsekerala.gov.in.
- On its home page, under the Examination Section find the link “Higher Secondary Examination March 2019-Notification” and click on it.
- You will get a PDF format of notification at the screen, containing around 90 pages in it.
- Kerala HSC Timetable Class 12th details are present in its 27th
- Download the datesheet in PDF format and save in your personal system or mobile phone for the future.
- You can also take a print-out of it, for your reference.
Kerala HSE Admit Card Details for Class 12th Exam 2019
Kerala HSC Class 12th Exam Admit card will be released on 8th February 2019 on its official website. Students are requested to wait till then, and when it is notified, download it directly from the website www.dhsekerala.gov.in and keep it safe with them.
Admit card is mandatory to produce inside the examination hall, else you would not be allowed to write the exam. So, please make sure you carry your hall ticket before you enter the examination hall. And also follow the instructions mentioned in the Admit card.
Admit Card generally carries the details like,
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Enrollment Number
- Center Name
- Center Code etc.
For Admit Card Details Please Click Here, DHSE Kerala Admit Card Details
Tips for Preparation of Exam
Let us provide you with few tips to prepare for your HSE Class 12th Exam.
- After you have downloaded the Kerala Board HSE Timetable for Class 12th, prepare for the subjects which don’t have a gap between the exams.
- Finish the syllabus 15 days before the exam, so that you get the proper time for revision.
- Solve previous year question papers; it helps in time management during the examination.
- Keep yourself fit. Eat lots of fruits and green vegetables, it helps to sharpen your mind and maintains your body fitness.
After giving the details of Kerala HSE Class 12th Timetable and Examination, we hope students are now clear about the information which they needed. Students can visit the official website of Kerala Board, if they need any prior information and also if they want details of other important dates, it’s available in the same PDF file in which timetable details are mentioned. As informed, hall tickets will be released on 8th Feb 2019; you can download it directly from the website on the declared date.
Students, we hope that you prepare well for your HSE Intermediate second year/Plus Two Exam and score good marks in it. Your Class 12th result will help you to get a good college or institute, from where you will do your graduation. Of course, a placement based college is always a better option for you, as they guarantee you to get placed and secure your career.
All the best students for your HSE Class 12th Examination. We wish you a very bright future. Hope, we have helped you a little with this article. For any feedback for us, please leave a comment at the end of this article.
Thank you for reading!!!