Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10: Karnataka Board Class 10 Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Exam Time Table for the academic year 2018-19 has been released. Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has released the time table on 11 December 2018. The exams will begin on March 21, 2019, and it will end on April 04, 2019. The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
Karnataka SSLC Time Table for 2019 | Download Karnataka SSLC Time Table From Here | Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Details
For more details on the exam schedules and timings, students can take a look at the detailed timetable mentioned below. Students can visit the official website of KSEEB (http://kseeb.kar.nic.in/index.asp#) to download the Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10. We have provided a full date sheet with all the necessary details here in this article and an official direct link to download the Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10. Fully acquaint yourself by reading the below article and plan your studies accordingly. You can check previous year SSLC 2018 time table Karnataka also.
Overview of Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB): KSEEB came into existence during the year 1966. It conducts examinations for class 10th of affiliated schools and 11 other examinations like Karnataka open school, Diploma in Education, Music etc. The Board has Bangalore as its headquarters.
Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Date Sheet 2019
Let us take a look of the overview of Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10 to get the information about specific details of Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board.
|1.||Name of the Examination||Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination|
|2.||Organized by||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)|
|3.||Exam starts on||21 March 2019|
|4.||Exam ends on||01 April 2019|
|5.||Exam Timings||9:30 am to 12:30 pm (written exam time 2 hours 45 mins and 15 mins for reading question paper)|
|6.||Official website link||kseeb.kar.nic.in|
Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10 Complete Exam schedule and Date Sheet
Here we have tabulated the official Date Sheet of Karnataka SSLC Class 10. Students are requested to go through the time table thoroughly and start their preparation well before time.
|Date||Day||Subject||Time||Total Duration||Max Marks|
|21 March 2019||Thursday||First Language:|
Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, English, Sanskrit
|09:30 am||12:30 pm||2:45 hours|
|22 March 2019 Friday: No Examination|
|23 March 2019||Saturday||Core Subjects: Elements of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering- 2||9:30 am||12:45 pm||3:00 Hours|
|Engineering Graphics – 2||2:00 pm||5:15 pm||3:00 Hours|
|Elements of Electronic Engineering||9:30 am||12:45 pm||3:00 Hours|
|Elements of Computer Science||9:30 am||12:45 pm||3:00 Hours|
|Economics||9:30 am||12:30 pm||2:45 hours|
|24 March 2019: Sunday: Holiday|
|25 March 2019||Monday||Core Subjects:|
|9:30 am||12:30 pm||2:45 hours|
|26 March 2019: Tuesday: No Examination|
|27 March 2019||Wednesday||Second Language:|
|9:30 am||12:00 pm||2:15 hours|
|28 March 2019: Thursday: No Examination|
|29 March 2019||Friday||Core Subject:|
|9:30 am||12:30 pm||2:45 hours|
|30 March 2019: Saturday: No Examination|
|31 March 2019: Sunday: Holiday|
|01 April 2019: Monday: No Examination|
|02 April 2019||Tuesday||Core Subjects:|
|9:30 am||12:30 pm||2:45 hours|
|Political Science||9:30 am||12:30 pm||2:45 hours|
|Karnataka Music/ Hindustani Music||02:00 pm||05:15 pm||3:00 hours|
|03 April 2019: Wednesday: No Examination|
|04 April 2019||Thursday||Third Language|
Hindi, Kannada, Arabic, English, Persian, Urdu, Sanskrit, Konkani, Tulu
|9:30 am||12:30 pm||2:15 hours|
|NSQF Exam Subjects|
Beauty and Wellness
|9:30 am||12:30 pm||2:00 hours|
Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination – Important Instructions
- Subjects are applicable to Junior Technical School candidates only.
- Practical and oral examinations for JTS candidates will be conducted on 05 April 2019 (Friday) at their respective centers.
- Karnataka Music/ Hindustani Music Theory exam will be conducted at 2:00 pm 3:45 pm and the practical exam at 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm.
- One-hour extra time will be given to differently abled candidates (Deaf & Dumb, Learning Disability, Blind and Mentally Challenged).
Note: For all subjects 15 mins extra time will be provided to read the question paper.
Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination Official Time Table Instructions
For CCE Repeaters
- For the first language, maximum marks are 100 and for remaining subjects 80 Maximum marks per subject.
- For First Language & Optional Subjects: 2 hours 45 mins for writing and 15 mins for reading the question paper and for the Second Language and third language 2 hours 15 mins for writing and 15 mins for reading the Question Paper is provided.
- 1st Language and core subjects: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2nd Language and 3rd Language 9:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- For JTS: Elements of Engineering: 9:30 am to 12:15 pm, Engineering Drawing: 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm.
- For Karnataka Music/ Hindustani Music: 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm.
For students taking the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) Subjects
- For NSQF students 2 hours for writing and 15 mins for reading question paper are provided.
- NSQF Subjects Examination will be conducted from 9:30 am to 11:45 am.
For CCE-Private Freshers, CCE- Private Repeaters and Regular Repeaters those who do not come under CCE
- For the first language, maximum marks are 125 and for remaining subjects 100 Maximum marks per subject.
- For 1st Language and Optional Subjects, 3 hours for writing and 15 minutes for reading the Question Paper and for 2nd and 3rd Language 2 hours 30 mins for writing and 15 mins for reading the Question Paper are provided.
- 1st Language and Core Subjects: 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and 2nd Language and 3rd Language: 9:30 am to 12:15 pm
Alternative subjects for differently abled candidates are as below
- Political Science
- Karnataka/ Hindustani Music
Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination Time Table Procedure to Download
Here in this section, we are providing you complete procedure to download the Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination Time table. By following these simple steps, you can easily download your Date sheet and also get the print out to avoid any confusion about the exam dates and respective subjects.
Go through the following steps to access the updated exam schedule for class 10th from the official website of Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)
1st Step – Go to the official website of Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) or you can directly copy and paste the link provided in this article to reach the website.
2nd Step – Under home page, you can see SLCC Exam link on left side. Under SLCC Exam click on Time Table link.
3rd Step – After clicking that link you will be directed to SLCC Time table page.
4th Step – On that page click on the link TIME TABLE FOR MARCH/APRIL 2019 to open the pdf of Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination time table.
5th Step – The PDF of Exam Date sheet will get open like this shown in this snapshot.
Candidates are advised to download and take printouts of their Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination Date Sheet PDF for future reference.
6th Step – Check the exam dates carefully and plan your preparation accordingly.
Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- It is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card at the examination center.
- Candidates can download their Karnataka SSLC Class 10 exam from official website of KSEEB.
- In order to download the Karnataka SSLC Admit Card 2019 for class 10, the candidates will have to provide the required information such as the name of the exam or class, roll number, registration number date of birth etc.
- The admit card will be available in the pdf format having all the useful information.
- The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) will be releasing the admit card in the month of January/February 2019, on their official website.
- The exact date will be announced soon by the board.
Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Exam – Do’s and Don’ts
The examination holds special importance in a student’s life. The students have to make their own strategies in order to attain the best, we have also provided here some basic list of Do’s and Don’ts to follow during the examination.
- Prepare your own schedule of study which suits you.
- Make your own time table as per your syllabus.
- Practicing lots of sample/ mock papers will enhance your writing speed during exams and will help you to complete your paper well before time.
- Reach the examination center before time to avoid last minute stress.
- You are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you in the examination hall.
- Your examination will be got canceled if you find indulge in borrowing the things from others or found with the restricted items.
- Don’t get distracted by any external factor.
Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Exam – Important tips/ key notes to remember
- For better performance stay positive during exams.
- Study thoroughly and practice lots of sample papers before the exam.
- Take small breaks during long study sessions.
- Eat healthily, drink lots of water and have a good sleep.
- Exercising and practicing yoga will boost your confidence and will keep you calm.
- Do not panic and do well in the examination.