Karnataka SSLC Time Table Class 10 2020: The officials of Karnataka Secondary Education Board (KSEEB) have released the Karanataka SSLC Time Table for the students of Class 10. Candidates who are curious about KSEEEB 10th Time Table can download the Karnataka SSLC exam dates from this article.
For more details on the exam schedules and timings, students can take a look at the detailed timetable mentioned below. Students can visit the official website of KSEEB to download the Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10. We have provided a full date sheet with all the necessary details here in this article and an official direct link to download the Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10. Fully acquaint yourself by reading the below article and plan your studies accordingly.
SSLC Time Table 2020 Karnataka Overview
KSEEB came into existence during the year 1966. It conducts examinations for class 10th of affiliated schools and 11 other examinations like Karnataka open school, Diploma in Education, Music, etc. Before getting into the details of Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10, let’s have an overview of the examination:
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka SSLC Examinations|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board|
|SSLC Exam Date 2020 Karanataka||27th March 2020|
|Exam End Date||9th April 2020|
|Category||SSLC Exam Time Table Class 10 2020 Karnataka|
2020 SSLC Exam Time Table Karnataka
The Karnataka SSLC Time Table for Class 10 is tabulated below
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|27 Mar 2020|
|30 Mar 2020|
Political Science (97)
Karnataka Music/Hindustani Music (98)
|01 Apr 2020|
|03 Apr 2020|
NSQF Exam Subjects
Information Technology (86)
Health Care (89)
Beauty and Wellness (90)
|04 Apr 2020|
|Elements of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (71)|
Engineering Graphics (72)
Elements of Electronic Engineering (73)
Elements of Computer Science (74)
|07 Apr 2020|
|09 Apr 2020|
|Social Science (85)|
How To Download Karnataka SSLC Examination Time Table 2020?
Here in this section, we are providing you complete procedure to download the Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination Time table. By following these simple steps, you can easily download your Date sheet and also get the print out to avoid any confusion about the exam dates and respective subjects.
Go through the following steps to access the updated exam schedule for class 10th from the official website of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB).
- Step – 1: Go to the official website of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB).
- Step – 2: Under the home page, you can see the SLCC Exam link on the left side. Under SLCC Exam click on Time Table link.
- Step – 3: After clicking that link you will be directed to the SLCC Time table page.
- Step – 4: On that page click on the link TIME TABLE FOR MARCH/APRIL 2020 to open the pdf of Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination time table.
- Step – 5: The PDF of the Exam Date sheet will get open like this shown in this snapshot.
- Step – 6: Check the exam dates carefully and plan your preparation accordingly.
- Step – 7: Candidates are advised to download and take printouts of their Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Examination Date Sheet PDF for future reference.
Details Mentioned on 10th Time Table 2020 Karnataka
- Date of the Exam
- Day of the Exam
- List of Subjects
- Subjects Codes
- Total Time
- Total Marks
- Important Instructions
Karnataka SSLC Examination Instructions
- Subjects are applicable to Junior Technical School candidates only.
- Practical and oral examinations for JTS candidates will be conducted on 05 April 2020 (Friday) at their respective centers.
- Karnataka Music/ Hindustani Music Theory exam will be conducted at 2:00 PM to 3:45 PM and the practical exam from 3:45 PM to 5:15 PM.
- One-hour extra time will be given to differently-abled candidates (Deaf & Dumb, Learning Disability, Blind and Mentally Challenged).
Note: For all subjects 15 mins extra time will be provided to read the question paper.
Karnataka SSLC Examination Official Time Table Instructions
For CCE Repeaters
- For the first language, maximum marks are 100 and for remaining subjects 80 Maximum marks per subject.
- For First Language & Optional Subjects: 2 hours 45 mins for writing and 15 mins for reading the question paper and for the Second Language and third language 2 hours 15 mins for writing and 15 mins for reading the Question Paper is provided.
- 1st Language and core subjects: 9:30 am to 12:30 PM and 2nd Language and 3rd Language 9:30 am to 12:00 PM.
- For JTS: Elements of Engineering: 9:30 am to 12:15 PM, Engineering Drawing: 2:00 PM to 5:15 PM.
- For Karnataka Music/ Hindustani Music: 2:00 PM to 5:15 PM.
For students taking the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) Subjects
- For NSQF students 2 hours for writing and 15 mins for reading question paper are provided.
- NSQF Subjects Examination will be conducted from 9:30 am to 11:45 am.
For CCE-Private Freshers, CCE- Private Repeaters and Regular Repeaters those who do not come under CCE
- For the first language, maximum marks are 125 and for remaining subjects 100 Maximum marks per subject.
- For 1st Language and Optional Subjects, 3 hours for writing and 15 minutes for reading the Question Paper and for 2nd and 3rd Language 2 hours 30 mins for writing and 15 mins for reading the Question Paper are provided.
- 1st Language and Core Subjects: 9:30 am to 12:45 PM and 2nd Language and 3rd Language: 9:30 am to 12:15 PM
Alternative subjects for differently-abled candidates are as below
- Political Science
- Karnataka/Hindustani Music
Karnataka SSLC Examination Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- It is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card at the examination center.
- Candidates can download their Karnataka SSLC Class 10 exam from the official website of KSEEB.
- In order to download the Karnataka SSLC Admit Card 2020 for class 10, the candidates will have to provide the required information such as the name of the exam or class, roll number, registration number date of birth, etc.
- The admit card will be available in the pdf format having all the useful information.
- The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) will be releasing the admit card in the month of January/February 2020, on their official website.
- The exact date will be announced soon by the board.
Karnataka SSLC Exam Do’s and Don’ts
The examination holds special importance in a student’s life. The students have to make their own strategies in order to attain the best, we have also provided here some basic list of Do’s and Don’ts to follow during the examination.
- Prepare your own schedule of study which suits you.
- Make your own time table as per your syllabus.
- Practicing lots of sample/mock papers will enhance your writing speed during exams and will help you to complete your paper well before time.
- Reach the examination center before time to avoid last-minute stress.
- You are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you in the examination hall.
- Your examination will be got canceled if you find to indulge in borrowing the things from others or found with the restricted items.
- Don’t get distracted by any external factor.
Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Exam Important Tips
- For better performance stay positive during exams.
- Study thoroughly and practice lots of sample papers before the exam.
- Take small breaks during long study sessions.
- Eat healthily, drink lots of water and have a good sleep.
- Exercising and practicing yoga will boost your confidence and will keep you calm.
- Do not panic and do well in the examination.