JKBOSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2020: JKBOSE 10th class date sheet 2020 released by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education will be conducted as per the published schedule. The exams are exclusively for Jammu Division and will commence from the month of February 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education also updated the date sheet, stating a change in exam timings. As per the new notification, the exam is scheduled to start at 12:30 p.m. instead of the original 11:00 a.m. There are no changes in the dates of the examination.
JKBOSE 10th Class Important Dates
|JKBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2020 Annual|
Jammu Summer Zone
|Availability of Date Sheet||17th January 2020|
|Exam Dates||29th February – 18th March 2020|
How To Download JKBOSE 10th Class Date Sheet
Students have the option to download the date sheet on to their local machine for offline viewing or printing. They can access and download the date sheet through the following steps:
- Students must visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education at http://jkbose.ac.in/
- Click the button titled, “Enter Main Site.”
- Once clicked, a new page will load and the student must navigate to the header tab, titled “Student”. Hover over this tab for the down-drop menu, and then click on the “Date Sheet” option.
- Students are then required to select either Jammu or Kashmir Division.
- Select the Jammu Division and a new tab will open. Here, click on the “Class 10th” option.
- Another tab will open up and the student will be presented with the date sheet in PDF format. Students are required to right-click on the page and select “save as” option.
- Doing so will save the PDF on to the device for offline viewing or printing.
JKBOSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2020
Complete details of the JKBOSE 10th class date sheet are as follows:
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|29th February 2020|
|03rd March 2020|
|07th March 2020|
Art and Drawing
|11th March 2020|
|14th March 2020|
|17th March 2020|
Beauty and Wellness
Media and Entertainment
Physical Education and Sport
|18th March 2020|
- The practical Examination in Science, Home Science. Computer Science and Music will be held from 24-03-2020( Tuesday). Candidates concerned should contact Head of the institutions concerned.
- Music/Painting/Art & Drawing and Home Science is meant for Blind/Deaf and Dumb candidates only in lieu of Mathematics and Science.
- The examinees are advised to adhere to the instructions strictly given on the backside of the admit cards to be issued to them in due course of time and bring the same (Admit Card) on all days of examination for verification.
- All Heads of Government/Private Institutions of the Jammu Division (Summer Zone Areas) Shall collect Admit Cards of their candidates from the concerned BOSE office (Sub/Branch Offices/ Head Office Jammu) w.e.f 17th February 2020.
Details Mentioned On JKBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2020
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Examination Name
- Respective Class of the Student
- Day of the Examination
- Date of the Examination
- List of Subjects
- Subject Codes
- Timings of Exam
- Important Instructions
JKBOSE 10th Study Tips and Tricks
Exams are an important aspect of a student’s life. Board exams are especially crucial as they majorly influence a student’s future. From employment opportunities to higher education, school board exams determine if a student is eligible or not. Hence, it is important for the student to prepare well and secure good marks in the examination.
However, it is easier said than done students may want to secure more marks, and they try to do just that. But lack of a proper strategy and poor techniques will only result in wasted time and effort.
These study tips and tricks are designed to minimize the time wasted and maximize learning efficiency. Please consider adopting a few of the mentioned strategies to secure more marks:
- Setting a Schedule: Adhering to a study schedule ensures that the student develops a habit of studying. According to psychologists, an activity can be transformed into a habit in as little as 30 days. Hence, students are requested to start adhering to a study schedule. Ideally, the study schedule should be set up when there is very little disturbance or distractions. Early mornings or late nights would be the best time for studying.
- Practice Until Perfection: A skill such as dancing or singing needs adequate practice for reaching perfection. Similarly, a concept can only be perfected with sufficient practice. Without enough practice, students have a tendency to forget, the possibility of distorting thoughts or even fabricate irrelevant information. Moreover, recalling information takes up precious time, which is especially limited during an exam. Hence, students have to ensure that they thoroughly practice important concepts before attempting the board exams.
- Note-Taking: The best learning experience happens in a classroom setting. Hence, students are requested to pay as much attention as they can during a lecture. A beneficial task that students can perform when in a lecture is taking notes. This is an incredibly helpful activity as coordination exists between the mind, ears, eyes, and hands. From a psychological perspective, the student is more alert and engaged during this activity; and is also able to process more information efficiently. From an academic perspective, the student will have another point of reference, which can be used to brush up on important information quickly, prior to an examination. Hence, students are requested to start taking notes during lectures or relevant classroom interaction.
- Rest: One of the most important aspects of learning is sleep. It helps the mind to recall and reinforce relevant information for retrieval at a later date. Furthermore, lack of sleep can lead to various debilitations and mental exhaustion. It can adversely affect the mental acuity and reasoning of students. It has also been linked to other health issues such as high blood pressure. Therefore, please ensure that you get enough sleep the night before a major exam.
Do adopt these tips to stand a chance of securing better marks in the exam.
FAQ’s on JKBOSE 10th Exam 2020
When is the class 10 exams commencing?
Class 10 exams are commencing from 29-October-2019.
When is the class 10 exams concluding?
The last exam has been scheduled to conclude on 16th November 2019.
When are the practicals schedules to start?
Practical exams for Science, Home Science, Music, and Computer Science are scheduled before the commencement of the theoretical exams, viz., 21st October 2019 onwards.
Where to download the class 10 date sheet? Which is the official website for JKBOSE?
The official website for JKBOSe is http://jkbose.ac.in/. Not just class 10, students can also find class 11 and class 12 date sheets and other related information.
Get Updated Board Exam Time Table 2020 for Class 10 and 12.