Haryana Polytechnic: Haryana State Society for Technical Education (HSTES) will tentatively undertake the admission process for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 from the third week of April to the third week of July. DET Haryana Polytechnic 2020 is a recruitment procedure carried out by different polytechnics across the state of Haryana for entry to degree engineering courses. Candidates will be able to apply for the Haryana Polytechnic 2020 admission process online. It should be noted that Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will not be tested for entry and admission is based on marks secured by the candidates in Class 10th or equivalent examination.
Depending on the candidates’ marks in the qualifying test, the authorities must plan an inter se merit/rank of the candidates. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of Haryana Polytechnic 2020s inter se merit/rank will be eligible to participate in the admission process’s three rounds of counseling. To learn more about Haryana Polytechnic 2020, read the full article.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Overview
|Name of Admission Process||Haryana Polytechnic|
|Conducting body||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admission Process||No entrance exam is conducted for Haryana Polytechnic Admission. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam.|
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Important Dates
Candidates should be informed of Haryana Polytechnic 2020’s important dates so that no major deadlines are skipped. Important dates for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 determine the beginning and deadlines for specific requests and admission activities. Candidates may refer to the table provided to learn about the important dates of the provisional Haryana Polytechnic 2020.
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application form release||The first week of May|
|Application form submission||The second week of June|
|Application fee last date||The second week of June|
|Document verification||The second week of May|
|Last date for document verification||The second week of June|
|Inter-se-merit display starts||The second week of June|
|Inter-se-merit display closes||The second week of July|
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Eligibility Criteria
Until submitting for the admission process, candidates are urged to review the Haryana Polytechnic 2020 eligibility criteria. Any applicant will be considered for the final seat allocation if he/she does not reach the authorities ‘ minimum eligibility criteria. Candidates should link to the table in question to read about the 2020 eligibility criteria for Haryana Polytechnic.
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed Class 10th or equivalent exam.|
|Qualifying Marks||Candidates in the qualifying examination must have obtained at least 35 percent marks.|
Nevertheless, for voters belonging to the class of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Kashmiri Migrants, the minimum percentage is 33 percent.
|Compulsory Subjects||Candidates should have taken the qualifying exam in math and science topics.|
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Application Form
The authorities will tentatively launch Haryana Polytechnic 2020’s application form in online mode in the third week of April. Furthermore, at the appointed state or govt, the applicants will also be able to fill in the application form. Assisted by the government in granting Polytechnics. Applicants must visit the official website for online application and click on “Apply.” Candidates may refer the measures to fill out the application form 2020 for Haryana Polytechnic.
Steps to Fill Online Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Step – 1: Choice of course and Registration
Candidates will have to pick the course they are applying for after clicking on “Submit.” A login window may close once the student chooses the class. Applicants will be required to enter basic details such as name, sex, date of birth, mobile number and email address. After registration is effective, an account will be established.
Step – 2: Application Form Filling
Applicants will have to login after creating an account and enter the other required application form details such as personal, communication and educational details.
Step – 3: Uploading Documents
Candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their picture and signature according to the requirements specified by the authority after entering all the form information.
Step – 4: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates must charge the application fee for the admission process after submitting the papers. The payment can be paid online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or in offline mode via E-challan, which will be created in any of the following branches at the time of completion of the Haryana Polytechnic 2020 application form:
|SC/BC/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/Girls candidates from Haryana||Rs. 200|
Step – 5: Print out of Application Form
Applicants will then have to delete the print from the finished application form to keep it safe for future reference.
Step – 6: Paper Verification
Candidates will have to return to the specified centers for paper validation and clarification of the information filled out in the application form after printing out.
Haryana Polytechnic Inter se Merit/Rank 2020 Exam
Upon completion of the application process, the authorities must arrange the candidates ‘ Inter se merit/Rank based on marks obtained in the qualifying test. It will be used by Haryana Polytechnic Inter se merit/Rank 2020 to shortlist applicants for the therapy and seat allocation phase. It should be remembered that only those applicants who apply the full application form and have it validated before the last date are eligible for inter se merit/rank. Candidates may refer the procedure to know how to determine Haryana Polytechnic 2020’s inter se merit.
Process for Determining The Inter se Merit/Result
- The percentage of total marks received by the applicants in the Examination of Secondary School-SSC (Matriculation) or similar qualifying examination will be the basis for determining the inter-se-Merit.
- The marks secured by the candidates will be rounded up to four decimal places in individual topics and large total while the marks of the individual topic will be converted out of 100 and the percentage of aggregate marks will be calculated.
- The scores of the actual topic and Grand Total provided by the relevant school board will be considered for the measurement of the percentage of subject wise or cumulative points.
- If the board concerned does not specify the subject-matter of wise and aggregate marks of candidates instead GPA and CGPA awarded by the board will be deemed to measure the percentage of subject-matter wise and aggregate marks according to the conversion variable specified in the Mark Sheet.
- If the board concerned does not specify the cumulative marks and CGPA in the test sheet, the maximum marks of all subjects will be listed in order to calculate the percentage of average marks of the qualified review.
If in the qualifying test two or more candidates have the same scores, the specified tie-breaking principle is assumed to assess these candidates’ inter-sectoral merit.
- Candidates with higher marks will be given a higher grade in mathematics.
- If a tie still exists, it will give a higher rank to candidates with higher marks in Science.
- If a tie exists, it will give a higher rank to a nominee with higher marks in English.
- If a tie persists, higher rank will be given to the candidate older in age.
- If a tie still exists, a higher rank will be granted to the nominee whose name comes first according to the alphabetical order.
- If a tie still exists, it will give a higher rank to the nominee whose Father’s name falls first according to the alphabetical order.
- If a tie also exists, it will give a higher rank to the nominee whose mother’s name falls first according to the alphabetical order.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Cut off
Haryana Polytechnic 2020’s cutoff will be the candidates ‘ institution-wise opening and closing rank. The threshold will be ready in the qualifying test on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants. The cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 would rely on different factors such as a number of applicants, seat accessibility and candidate class. The applicants who qualify for Haryana Polytechnic 2020’s cutoff will have lower admission chances.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Counselling
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of Inter-se-Merit / Rank Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will be invited to participate in the process of counseling and seat allocation. There will be three digital cycles for Haryana Polytechnic Counseling 2020. Applicants will have to register on the official website by paying them Rs 500 counseling fee to participate in the counseling of Haryana Polytechnic 2020. Candidates will have to lock their options of institutes and courses after the registration is done. The authorities then release the first round seat allocation result.
Candidates who wish to accept the allocated seat in the first should submit all the documentation to the designated college. If a nominee is not satisfied with his allocated position, though, he/she can wait for therapy in the second round and lock up his / her options again. For the following therapy sessions, the same procedure is pursued.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Documents Required
- Inter-se-Merit/Rank Card Character Certification
- Residents Certificate Scheduled Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Backward Class Certificate (if applicable)
- Anti-Ragging Health Performance
- Undertaking by the Parent/Guardian Patient
- Undertaking Evidence of annual parental income from all sources (in the case of TFW lottery applicants)
FAQ’s on Haryana Polytechnic
What is the form release mode?
The application form for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will be published through online mode.
Can I use the application form to render the correction?
Indeed, at the point of the verification process, you can make corrections in the application form.
Is there any marking that is negative?
No, Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will not be marked negatively.