GSEB SSC Board Exam Time Table 2023: The Gujarat Board SSC Time Table for the year 2019 has been released on December 31st, 2019, on the official website gseb.org. The examinations will commence on 05th March 2020 and end on 17th March 2019 from 10 AM to 1:20 PM. The sand timer is about to last, and the students are advised to speed up their studies. This article will help the students with the complete details of the 10th Board Exam Time Table 2023 Gujarat.
Get Updated Board Exam Time Table for Class 10 and Class 12 from here.
Gujarat Board SSC Exam Time Table Overview
Let us first have an overview of the Gujarat SSC examination.
|Name of the Examination||Gujarat SSC Board Exam|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board|
|Examination Dates||28th March to 9th April 2023|
|Examination Timings||10:00 AM to 01:20 PM|
Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2023 Dates
|GSEB SSC Time Table 2020||Dates|
|Availability of the TimeTable||March 2023|
|Gujarat Board 10th Exam Date||14th March 2023|
|End of the examination||28th April 2023|
Gujarat SSC Board Exam Time Table 2023
|Date of Exam||Name of Subjects|
|14 March 2023||First Language – Gujarati / Hindi / Marathi /|
English / Urdu / Sindhi / Tamil / Telugu / Odia
|16 March 2023||Basic Mathematics|
|17 March 2023||Standard Mathematics|
|20 March 2023||Science & Technology|
|23 April 2023||Social Science|
|25 April 2023||Gujarati (Second Language)|
|27 April 2023||English (Second Language)|
|28 April 2023||Second Language (Hindi/Sindhi/Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu), Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Travel Tourism, Retails|
How To Download Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2023
- Visit the official website http://www.gseb.org/
- Click on the link Date Sheet
- A new page consisting of time table in PDF format will appear on the screen.
- Download the PDF file for the timetable 2023.
Details Mentioned on GSEB SSC Time Table 2023
- Exam Date
- Exam Timing
- Exam Day
- Subject Name
- Paper Code
- Instructions by the board
Gujarat SSC Board Hall Ticket 2023
Gujarat SSC hall ticket or the so-called admit cards will be made available on the official website (gseb.org) in the month of February 2019. The students will have to fill in the required details and download the admit cards in PDF format. The admit cards might also be made available to the students by the school authorities.
Do’s & Do not’s
- Take proper sleep. Do not study, the night before the examination.
- Stay away from any illness and eat healthily.
- Do not forget to practice the previous year’s question papers. Solve it like you are solving it in the examination hall. This will also increase your writing speed.
- Sample papers are necessary to evaluate your preparations. Practice them daily.
- Set up your own timetable for revision. Be thorough with all the subjects. There is no scope of leaving even a single topic.
- Check your timetable properly so that you do not study for some other subject.
- Seek guidance from seniors and teachers about the important sections and the answering skills.
The timetable will trigger the students to study more. The students are advised to prepare well for the examinations and be thorough with the subjects they are weak at. Be absolutely calm during the studies and try to understand the topics, instead of simply mugging them up. We wish all the students a bright future ahead. May you excel in the examinations.