Essay on My Pet Dog: A dog is known as man’s best friend because of the way dogs are loyal and friendly to their masters. Just like every dog owner, children love dogs more than anything in the world. It’s not just about children, anyone with a pure heart simply can not deny that they love dogs, unless they are actually allergic to dogs. For the families that have dogs, they are not just pet animals, but a true member of their family. Through this essay on My Pet Dog, we will be talking about all the adorable and lovely things that dogs do.
You can read more Essay Writing about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
In this article, we have provided a 600-word essay on my pet dog for kids, students and schoolchildren for their usage in assignments, tests and project work. We have also provided a 200-word essay on my pet dog for kids to use in exams and tests and learn everything about the dogs. Read on to find more about essay on my pet dog for Class 1, Class 3, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9.
Long Essay on My Pet Dog in English
Essay on My Pet dog german shepherd. My pet dog is my best friend in the whole world. My dog is not just like every other dog in the street, it is a special dog that loves me unconditionally. I found the dog with my parents when I was walking from school one day.
How did I Meet My Pet Dog?
It was around 10 o clock in the night and it was raining cats and dogs in our street. Everyone was inside the comfort of their homes and me and my mom ran back to our house to save ourselves from getting drenched. I asked my mom to make me some hot onion pakodas. It would be like heaven to have pakodas during heavy rains. Hot pakodas on cold and rainy days are the best part of my school days. The pakodas arrived and I and my father sat on the balcony having a good conversation while eating those delicious pakodas. But there was meagre moaning somewhere near my house that we could bearly hear. My father and I got worried. We thought something might be wrong and went outside to check upon.
And there he was, Raamu, my pet dog and my best friend in the whole world, abandoned by someone near the rainwater drainage pipe next to our house. I could barely see puppy as cute and innocent as Raamu, shivering and fully drenched in that cold rainy night. I felt bad for the dog and gave my pakodas and some bread to him. He ate it in a matter of just a few seconds. Then I and my father decided to take him home. We gave him good food and a hot shower and washed him with my own towel. This was 2 years back.
And ever since that lucky rainy night, Raamu is with us and he is our family now. When someone asks how many people are there in your family, I always say we are four of us, my mom, my dad, and my Ramu.
Why I Love My Pet Dog?
As I am writing this essay on my pet dog, Raamu is enjoying a good game of ball with my dad in the lawn area. There are many reasons why I love Ramu and one small essay on my pet dog will not be sufficient to express my love and affection for him. Nevertheless, I will try to write all the reason why I love my pet dog
- My dog is incredibly and unconditionally loyal to me. He loves me as much as I love him or sometimes more
- He is like the best teddy bear to cuddle with
- We always play catch outside my house or sometimes in the park
- He and I always sleep together on my bed and he wakes me up before anyone else in the house
- He is the reason I am active and good at exercise. He will never let me be lazy. Whenever possible, we always keep playing some or the other games with him
- Whenever I fight with my parents on friends, Raamu, my pet dog will always be there with me to support me and shower unconditional love on me
- He is the first person to be happy whenever I come back home from school. He will cuddle and lick all over my face and show me how much he missed me while I was gone
Ramu is not just our family member, he is the most clever member of our family. He will play games with us, keep all our family members together with his love and cuddles and also he keeps thieves and uninvited guests out of our home. My pet dog is the best thing ever that has happened to me in my life.
Short Essay on My Pet Dog in English
We have provided a 150 to 200 words essay on my pet dog which can be used by school students and children for their assignments and projects.
My pet dog is my best friend in the world. We sleep together, eat together, play together and also love our mom and dad together. He is not just our pet dog but my brother and an important member of my family.
The unconditional love and loyalty he shows to us are never seen in anybody that I know off. He is the cutest person in our family, including me, and loves to take photos with me all the time.
We found him near our house on the streets, on a rainy night and ever since that cold and scary night, he has been with us and has become an important part of my life. He is always the first one to greet me whenever I come back home from outside. He is a foodie who likes to eat pedigree and biscuits. He also eats curd rice sometimes. He eats three times a day with me and sleeps twice or sometimes thrice whenever he is tired after playing outside. He not only loves our family but also acts as a guardian to our house and helps in keeping thieves and bad people away from us. My pet dog is named as Raamu and I love him very much.
- My pet dog is my best friend in the whole world
- My pet dog shows unconditional love and loyalty towards me and my family
- He is an important member of a family and not just a pet
- I have learned how to be happy and joyful in life from my pet dog
- He guards our house against thieves and unwanted people
- It is because of the pet dog that I get to play outside every single day
- I have learned to live in the moment and not think about the future from my pet dog
- My pet dog in my brother, best friend and family
- Whenever I am feeling low, my dog cheers me up and helps me get back on my feet
- One thing I have learned from my pet dog is to forgive ourselves and everyone around us and embrace our lives with love and affection
FAQ’s on Essay On My Pet Dog
Which dog is the best for a pet?
Every dog is the best for pet. Whether it is a street dog or a bred one, the love and affection we get is the same
Do dogs have emotions?
Just like us human beings, dogs are capable of all types of emotions like angry, sad and happy
What life lessons do dogs teach us?
To forgive things and be happy and content in life with what we have and to show unconditional love and loyalty with no strings attached are some of the most important life lessons dogs can teach us
Is it costly to raise a dog?
Financially, it hardly costs anything extra to raise a dog as your pet. Dogs are some of the most loving animals on earth. All it requires is love and affection to raise them