Essay on Education: Education is an essential tool that imparts knowledge to improve one’s life. The process of Education comprises various steps depending upon the quality of Education. Education is a key process that plays a significant role in molding the ethics and culture of the society.
Education forms a distinct line of separation between man and other creatures, making man the smartest animal on Earth. It empowers and readies us to face the challenges of life more efficiently. Additionally, Education improves one’s skills, abilities, knowledge, attitude, and personality. Noteworthy, Education narrows down the options of employment, providing an excellent job platform to a highly educated person. Thus, all governments must promote and ensure the spread of Education.
You can read more Essay Writing about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Short and Long Essay on Education in English for Students and Kids in English
Below mentioned is an extended Essay on Education for students of 400-500 words. A short, brief Essay on Education of 150-200 words is written for children and kids.
Long Essay on Education in English 500 Words
This long, descriptive essay is suitable for students belonging to classes 6 to 10. This essay is a guide to assist during class assignments. It is also applicable for those aspirants applying for competitive examinations.
Education is a transforming journey of an individual. It is a journey that accompanies achievements, struggles, success, failures, importance, and efforts. Education begins at home, with parents, and continue the lifelong journey till death. It is through education, an individual’s quality life gets determined.
Education highlights the value of patience, tolerance, and even helps people understand the tests of life. An educated person understands patience, hard work, and sacrifices to meet the ultimatum of life. It solves the problem of anger and hatred among people and fosters the values of tolerance, compromise, selfless deeds, and courage. To make Education possible and compulsory, educational awareness is essential but is only possible through analyzing and enlightenment. When people realize the need and significance of Education, can it be considered an ethical life necessity?
Education holds three basic types – Formal, non-Formal, and Informal Education.
- Formal Type: A Formal Education teaches an individual to learn academic skills, and this Education begins at the elementary level and continues until college. The process follows a set of rules and regulations for the completion of a formal degree.
- Informal Type: Informal Education uses no specific tools to understand learning. A person attains Informal Education though reading books, learning bicycle, playing chess, etc. Informal Education holds equal importance in life.
- Non-Formal Type: Non-Formal Education uses awareness programs such as adult literacy and basic education programs to promote Education. It has no time table, syllabus, and age limit and can be adjustable.
Gurukul was the ancient form of the Indian education system, where students used to learn by living with their gurus. Education is an essential tool that eliminates unemployment and poverty in the world. Moreover, it benefits the commercial scenario of the country. Therefore, a higher level of Education in the country holds a better job platform and opportunities.
However, the lower section of the country improves their lives with the help of Education, as uneducated people fall at a considerable disadvantage. The first step of Education is the ability to read and write. Most information is allotted through the form of writing. Hence, an individual must sharpen his writing skills, and its lack means missing out on important information.
Additionally, Education benefits people in various ways. It aids a person to make better decisions using knowledge and understanding, thus, increasing that person’s success rate. Subsequently, Education also plays the role of responsibility in providing a person with an enhanced lifestyle. It places diverse career opportunities that increase a person’s quality of life. Therefore, through Education, a person becomes literate, but not all literate people are educated.
Education helps in the innovation and development of technology, and the broader spread of Education elevates the spread of technology. Education has played a vital role in the event of computers, medicine, and war equipment. Thus, Education can be stated as a doorway to success. It builds a better life for people and unlocks numerous success doors. An educated person opens the splendor of multiple opportunities on the other side of the door.
The Right to Education Act, 2009, is an initial step towards Education to make it accessible and compulsory for children aged 6 to 14 years. There are numerous awareness programs to tell people about the importance of Education. As a small step towards Education, the government of India has launched multiple Education-based initiatives like Udaan, Saksham, Pragati, etc. accessible for children.
In conclusion, Education teaches and enhances skills and serves as a backbone in the nations’ developmental process. Thus, it helps one grow in every step of life.
Short Essay on Education in English 200 Words
The short essay is suitable for children below class 6. This essay is written to help the children as a guide of a framework for comprehension and to help with their essay assignments and events.
Education is the most valuable tool that helps in the achievement of all. The evolution of man is through the result of formal and informal learning. It is a process that allows an individual to drown his mental capacity and strength, thus improving man’s personality.
Education opens a portal of many opportunities that leads a man to become successful in life. It not only upgrades our personality, but molds us spiritually, mentally, and intellectually. A person can attain success only through proper Education. Education holds a vital role in our life, and it is highly essential to be aware of the importance and upgrade ourselves.
There are three types of Education- Formal Education that teaches us the basics, academic or trade skills, Informal Education through life lessons, people, and nature, and Non-formal Education through various community/nation-based programs.
The importance of Education in life is immense, as it strengthens society. Educations also improve the economic stability of a country. It aids the growth of a better community. In our country, The government provides free education to children up to the secondary level. The introduction of the Right to Education Act makes Education compulsory for every child. There are numerous awareness programs to tell people about the importance of Education.
Thus, Education enhances individual and nation-wide growth.
10 Lines on Essay on Education in English
- Education is an essential tool that helps one to acquire knowledge and plays a vital role in shaping society.
- The ancient Indian education system used Gurukul to teach students. In this system, the students used to learn by residing with the gurus.
- Education helps an individual earn his/her livelihood and fight for their fundamental rights. Right to Education Act 2009 is a fundamental right that makes compulsory Education for children aged 6-14 years.
- The government provides free education to children up to the secondary level. There are numerous awareness programs to tell people about the importance of Education.
- There are three types of Education- Formal Education, which helps one to learn academic skills, Informal Education through life lessons, people, and nature, and Non-formal Education through various community/nation-based programs.
- Education helps an individual to make better decisions using knowledge and understanding, thus, increasing success rates.
- Education enhances a person more empathetic sensible, helpful, and tolerant through social and moral values.
- Education holds great responsibility in providing a person with an enhanced lifestyle. It gives individual diverse career opportunities that increase the quality of life.
- The government of India, as a small step towards Education, has launched multiple Education-based initiatives like Udaan, Saksham, Pragati, etc. accessible for children.
- Education prepares the children to contribute towards the development and for the future of the country.
FAQ’s On Essay on Education
Why is Education important?
Education is very crucial in one’s life because it is highly responsible for the growth and overall development of a person. It provides the necessary skills that make one successful in life.
What is the role of Education in the society or nation?
Education spreads knowledge among people and is responsible for the overall development of a society and country. It leads to the discovery of multi-innovations in medicine, technology, history, architecture, etc.