Essay on Contribution of Technology in Education: In the digital era in which we currently live, technology plays a vital role. With each passing day, new software or gadget is being introduced in the tech market that improves our lives in one way or another and makes it much more comfortable.
The mode of education was never the same, and it has changed continuously; in the beginning, there were no books or notebooks, students used to learn whatever their teacher used to teach the class itself. After the invention of paper and pen, slowly the process moved and today we have technology in our new mode of learning. Technology introduced in the classroom helps the students understand and learn what they are being taught.
You can also find more Essay Writing articles on events, persons, sports, technology and many more.
Long and Short Essays on Contribution of Technology in Education for Students and Kids in English
We provide the students with essay samples on an extended essay of 500 words and a short essay of 150 words on this topic.
Long Essay on Contribution of Technology in Education 500 Words in English
Long Essay on Education Should be Free is usually given to classes 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Technology is considered as a new subject of education because it is equally important. It has become a fundamental part of education. Nowadays either you have to know your syllabus or want to learn about a topic, everything is possible and available online. You can reach these resources with the help of various technologies.
But in today’s time when technology has become an integral part of education, students quickly get multiple options to answer their questions. There are multiple platforms and apps where students can also ask their doubts or have a live interaction with their teachers. Education has progressed a lot. You can also compare the marks, in the old days people used to get distinction hardly but nowadays it is not a big deal.
Technology has made education readily available, and today we have numerous choices to clear our doubts. Easy access to the internet and other helping resources has made education easy as well as enjoyable. These modern gadgets also save time and energy.
Role of Technology in Present Education
- The presence of technology maximizes the level of education and makes it a lot easier. Today, direct access to the internet has made education easy. It has upgraded the level; nowadays, students don’t have to wait for the teacher to complete a topic. They can quickly learn or read whatever they need on an online platform or with the help of different educational apps.
- Nowadays, techs like computers and laptops or mobile phones are readily available and easy to use, helping you educate yourself.
- The use of technology in education is beneficial for those who don’t have much time on a day-to-day basis, especially those who work. Suppose a person wants to work and learn a new skill to improve or upgrade his/her work so that he/she can easily opt an online course.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the schools were closed for more than five months, and the only possible way of education was through online mode.
- Technology rescued students from being uneducated for a year, due to the technology that made education possible during COVID crisis. There are multiple smart classes available everywhere, which increases students’ interest and motivates them to learn and read.
Role of Technology in Future Education
- In the coming future, even books will be available online, which will reduce the burden of a bag of school-going children.
- The promotion of Digital education will help saving the environment, as well as will also help in decreasing pollution caused by the burning of unwanted materials.
- Education will become easy and accessible to every student.
- It will help students read, learn, understand, think, analyze, and then perform logically. This will help in increasing the standards of education.
- Distance will never be an obstacle for students aspiring to gain knowledge with the help of technology.
- Technology helps us to perform advanced-level research programs and learn new things.
Education should be confined to books; everyone should get a chance to explore their knowledge and try something new. The time has changed, and the mode of education should also be changed, and students should be given a chance to learn something new and exciting and technology makes it possible.
Short Essay on Contribution of Technology in Education 150 Words in English
Short Essay on Contribution of Technology in Education is usually given to classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
The word technology has been derived from the Greek word ‘technology’. The ‘tekh’ stands for art, craft, and skill and ‘logy’ stands for the subject of interest. The technology can be defined as a platform that can perform any task as per our needs. Addition of education with technology, it will become easy for students. Nowadays, technology provides a digital platform, and it has become an essential part of our day-to-day life. Wherever we go, we see the use of technology. Schools have introduced smart classes inside the classrooms, and these smart classes are the best example of the contribution of technology in education.
The use of technology has made education easily accessible as well as interesting & exciting. Generally, students don’t like going to school, but things have changed after introducing these smart classes. Apart from these smart classes, there is also various software and platforms available for educational purposes. It helps students to develop creativity and learn new things. Nowadays, even a newborn child can easily use a mobile phone, and kids will enjoy getting their education online.
10 Lines on Contribution of Technology in Education in English
- In this modern era, technology has become an essential factor in everybody’s life.
- Every day comes new gadgets or software that make life a bit easier and improve existing technology and software.
- The value of the technology sector is continuously and rapidly increasing. The more technology advances, the more benefits it provides to students and individuals at every stage of life.
- Technology has also become an integral part of many curricula beyond computers and technology classes.
- Students using computers, use the internet to present exams for learning from various educational websites and platforms.
- One of the main reasons to start using technology in the classroom is because it makes education exciting and straightforward, resulting in better students’ learning experience.
- Classrooms are also getting advanced using the latest technologies like smart boards, interactive educational sessions, smart gadgets like touch board, tablets, audio and visual enhancements, etc.
- In a situation like the COVID-19 pandemic, technology has come as a rescue for us; today, technology makes us able to study without going to schools and staying safe at home.
- Technology is now a part of our education system; the only way left to safely learn without leaving the comfort zone and staying inside our homes.
- Technology offers many facilities, one of them is gaining knowledge, with the usage of technology nowadays we can learn even the most essential thing and do almost anything.
FAQ’s on Contribution of Technology in Education Essay
When Should You Integrate Technology?
Perhaps the suitable answer to this question might be, whenever it helps. This might seem ridiculously simplistic but consider the alternative. The complexity of integrating technology needs us to identify the positives and negatives, weigh those, and be sure we’re focused on what’s best for students’ development.
How does technology affect society?
Technology immensely affects the way individuals communicate, behave, learn, and think. It helps society develop and determines how people interact with each other daily. Technology plays a vital role in everybody’s life today.