Child Labour Essay in English: Child labour is a kind of crime where children are violated to work at a very young age and do the duties just like grown-ups by practicing in business activities. As per the International Labour Organization (ILO), a rule has been established according to which children up to the age limit of fifteen should not be involved in any job forcibly. The use of the children for financial work makes children denied of childhood, proper literacy, mental, physical, and social well being. In some countries, this practice is completely forbidden; however, it has become an international matter in most of the states as it is ruining the future of children extensively.
In this article, we will discuss an Essay About Child Labour Read on about Article on Child Labour Essay, paragraph on child labour in ENglish, essay writing on child labor. World Day Against Child Labour is celebrated on June 12th every year.
Short Essay on Child Labour in English
Child employment a severe matter in most of the developing nations. Small children under the age of 14 are being involved in economic work activity by the people of high-class society. They are ignoring the reality that children are the future and hope of the nation. Millions of children are lacking in primary education and depriving their childhood in our country, which is a terrible warning. These children do not get the opportunity to live a healthy life since they are not delighted physically, intellectually and culturally in their childhood.
Write an Essay on Child Labour essay
As per Indian law, children who come under the age group of 1-14 years are not allowed to be employed to any job forcibly by the parents or master in factories, offices or restaurants. It is commonly practiced in India and other developing countries in small scale industries, for domestic service, as a restaurant waiter, for rock breaking, like a shopkeeper’s representative, in construction-site, for bookbinding, etc.
There are several reasons for child labor in our country. Some of the grounds of global child labour are similar; however, they differ from country to country. The most popular reasons are poverty, suppression of child rights, irregular education, inadequate rules and laws, etc.
“Make our Future Bright Shape our Future Right Stop Child Labour” – An Essay on Child Labour in India
Poverty and unemployment in developing nations are the leading cause of child labour. As per the statistics of the U.N. of 2005, more than 1/4th of people globally are existing in extreme poverty. Deficiency of admittance to proper education in many nations. In 2006, it was found that about 75 million children were far from school life. Breaking laws about child labour give way to prolonged essay child labour in any developing nation. Poor social control provides rise to child labour in agriculture or household work.
Limited rights for children and labors affect labour’s living standards to a high degree, which is also a significant issue. Many children start working to improve the income of their family so that they can manage at least two times of food. They are appointed by the companies to make more production at reduced labour cost.
How to Prevent Child Labour?
To reduce the social matter of child labour, it is required to follow some effective solutions on an urgent basis to guard the future of any country. Following are some solutions to prevent child labour in India Essay in english.
- Creating more unions may help in preventing child labour pdf as it will promote more people to help against child labor.
- All the children should be given first priority by their parents to take proper and regular education from their early childhood. This step needs much cooperation by the parents as well as schools to free children for education and take admission of children from all walks of life respectively.
- Child labour demands high-level social knowledge with the proper statistics of huge loss in the future for any developing country.
- Every family must earn their minimum income to survive and prevent child labour. It will decrease the level of poverty and thus minor labour.
- Family control will also benefit in controlling child labour by decreasing the family’s burden of childcare and schooling.
- There is a need for more efficient and stringent government laws against child labour to prevent children from working in a little age.
- Child trafficking should be entirely eliminated by the governments of all countries. Child workers should be substituted by adult workers as about 800 million grown-ups are jobless in this world. In this way, an adult will get work and children will be free from labour.
- Work opportunities should be improved for adults to overcome the problem of poverty and child labour. Company owners of factories, industries, mines, etc should take the oath of not including children in any type of work or job.
Child Labour is a Crime
Child labour is still followed in many nations even after being a big offense. Owners of the industries, mines, factories, etc., are using child labour at a high level to get more work at low labour cost. Poor children are more inclined to be involved in child labour as they are overpowered by parents to make some money to give financial help to their family at a very tender age (too young to understand their liabilities towards family) alternately of taking proper education and enjoy their childhood.
Conclusion of Child Labour Essay
Child labour is a huge social obstacle that requires to be resolved on an instant basis with the help of both, people (particularly parents and teachers) and government. Children are very small however they lead a flourishing future of any developing country. So, they are the big responsibility of all the adult citizens and should not be used in negative ways. They should get a proper chance to evolve and grow within the happy atmosphere of family and school. They should not be restricted by the parents only to secure the economical scale of the family and by the companies to get labour at a low cost.
FAQ’s on Child Labour Essay
What is Child Labour?
Child labor is a kind of crime where children are violated to work at a very young age and do the duties just like grown-ups by practicing in business activities. The use of the children for financial work makes children denied of childhood, proper literacy, mental, physical, and social well being. In some countries, this practice is completely forbidden; however, it has become an international matter in most of the states as it is ruining the future of children extensively.
What are the causes of Child Labour?
The causes of child labour are:
- The margin of poverty and unemployment is very large
- Unavailability of free education
- Violation of laws and codes of conduct
- Inadequate laws and enforcement
- Suppression of worker’s rights
How to prevent child labour?
- National laws about child labor should be revised
- Refer to your buyers’ demands
- Verify the age of your employees.
- Recognize dangerous work.
- Take out a workplace risk estimation.
- Prevent hiring children of minor age.
- Withdraw children from hazardous work.
- Decrease the hours for children under the smaller age
What are the types of child labour?
It is commonly practiced in India and other developing countries in small scale industries, for domestic service, as a restaurant waiter, for rock breaking, like a shopkeeper’s representative, in construction-site, for bookbinding, etc.
You can also find more Essay Writing articles on events, persons, sports, technology and many more.