CGBSE Class 12 Time Table 2019|Date Sheet | Download CGBSE Class 12 Time Table Here | Hall Ticker/ Admit Card Details.
CGBSE Class 12 Time Table 2019: Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board was set up by Chhattisgarh Government School Education Department in Raipur on 20 July 2001. The headquarter of the Mandal is located in Raipur in the state capital. The Board has conducted its exams independently from the year 2002.
The examinations are being conducted by the Board are as follows
- High School (Regular / Specialty / Professional)
- Higher Secondary (Regular / Autonomous)
- Higher Secondary Business (Regular / Autonomous)
- Diploma in Education (Regular / Correspondence) Biennial Course (After passing Higher Secondary)
- Diploma in Physical Education (Regular / Correspondence) Biennial Course (After passing Higher Secondary)
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE), Raipur has released the CGBSE Class 12 Time Table for the academic year 2018-19. Students who are eagerly waiting for CGBSE class 12 Date Sheet 2019 can check and download the entire schedule in the form of PDF for respective exam dates on the official website of Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education i.e. www.cgbse.nic.in. This link can be used directly to enter the home page of official website. We have provided all the necessary information regarding CGBSE 12th Date sheet as per the official notification for regular, non-regular as well as for vocational course students of CGBSE class 12. They can fully acquaint themselves about the CGBSE Class 12th exam by going through this article. CGBSE Class 12th exams are scheduled to be conducted between 02 March 2019 to 29 March 2019.
CGBSE Class 12th Time Table 2019
Let us take a look of the overview of CGBSE 12th Time Table to get the information about specific details of Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education Examination.
|Name of the Examination||CGBSE Class 12th Examination|
|Organized by||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education|
|3.||Exam starts on||
02 March 2019
|4.||Exam ends on||
29 March 2019
CGBSE Class 12th Complete Exam schedule and Date Sheet
Here we are providing the full CGBSE Class 12th Date sheet. Candidates are requested to go through the complete date sheet and plan their preparation accordingly.
|1.||Saturday||02 March 2019||
First Language (Main) – Hindi, English, Marathi, Urdu
|2.||Wednesday||06 March 2019||
History, Physics, Elements of Commerce and Management, Elements of Science and Maths for Agriculture, Drawing and Painting, Food and Nutrition
New course- Physics, Business Studies
|3.||Friday||08 March 2019||
Economics, Biology, Applied Economics and Commercial Geography, Industrial Organisation, Elements of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming, History of Indian Arts, Elements of Science
New Course- Biology, Economics
|Monday||11 March 2019||
Second Language General: Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Marathi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia
|Wednesday||13 March 2019||
Indian Music, Drawing and Designing, Dancing, Steno Typing, Agriculture, Sociology, Psychology, Home Science Anatomy Physiology
|Friday||15 March 2019||
Political Science, Chemistry, Booking Copying and Accountancy, Crop Production, and Horticulture, Still Life and Designing, Physiology and First Aid
New Course: Chemistry and Accountancy
|7.||Monday||18 March 2019||
New course: Mathematics
|8.||Tuesday||19 March 2019||Geography|
|9.||Saturday||23 March 2019||Commercial Mathematics|
|10.||Tuesday||26 March 2019||Retail Marketing Management, Information Technology, Automobile Service Technician, Health care, Agriculture|
|11.||Wednesday||27 March 2019||Sanskrit (Humanities), Sanskrit Specific (First Language)|
|12.||Thursday||28 March 2019||Computer Application (Arts and Commerce)|
|13.||Friday||29 March 2019||Environment (for students of category rectification and credit scheme)|
CGBSE 12th Time Table for Vocational Courses
The vocational course consists of the following subjects: 1. Agriculture economics and Farm management, 2. Horticulture, 3. Poultry farming, 4. Office management, 5. Book copying and accountancy, 6. Co-operative management, 7. Steno typing, 8. Food and vegetable preservation, 9. Bakery and confectionery, 10. Garment making, 11. Building construction, 12. Repair of radio and TV, 13. Moped Scooter, motorcycle repair, 14. Repair of electric domestic appliances and electric motor rewinding, 15. Dairy farming, 16. Farm, mechanics, 17. Banking assistance, 18. Storekeeping, 19. Photography, 20. Printing, binding, and paper converting, 21. A computer application, 22. Welding technology and fabrication, 23. Hospital housekeeping, 24. Leather technology, 25. Textile designing, 26. Wood goods making and carvings, 27. X-Ray Technician, 28. Medical Laboratory technology, 29. Auxiliary nursing-midwifery, 30. Fashion designing and garment making, 31. Marketing and salesmanship.
|1.||Saturday||02 March 2019||First Language (Main) – Hindi, English|
|2.||Wednesday||06 March 2019||Vocational Course Subject||First question paper|
|3.||Friday||08 March 2019||Vocational Course Subject||Second question paper|
|4.||Monday||11 March 2019||Second language (general) Hindi, English|
|5.||Wednesday||13 March 2019||Vocational Course Subject||Third question paper|
|6.||Friday||15 March 2019||Foundation course- environmental education and rural development entrepreneurship|
|7.||Tuesday||26 March 2019||Retail marketing management, Information Technology, Automobile Service technician, Health care, Agriculture|
|8.||Friday||29 March 2019||Environment (for students of category rectification and credit scheme)|
Some important instructions regarding examination
- Practical exam for non-regular students will be conducted at the examination center only. (If required the practical exams will be conducted during holidays also. To know about the date and timings of the practical exam, candidates have to contact concerned authority.)
- The committee can change the date or time of the examination whenever required without any prior notice to students.
- The examination will be as per class 12th
- Overall Examination Timings: 09:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Candidates should be seated in the examination hall till 9:00 am
- Answer sheet distribution will take place at 9:05 am
- Question booklet distribution takes place at 9:25 am
- Candidates can start writing their answers at 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
CGBSE 12th Exam Date Sheet 2019 Steps to Download
Here in this section, we are providing you complete procedure to download the 12th class time table, 2019 of CGBSE. We have provided the steps to help students to check their exam schedule easily without any difficulty and they can also get the print out of CGBSE Class 12th Date Sheet 2019 to avoid any confusion about the exam dates and respective subjects.
Go through the following steps to access the updated exam schedule from the official website-
1st Step – Go to the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur (or you can directly copy and paste the link provided in this article to reach the official website of CGBSE)
2nd Step – Under home page, you can see the highlighted link of High School / High Sectorary / Higher Secondary Business / Physical Examination in Physical Education Year 2019 – Timetable. Click on this link.
3rd Step – The PDF of Exam Date sheet will get open.
Candidates are advised to download and take printouts of their CGBSE 12th Time Table 2019 PDF for future reference.
OR you can directly copy and paste this link http://cgbse.nic.in/Documents/2018/timetable2019.pdf to get CGBSE Class 12th exam Time Table 2019.
4th Step – Check the exam dates carefully and plan your preparation accordingly.
CGBSE Class 12th Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- To download the examination hall ticket of CGBSE Class 12th exam, the candidate should visit the official website regularly.
- The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education will be releasing the admit card in the month of January/February 2019, on their official website (http://cgbse.nic.in).
- The exact date will be announced soon by the board.
CGBSE Class 12th Exam – Do’s and Don’ts
The examination holds special importance in a student’s life. The class 12th exam is stepping stone of your academic career. After completing 10+2 successfully students can shape their future by taking specific courses in college for further studies.
Here we have prepared a basic list of Do’s and Don’ts to follow on Main Day i.e. Examination Day
- Read the instructions provided in the question paper carefully before starting the exam.
- Read each and every question carefully, twice or thrice to completely understand what has been asked.
- Attempt those questions first you find easy and skip those questions you are finding difficult to answer, this will save your valuable time during the exam.
- Keep some time for revision at the end and made the corrections in the answers wherever required.
Tips for one day before Exam
- Take sound sleep (at least 6-8 hours) night before the exam.
- Avoid junk and fried food during exams, take only healthy food to keep your mind active during the exam.
- Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Reach the center well in advance to avoid last minute stress.
- Believe in yourself and the hard work you have done throughout the year.
Don’ts in the Exam
- Do not waste time on questions you are not very sure of or those which are consuming loads of your time.
- Answer them only when you are done with all that you know.
- Do not forget to carry your stationary, a watch and all the documents required.
- Don’t get distracted by any external factor.