AP SSC Exam Time Table 2020: Andhra Pradesh Board for Secondary Education for public and private under govt of India, will release the AP Board SSC Time Table 2020 and it was established in the year of 2014. The Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) Conducts final exam every year. Dates for AP SSC 2020 has been released. Board of Secondary education AP will release AP SSC TIme Table 2020. All the students can download AP SSC Time Table from the official website. AP SSC results will be declared once the exams will be over. Students need AP SSC Admit Card also to check the results of the exam.
Andhra Pradesh Board for Secondary Education has released a time table for Class 10 Students. In this article, we have discussed the AP SSC Exam Time Table 2020.
Click here to Download AP SSC Hall Tickets 2020.
AP Class 10 Time Table 2020 Overview
|Examination name||AP Board SSC Examination 2020|
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|Exam Type||Annual Examination|
|Exam Date||10th July 2020|
|Status of Date Sheet||Announced|
AP 10th Exam Time Table 2020
|AP SSC Time Table 2020||Important Date|
|Availablity of time table||14th May 2020|
|Starting of the exam||10th July 2020|
|End of the exam||15th July 2020|
New AP SSC Exam Time Table 2020
|10th July 2020||First Language||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|11th July 2020||Second Language||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|12th July 2020||English||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|13th July 2020||Mathematics||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|14th July 2020||General Science||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|15th July 2020||Social Studies||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
Old AP Board 10th Date Sheet 2020
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|23rd March 2020|
|First Language Paper I (Group A)|
First Language Paper I (Composite Course)
|24th March 2020|
|First Language Paper-II (Group A)|
First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)
|26th March 2020|
|27th March 2020|
|English Paper I|
|28th March 2020|
|30th March 2020|
|Mathematics Paper I|
|31st March 2020|
|Mathematics Paper II|
|1st April 2020|
|General Science Paper I|
|3rd April 2020|
|General Science Paper-II|
|4th April 2020|
|Social Studies Paper I|
|6th April 2020|
|Social Studies Paper-II|
|7th April 2020|
|OSSC Main Language Paper II|
(Sanskrit and Arabic)
|8th April 2020|
|SSC Vocational Course|
How To Check AP SSC Board Time Table 2020
Students of class 10 can visit the official website to download AP SSC Time Table. Follow the following steps to download AP SSC Exam Date Sheet 2020:
- Step – 1: Visit the official website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh that is http://www.bseap.org/
- Step – 2: After visiting the home page search for Quick Links click on the button “SSC March 2020 Time Table”.
- Step – 3: Now you will redirect to the AP SSC Time Table PDF.
- Step – 4: Now students are advised to save and download the AP SSC Date Sheet.
Details Mentioned on AP 10th Time Table 2020
AP 10th Time Table 2020 consists of details and here we are providing you a list of details you can check your time table for the same:
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Date and Day of Examination
- Examination Timings
- Duration of Exam
- Other Important Information.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Examination
Students need to complete the following criteria to appear for SSC Examination. Check the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Qualification: Regular students need to have a regular study from any recognized school. For students of no minimum qualification prescribed for candidates appeared under without school study private students.
- Age Limit: Students must contain the age of a minimum of 14 years as on 31st August for the academic year.
- Age Condonation Allowed If Any: Up to 1 and a half years by the D.E.O, 1 and a half to 2 years by the D.G.E., AP., Hyderabad.
- Examination Fee: Students need to pay an examination fee which is prescribed as below:
- 125/- for 6 Subjects
- 110/- For 3 Subjects
- Attendance Exemption Fee for Private without school study student is Rs. 650/-
- Recounting fee Rs. 150/- per subject.
- The age condonation fee is Rs. 300/-
- For duplicate pass certificate fee is Rs. 250/-
- SSC Vocational fee is Rs. 60/-
AP Board Contact Details
Director of Government Examinations
D.No.20-124, Beside SPINACH High School.
Opp. Andhra Hospitals Gollapudi,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code – 521225.
We hope we have provided all the necessary information about AP SSC Exam Time Table 2020. If you have any doubts regarding this post or AP SSC Time Table 2020, please comment in the comment section. we will get back to you at the earliest.