AP Polycet 2020: The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati, will tentatively hold AP Polytechnic 2020 In the last week of April, AP Polytechnic 2020 is an offline test to be carried out throughout Andhra Pradesh for admission to engineering diploma courses offered by Polytechnics. Until qualifying for the test, candidates are recommended to review the eligibility criteria for AP Polytechnic 2020. In both offline and online mode, candidates will be able to download the AP Polytechnic 2020 hall card. To enter the offline ticket for the AP Polytechnic (AP ePragati) 2020 room, candidates will have to visit the authorities’ helpline centers.
Candidates eligible for the Polytechnic 2020 AP will be recommended for the phase of counseling and seat assignment. The final distribution will be based on candidate-setting AP Polytechnic ratings, class, seat accessibility, and expectations. To know more about AP Polytechnic 2020, read the full article.
AP Polycet 2020 Application Form will be started in 16th March 2020.
AP Polycet Exam Overview
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||AP Polytechnic|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Amaravati|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
AP Polycet Exam Dates 2020
Candidates should refer to the table provided by AP Polytechnic 2020 to know the preliminary timetable of the phase of review and entry.
|Release of AP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form||16th March 2020|
|Last Date to submit the completed application||21st April 2020|
|AP Polytechnic Exam Date 2020||28th April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||7th May 2020|
|Answer key release||2nd week of May|
|Certification verification||2nd week of May|
|Announcement of seat allotment||Last week of June 2020|
AP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must check the AP Polytechnic 2020 eligibility criteria. Unless he/she does not follow the examination’s minimum eligibility criteria, no applicant will be considered for final allocation. Candidates can refer to the following table for information on the eligibility criteria for the Polytechnic 2020 AP.
|Age limit||There is no minimum age limit.|
|Domicile||Candidates must be residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Nationality||Candidates must be Indian Nationals|
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed an SSC exam administered by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any similar exam with a minimum average of 35 percent marks as one of the subjects.|
Candidates from NIOS / APOSS / CBSE / ICSE / Other tests accepted by A.P as equal to SSC. Govt must have passed all subjects in each discipline, including physics, chemistry, and mathematics, with at least 35 percent marks.
Candidates who participate in the required test in the year of qualification are also eligible to apply.
AP Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2020
Before qualifying for the test, applicants must be informed of the review template of AP Polytechnic 2020. Exam template awareness can help candidates build a good test technique for the review. You may turn to the following table to consider the structure of the AP Polytechnic 2020 test.
|Mode of examination||Offline Examination (Pen-paper based)|
|Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, 1 mark is allotted|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking in the exam.|
Section-wise questions and their allotted marks
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
AP Polycet 2020 Syllabus
Candidates need to learn about AP Polytechnic 2020’s syllabus to build a good test plan to prepare for the review. The syllabus of AP Polytechnic 2020 will be focused on the syllabus of class X (SSC) topics in mathematics, physics, and chemistry. The candidates should, therefore, refer to Class 10 books to study for the test.
AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates will be able to download both online and offline AP Polytechnic 2020 hall tickets. Candidates must follow the steps provided to download the AP Polytechnic 2020 hall ticket in offline mode.
Steps to access Offline AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit Polytechnic Helpline’s closest AP center with a full application form.
- Give the form to the owner of the machine.
- Computer Operator must insert in an online system all the candidate’s required details and submit the candidate’s image & signature.
- AP Polytechnic hall ticket will be produced once the details are entered.
- Take out a print.
Steps to access online AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2020
- Candidates will follow the steps provided to access the AP Polytechnic 2020 hall ticket in online mode Check the official website.
- Tap “Upload Hall Card” Register using ticket number of Class 10th Room, date of birth, year of passing/appearing of Class 10th.
- The ticket hall will be shown on the display.
- Install or print out.
AP Polytechnic Application Process 2020
Candidates may apply in both online and offline modes to AP Polytechnic 2020. The applicants will have to contact AP Polytechnic 2020’s closest helpline centers to access the offline application form. Candidates must apply the following steps in both modes to complete the Polytechnic 2020 AP application form.
Steps to complete Offline AP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
- Candidates will need to download and print out the AP Polytechnic 2020 application form from the official website.
- It is necessary to fill out private, educational and other required details in the document.
- The choice of the exam center must be entered.
- Join the BC, SC, and ST class – to which you are requesting membership.
- It is important to choose the language medium for test-examination in the Urdu medium will only be conducted at Guntur and Nandyal centers.
- The photograph must be appended to the specified location and signatures must be appended to the document.
- The applicants will have to contact the closest helpline center after completing the application and email the completed form to the user of the machine.
- The Rs 400 application fee must be paid in cash or via internet banking.
- The computer operator will enter all candidate details and upload the candidate’s photograph and signature to an online computer system. The form will be provided by the user after this.
- Once the form has been sent, the AP Polytechnic 2020 hall ticket will be produced.
- A print must be taken from the hall card.
How to Fill AP Polycet 2020 Exam Application Form?
AP Polytechnic 2020 application form will also be made available online. Candidates can follow the steps given to fill out the application form 2020 for AP Polytechnic.
- Stage 1: Next, the candidates must pick their qualified board and the amount of the 10th standard ticket room. The candidates should submit the scanned picture and signature photos as per the specified template.
- Stage 2: Candidates must ultimately fill in all the relevant forms of information.
- Stage 3: Candidates must pay the application fee via credit/debit card.
- Stage 4: Downloading the hall ticket is the last phase. Upon payment of the application fee, applicants may collect the hall ticket in PDF format directly or by phone.
AP Polycet Results 2020
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati would tentatively announce the results of AP Polytechnic 2020 on the official website in the first week of May. The results of AP Polytechnic 2020 will include the candidates ‘ marks along with their grades. An applicant will have to score at least 30 percent marks in the test, i.e. 36 marks out of 120, in order to qualify for AP Polytechnic 2020. However, for SC / ST candidates there is no minimum mark requirement, they will be allocated seats regardless of their scores in the exam. Applicants who apply for the test will be called upon to inform AP Polytechnic 2020.
Steps to test the results/rank card of AP Polycet 2020 Visit the official website.
- Click the link to the page.
- Login using the ticket number of the AP Polytechnic 2020 room.
- The outcome will be shown on the monitor.
- Install or print out.
- The authorities will use AP Polytechnic 2020 to prepare a list of grades on the basis of which applicants will be allocated seats.
Tie-Breaking Process for AP Polycet 2020
In the event of a tie between two or more candidates, the authorities will use the following tie-breaking procedure to assess the class of candidates with higher marks in mathematics.
- After the announcement of tests, AP Polytechnic 2020 will be notified. Only applicants who qualify for the Polytechnic 2020 AP will be called for the advisory process. Candidates should relate to the measures below to clarify AP Polytechnic 2020’s therapy system.
- The therapy phase will start with record review, which will allow all eligible candidates to submit with all their records to AP Polytechnic 2020 helpline centers.
- Candidates will need to file for web-based AP Polytechnic 2020 counseling after the report review.
- Candidates will have to participate in online selection filling upon enrollment.
- Candidates may also attend range filling centers on the helpline.
AP Polycet Seat Allotment 2020
The details of the AP Polytechnic 2020 seat allocation will be released by the authorities after electors lock their selection of counseling courses. Candidates who are allotted seats will have to access their letter of allocation of seats from AP Polytechnic 2020 by logging in to the website and charging Rs 800 fees. All applicants who will be allocated seats will have to submit in physical form to the polytechnic appointed first through self-reporting (online system). It should be remembered that self-reporting, as well as physical reporting, will be required.
FAQ’s on AP Polytechnic 2020
I’m currently in the 10th school. Should I submit for the 2020 Polytechnic AP?
Yes, a student currently in 10th school can apply for the AP Polytechnic 2020 exam.
Is it possible after submission to make changes to the application?
No changes will be allowed once the application has been submitted.
Get the other States of Polytechnic Admission 2020 from here.