AP Board Class 11 Time Table 2020: Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or BIEAP will conduct AP Board Intermediate exams. The official notification regarding the AP board class 11 time table will be published online. All the details related to the Time Table for Board Exam class 11 can be found in this article. AP Inter First Year Time Table 2020 PDF has been released. AP Intermediate Exams are going to Conduct from 4th to 21st March 2020.
For all classes, the BIEAP or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh will be released AP Intermediate Exam time table 2020 on its website bieap.gov.in. To students appearing for any test, Time Table is one of the most important papers. This usually comes with details about different subjects such as the name, period, rules and length of the test.
Typically, the board establishes and updates the AP class 11 timetable every year. The officers of the board subsequently post on their official website the date paper. Students can go to the web to access the timetable in the form of a PDF once the alert is produced.
Andhra Pradesh is also known as the SSC Board of Secondary Education Board and was founded in 1953. The SSC Board oversees the review for Class 10 and will be liable for all the test process. Government Examinations Division is an administrative agency that functions under the Ministry of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh State. The division is responsible for administering the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and several small tests such as National Talent Hunt Examinations, Academic TTC Examinations, Certified Teacher Advancement Review, etc. The SSC Board’s official website bse.ap.gov.in
AP Board Class 11 Time Table Overview
|Board Name||Board of Intermediate Education, AP|
|Examination Name||Junior Inter Public Examinations 2020 (Inter 1st Year)|
|Year of Exams||March 2020|
How To Download AP Board Time Table Class 11?
- Go to the official website of bieap.gov.in and click the link for the Time Table of Class 11th 2020.
- For the intermediate, click “AP intermediate 1st-year test.”
- A window will appear where, if required, you will need to enter your registration number.
- The timetable PDF should start downloading along with other essential materials for the examination.
- Students can either print it out or save it for future reference as a PDF on their digital devices.
The 2020 AP Intermediate Time Table contains specific details of the test day and time. The investigation will begin from February 27th, according to the new circulars, and will run until March 16th. The test will take place on the day of the exam from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Creating a list and placing reminders of the important dates is very necessary for candidates and not skipping any test.
In addition, candidates should follow the instructions provided in the timetable. We will remember to keep a close track of the pacing and be well before the allotted time in the testing center. Candidates who arrive late will not generally be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Details Mentioned on AP Board Class 11 Time Table 2020
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Your Specified Class
- Academic year
- Subject Name
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Important Instructions
AP Board Class 11 Time Table (Tentative)
|Day & Date||I year Examinations|
|04 March 2020 (Wednesday)||PART-II|
2nd Language Paper-I
|06 March 2020 (Friday)||PART-I|
|09 March 2020 (Monday)||PART-III|
Mathematics Paper-I A
|12 March 2020 (Thursday)||Mathematics Paper-I B|
|14 March 2020 (Saturday)||Physics Paper-I|
|17 March 2020 (Tuesday)||Chemistry Paper-I|
Fine Arts, Music Paper-I
|19 March 2020 (Thursday)||Public Administration Paper-I|
Bridge Course Maths Paper-I (For B.P.C Students)
|21 March 2020 (Saturday)||Geography Paper-I|
Exam Timings: 9.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon
- Ethics and Human Values Examination is proposed to be conducted on 28-01-2020 (Tuesday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
- Environmental Education Examination is proposed to be conducted on 30-01-2020 (Thursday) from 10.00 A.M to 1:00 P.M.
- Practical Examinations are proposed from 01-02-2020 (Saturday) to 20-02-2020 (Thursday) (including Sundays) for General Intermediate courses in the jumbling system.
Last year Intermediate Public Examinations took place from February 27 to March 16. As many as 9.65 lakh students wrote the exams at 1,600 exam centers, out of which 4,76,419 students wrote the first year exams, while 4,31,739 students appeared for the second year exams. The tests will take place between 9 a.m. and 12 noon. 48949 students also took first-and second-year intermediate tests. In the jumbling process, logical tests are done. Thus candidates for the first year will receive grades and marks will be granted to candidates for the second year.
AP Board Class 11 Exam Day Instructions
Students who undergo the ISC Class 11 tests. Need to be informed of the significant directions that the conducting body has given here, we will provide you with such guidelines as follows:
- The Class 11 exam will start at 9 a.m. sharp.
- Students will be given 15 minutes before beginning the exam before they read their question sheet.
- Class 11 exam question paper will be given to students at 8:45 a.m. early.
- Students should take their own stationery to the exam center. This won’t allow some conversation regarding lending it.
- Some wrongdoing to the regulator or the exam center will not be accepted, the student’s test will be terminated immediately.
- Students must carry a card that is admitted to the exam center. You won’t be allowed to sit in the exam without this.
FAQ’s on AP Board Class 11 Time Table
Which conducting body is going to organize the AP class 11 exam?
Board of Intermediate Education, AP is the conducting body that is going to organize the AP class 11 exam.
When is the class 11 AP Board exam going to be conducted?
AP Board Class 11 exams are going to be conducted around February/March 2020.