Age Certificate: Age Certificate is an official document given by the CMO (Chief Medical Officer) that confirms the Age of the concerned individual. Clinical confirmation of Age holds a more prominent belief contrasted with a School Certificate except if the School Certificate depends on the Age referenced in the clinic or region archives.
Age certificate is used by the pensioners as proof, to get pensions on monthly basis. The certificate can be demanded by any nearby Medical clinic or department. After the medical analysis is done by the Doctor, the person is issued with the certificate as proof of his/her age. Although for some places, the Aadhaar card can also be used as age proof. Other documents that can be used as age proof are SSC/10th mark sheet, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, etc., issued by the government.
Students can find more about certificates, explore the types used for academic purposes, professional purposes and more.
Age certificate given by the Civil Surgeon is adequate for each Govt. reason. Consequently, you can approach your closest District Civil Hospital for the equivalent. If not, you can attempt with your closest PHC for example General Health Center or Rural Hospital of State Govt. and so forth whatever is accessible reasonably. Additionally now and then the Age testament gave by Gramsevak or Talathi (Patwari) is satisfactory.
How to Get Age Certificate?
Age certificate is issued by the respective state government. Therefore, individuals have to visit the respective official state portals to apply for it. Follow the steps below to apply for Age certificate.
- Register yourself in the official portal by entering the required details
- Click on Age certificate link given on the homepage
- Read the instructions before you proceed to fill the form
- Fill all the details in the application form and save them
- Preview the application form and check if any corrections are required
- After rechecking the form, submit the details
- If you want to edit any details click on the edit button
- After submitting the form you will receive the Application number for Age certificate, confirming the application process is done
- Click the OK button to proceed
- You will be redirected to a page with two options submit a new application or View Application status.
- Click on ‘Submit new application’ to fill submit a new application for a new-age certificate
- Click on ‘View Application Status’ to check your submitted application status.
- The status of the application submitted to the portal in the Age certificate dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Print form button, to print the application form
Age Certificate Term and Conditions
- Before you begin filling the application structure, kindly keep the accompanying archives helpful with you. I. Requester Person Identity Proof Document ii. Brought By Person Identity Proof Document
- The document ought to be in .jpg and .pdf arrangement and the most extreme record size ought to be 2080 KB (2 MB).
- In the wake of presenting the Application structure, you can check the situation with the structure by re-login and click on “View Application Form Status”.
- When the Committee meeting is fixed, you will get the notice about the Inspection Date on your enlisted versatile number or you can check the status by login into the record.
- Based on the Inspection report, CMO will produce the Age Certificate.
- To get the Age Certificate, if it’s not too much trouble, connect with the workplace of the Chief Medical Officer to gather your authentication. You can likewise download the Certificate from your Dashboard.
Age Certificate Format
The format of the age certificate will include the following details:
- Name of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Name of the Doctor/Medical officer (who is issuing the medical certificate to prove age)
- Age of the applicant
- Reason to issue the certificate
- Place, date and time
- Signature of medical officer
Medical Certificate To Prove Age
|Medical Certificate To Prove Age|
(To be signed by a registered medical practitioner holding a degree, not below that of M.B.B.S.)
Signature/Thumb(Left) impression of the applicant
I Dr.[Name of the Doctor/Medical Officer] do hereby certify that I have examined Shri/Smt. [Name of the Applicant] whose signature /Left thumb impression is given above, and found that his /her age according to his/her own statement is [Age in years] years and by appearance about [Age in years] years.
This certificate is issued to be produced at ___________ for ___________.
Signature of Medical Officer:
Age Certificate for Pension
|Medical Certificate for Age|
Ensured that *I/(We) have carefully analyzed _______ child of ________ a ………………………..in the…………………….. His age by his own assertion is…………………………years and by appearance about………………………..years. I/(We) believe AB to be totally and for all time debilitated for additional help of any sort in the Department to which he has a place in the outcome of ……………………… (here state infection or cause).
(On the off chance that the insufficiency doesn’t seem, by all accounts, to be finished and lasting, the testament ought to be altered appropriately and the accompanying expansion ought to be made.)
I’m/We are of the assessment that _____ is good for additional assistance of a less arduous character than that which he had been doing/may, in the wake of resting for…………………………months. be good for additional help of less difficult character than that which he had been doing.
FAQ’s on Age Certificate
What is an age certificate?
Age Certificate is an official document that confirms the Age of the concerned individual. Clinical confirmation of Age holds a more prominent belief contrasted with a School Certificate except if the School Certificate depends on the Age referenced in the clinic or region archives.
Who issues an age certificate?
Age certificate is issued by the CMO (Chief Medical Officer) from a nearby hospital or clinic.
What is an age certificate in India?
Aadhaar card can also be used as age proof. Other documents that can be used as age proof are SSC/10th mark sheet, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, etc., issued by the government.