10 Lines on World Vegan Day: There is rising violence against animals. To curb animal violence prevailing in society, the movement began that condemns unnecessary violence against animals. A range of members stepped forward, actively campaigning to refrain from eating or wearing anything made from animal flesh or skin.
November 1 observes the annual celebration of World Vegan Day. It celebrates the strides of making towards eliminating unnecessary cruelty to animals. It urges people to live based on meat- substitutes so that they can embrace their idealism without giving up the best of what was left behind.
The below-mentioned ten lines are provided for kids, children, and students. The below-mentioned lines are aimed to aid in the formulation of debates, assignments, paragraph writings, tests, and essays on World Vegan Day.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World Vegan Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- World Vegan Day is an annual global celebration held on November 1.
- This day was first celebrated to observe the golden anniversary (50th anniversary) of The British Vegan Society.
- The word ‘Vegan’ is obtained from the common name ‘Vegetarian.’ It was created by Donald Watson, an animal rights advocate.
- In the early 1940s, vegetarians who did not feed on dairy products were popularly known as vegans.
- Today, vegans are referred to as those who do not feed on foods and by-products obtained from animals. The vegan-free diet lacks eggs, honey, dairy products, and meat.
- A vegan diet is mainly a plant-based diet that benefits health through its high fiber and low cholesterol content.
- World Vegan Day creates a platform for individuals to share ideas, sensitize the values and morals, and support the vegan lifestyle.
- The dairy- product alternatives market has also been a beneficiary of the interest in plant-based diets.
- Indian cricket team captain recently adopted veganism as a part of his lifestyle in October.
- Through World Vegan Day, steps are taken to establish an animal-free environment worldwide.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World Vegan Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The UK Vegan Society founded the World Vegan Day in 1994, to celebrate the society’s 50th anniversary.
- November 1 promotes the joys and undeniable benefits of vegan through the celebration of World Vegan Day.
- World Vegan Day implies the evolution of veganism in becoming an essential part of the mainstream lifestyle.
- On World Vegan Day, organizations, groups, and practitioners organize workshops and activities to highlight the importance of animal and their rights.
- World Vegan Day is commemorated through seminars, public debates, exhibitions, workshops, and other events that share a space of vegan environment.
- This day provides individuals the opportunity to learn to interact and even decide if they want to adopt a vegan lifestyle.
- Within its first nine months of 2018, Meat substitutes account for 14 percent of the global mean launches.
- World Vegan Day promotes the growing availability of plant-based options, especially in dairy beverages and cultured products.
- Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut set an example by turning vegan in 2013 and has been very vocal about her take on veganism and cow slaughtering.
- To celebrate the 75th anniversary of The Vegan Society, World Vegan Day set a platform for people to contribute to protecting the environment and protecting animals.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Vegan Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- World Vegan Day was developed by Louise Wallis, the chair of The Vegan Society and an animal rights activist, to create awareness about animal violence and rights.
- World Vegan Day gives a platform for athletes, celebrities, health practices, grocery stores, and even fast-food companies to embrace the cause.
- The Vegan Society originated from The Vegetarian Society when animal rights activists Elsie Shrigley, Donald Watson, and friends acknowledged the importance of animal-free diet.
- World Vegan Day does a lot further than just food options. It revolves around animal-free deodorants, lipsticks, clothes, and anything that was not tested on animals.
- World Vegan Day highlights the benefits of the vegan-free diet in eliminating diseases like arthritis, certain types of cancers, heart diseases, type two diabetes, and lung and kidney diseases at bay.
- World Vegan Day is not only a day of celebration but also is a platform to educate families, friends, and strangers to share vegan meals and about the values of vegan living.
- Outreach programs such as volunteering, participation in vegan events, promotion through social media or word-of-mouth, and leafleting with simple food sampling are conducted to spread awareness.
- With the inception of World Vegan Day, vegan certification and vegan labeling have become common in the mainstream food and beverage markets.
- Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor advocates animal welfare. She even stated to keep animal skins out of her handbag line – Rheson.
- Today, many opportunities are available for sustainable, good-tasting, and nutritious options among flexitarians, vegetarians, meat reducers, and vegans.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on World Vegan Day
What is a vegan diet?
A vegan diet is mainly a plant-based diet that benefits health through its high fiber and low cholesterol content.
Which day is observed as World Vegan Day?
World Vegan Day is an annual global celebration held on November 1, to observe the golden anniversary (50th anniversary) of The British Vegan Society.
What does World Vegan Day signify?
It signifies the strides of coming forward in eliminating the unnecessary cruelty done to animals. World Vegan Day is a platform that urges people to live based on meat- substitutes.
Who developed World Vegan Day created, and why?
Louise Wallis developed world Vegan Day. He was the chairperson of The Vegan Society and an enthusiastic animal rights activist. The platform was initiated to create awareness about animal violence and rights.