10 Lines on World TB day: Every year we memorialize world TB day, as it raises the public awareness of TB most effectively. TB is an infection that causes the problem to the lungs of the body. Bacteria called mycobacterium is responsible for it. When the bacteria attack your lungs, it can further spread to other parts of the body which include the brain and spine.
The infection caused by TB is further divided into two forms, that is- Latent TB and Active TB. Latent TB doesn’t give you and your body any symptoms and doesn’t make you contagious. However, Active TB makes you and your body sick and can make you contagious as well.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World TB day for kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- IUATLD first encountered the infectious disease called TB in 1982.
- The full form of IUATLD is an international union against tuberculosis and lung disease.
- Every year, the world TB day is celebrated on March 24.
- The motive to celebrate world TB day is to spread awareness on how to eliminate the disease globally.
- WHO (World Health organization) is responsible and takes the initiative every year to celebrate the world TB day.
- The harmful effects of the disease can affect the lungs, followed by spreading the disease among people.
- the motive to celebrate tuberculosis day is to spread awareness about what is it and how it can be treated.
- The motive also includes promoting a better lifestyle to prevent the effect of TB.
- Every year, 1.6 billion deaths have been seen and recorded due to TB.
- The only way to reduce and eliminate the bacteria of TB is to spread awareness and take all the preventive measures to treat it.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World TB day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- World tuberculosis day is celebrated every March 24 every year.
- The celebrations revolve around various health-related seminars to raise awareness of the disease.
- The studies have shown that in the year 2019, nearly 9 million people have suffered from tuberculosis, followed by the deaths of a total of 1.5 million people.
- Not only in the year 2019, but tuberculosis has also spread contagiously and caused almost 1.5 million deaths every year.
- Due to this, many changes have been taken place to reduce the effect of the disease.
- The changes, like many NGO’s, have organized camps to spread awareness about the disease, and these camps involve blood donations as well.
- Tuberculosis has lead to a lot of complications in the body like liver and kidney problems, inflammation, Joint damage, several types of infections in bones, the brain, and the spinal cord.
- This is the reason that world TB day is celebrated and on this very important day, governments, different sectors like the civil sector, and private sectors come together to raise awareness about how it can be eliminated.
- A lot of senior doctors also convey measures to avoid tuberculosis disease in their seminars in hospitals.
- The only way to get rid of it is by taking all the health-related measures and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World TB day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- Tuberculosis is a contagious and spreading disease.
- On March 24, the day of tuberculosis is observed and is celebrated to spread awareness among people.
- The only way to fight the disease is by taking all the precautions and serious measures related to it.
- As it has affected more than 10 billion people, world TB day is celebrated by organizing programs that revolve around how to treat TB and how one can protect themselves.
- Many projects will be launched by the year 2025 to get rid of this infectious disease called tuberculosis.
- Every year the world TB day is celebrated in a unique way just to highlight where we are lacking in terms of taking protective measures.
- It has been found that the immunity of children is not formed properly in the early stages, and due to this, they are more prone than anyone else.
- This time on March 24, the theme for World TB day was “It’s time” by WHO (world health organization)
- The theme was associated with the prevention and treatment of the disease as well as to put an end to discrimination among people as well.
- WHO has also introduced the “find, treat, all #endTB” treatment to give access to care by WHO to people.
Frequently Asked Questions on World TB day
What is tuberculosis?
An infectious disease is caused by bacteria called mycobacterium. This infectious disease attacks the lungs, followed by spreading in the other parts of the body.
Why is the world TB day celebrated?
It is celebrated to spread awareness about how it can be treated and what protective measures should be taken to eliminate it.
What are the signs and symptoms of TB?
the signs and symptoms usually include cough, cold, Chest pain and feeling tired—loss of appetite in some cases.