10 Lines on World No Tobacco Day: World no Tobacco Day is a very famous event organized by the world health organization. It is a major event that helps people to understand the worse effects of tobacco on the person and their family members. The event organizer mostly encourages smokers to stop having tobacco for the prevention of their lives. Also, the organizer encourages smokers to not smoke for twenty-four hours for at least one day. You should probably check the following given three sets of ten points, which will help to motive smokers to quieting Tobacco on the day of World no Tobacco Day.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World No Tobacco Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The world no tobacco day organizes on 31st May in an entire year.
- The reason behind the event is to stop the negative health impacts.
- The world no tobacco day gets authorized by the heads of the World Health Organization.
- Media promotes the positive points of this day with huge advertisements.
- All the NGOs and Civil organizations join together to promote the quieting of tobacco.
- The reports claim that every year six million dies because of tobacco products.
- Smokers start suffering from cancer diseases after the rapid use of tobacco.
- Tobacco day motivates people to live their lives tobacco-free.
- All smokers face significant issues of chronic respiratory diseases.
- The campaigns organized by media motivate smokers through public marches and rallies.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World No Tobacco Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The WHO spread the awareness of tobacco on 31st may prevent every one death that happens within six seconds.
- The WHO shares the report that around 40 percent of men smoke tobacco in a year.
- This day helps in the prevention of the death of global deaths caused that cause due to tobacco use.
- Every ninth person of India consumes Tobacco. Therefore, this day is beneficial for these people.
- The organizers and media motivate smokers to stop using tobacco for at least 24 hours of the day.
- The world no Tobacco day implements the quieting of cigarettes, chew tobacco, gutkha, and snuff.
- The primary reason for Tobacco’s day is that smokers lose their lives because of the extensive use of tobacco products.
- The tobacco day event has originated from 1987 for the reduction of the death rate.
- Many states have started the banning of nicotine-mixed products.
- The organizers want to make countries free from nicotine and tobacco products.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World No Tobacco Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- On 31st May, the World Health Organization helps organize a worldwide event for the world no tobacco day.
- This event is beneficial for smokers because organizers motivate smokers to quit tobacco for 24 hours.
- The event is to drive the attention of smokers on the negative impact of tobacco on health.
- The event has started in the year 1987, and now the death rate has risen to 6 million.
- The organizers encourage people to stay away from damages caused by tobacco.
- The regular consumption of tobacco products can slowly push smokers towards death.
- The primary element of tobacco is the nicotine that has a dangerous impact on the lives of people.
- The campaign’s main aim is to prevent people’s lives by making them aware of every worst impact on the world no tobacco day.
- World Health Organization protects the smoker’s lives from the consumption of tobacco.
- All the media helps in spreading great advantage behind the world no tobacco day on 31st May.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on World No Tobacco Day
Why WHO organizers celebrate this world no tobacco day?
The primary purpose of the event is to prevent smokers from tobacco.
How many people get killed every year due to the use of tobacco?
It has reported that around eight million people get killed every year because of the extensive use of tobacco.
How did the world no tobacco day event organizer help out smokers?
The organizers of WHO reach a vast number of smokers and motivate them to quit tobacco for at least twenty hours.
Which smoking products consist of tobacco?
Tobacco gets used in cigarettes, chew tobacco, bidis, cigars, gutkha, and snuff.