10 Lines on World Milk Day: We all know the importance of milk in our daily lives. It is an integral part of our life and an essential ingredient for our breakfast, snacks, or dinner. Since the dairy service providers do a great job delivering milk to people every day, the Food and Agriculture department of the United Nations decided to dedicate a special day in honour of the service providers. Therefore, the First day of June, is honoured as World Milk Day.
The day is commemorated around the World. Various Non-governmental organizations and private committees organize charity events, discussion panels, and awareness programs for people to draw their attention to the use of milk and dairy products. The United Nations initiate numerous promising dairy farm projects around the globe.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Step 1 – 10 lines on World Milk Day for Kids
The first step will help the students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Every year on June 1st, World Milk Day is celebrated around the world for its services and donation to nourishment and livelihood.
- There are various global awareness programs executed by the government in the locality which focus on the use of dairy products like cheese, milk, butter, and more in our life.
- Every year world milk day is celebrated by the United Nations Food and Agriculture department.
- Various civil communities, NGOs, government associates, and volunteers conduct programs to date people on the importance of milk for your health on world milk day.
- The dairy sector of the World supports more than 3billion people in the World.
- There are more than seventy-two countries that actively celebrate world milk day and raise awareness of dairy products to be consumed daily.
- World milk day gives you a platform to publicize the activities that take place in a dairy farm daily and exhibit the dairy products.
- Various themes are decided every year to celebrate world milk day, which is then celebrated by various schools and committees.
- Various promotional events, games, concerts, seminars, competitions are organized worldwide to celebrate the day.
- The family runs, marathons, visits to farms, and other demonstrations are conducted around the globe to celebrate World Milk Day.
Step 2 – 10 lines on World Milk Day for School Children
The second step will help the students of 6, 7, and 8.
- The first world milk day was celebrated in 2001 by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Sector.
- Various farmers, families, workers, celebrities, nutritionists, politicians, and athletes get the opportunity to promote and share the advantages of having milk.
- Globally, the agencies use posters, pamphlets, flyers, and other mediums to spread the benefits of having milk every day.
- On the auspicious world milk day, the campaigns stress the benefits of dairy products and their use in various industries that employ millions of people.
- Calcium, Vitamin B12, protein, and potassium are some of the products of daily consumption of dairy products.
- Marches in public, print media, and electronic campaigns, rallies, and demonstrations are conducted to inspire people to take dairy products every day.
- Civil communities and schools have numerous fact sheets and posters distributed among the students and young adults regarding the benefits of consuming milk every day.
- The health professional conducts question and answer sessions, awareness walk, presentations, and various other events on this day.
- Free milk and dairy products are distributed in schools and localities in countries like Afghanistan to celebrate World Milk Day.
- Various places conduct huge events at dairy farms and invite school students, the general public, and other experts to participate on an auspicious day to celebrate it by conducting various programs.
Step 3 – 10 lines on World Milk Day for Higher Class Students
The third step will help the students of classes 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- In 2019, “Drink Milk today and every day” was the theme for world milk day.
- The importance of dairy products and their involvement in everyday food is the highlight of every event.
- Since the day of its origin, every year, various countries join the initiative and celebrate the day for the dairy providers.
- The commendable contribution of dairy services in economic development, nutrition, and sustainability has led to the inception of the day.
- The celebration has evolved in the last few decades as the event organizers have introduced field visits, marathons, various activities in schools, conferences, music, seminars, and more.
- Various organizations provide donations to the local dairy farms for providing free milk to schools every day for the better nourishment of children.
- Milk is one of the most used products in the World and is highly beneficial for the growth and development of children.
- Milk is one of the rich sources of calcium, fat, and protein.
- We get milk from various animals like cows, goats, camels, sheep, and buffaloes.
- The world milk day is a reminder to the public about the importance of dairy farms and the use of milk and milk products every day.
World Milk Day is a global program to aware people of the benefits of the consumption of milk and its importance in our everyday life. Not only nutrition-wise but milk farms and other milk product industries have more than a million employees who are working every day to provide everyday services.
FAQ’s on World Milk Day
Why do we celebrate World Milk Day?
The united nations department of food and agricultural organization dedicated the day of June 1st as the world milk day to celebrate the services of the dairy sector towards livelihood, nutrition, economic growth, and sustainability.
When did the United Nations Decide to Dedicate World Milk Day?
In 2001, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Committee dedicated the world milk day to June 1st. It also inspires people to have milk consumption every day.
Write about the theme of world milk day that is celebrated in 2020?
The world milk day theme for 2020 was “the 20th anniversary”. The day is commemorated by organizing various camps showcasing the health benefits of dairy products.
How can you celebrate World Milk Day?
We are using milk in our food and drinks for ages. It is one of the essential products of our lives. You can have a nice big glass of milk to start your day in honour of world milk day.