10 Lines on World Heritage Day: When it comes to our own country, culture is the most important aspect, and when it comes to cultural heritage, monuments are what comes to our mind. To honour the presence of this culture in our country India, we celebrate World Heritage Day in the period of 19th-25th November.
The motive to celebrate World Heritage Day is to create awareness among people to save the monuments of our country. The monuments of our country tell a lot about the country’s achievements because every monument built in India has its own story. And this is the reason that it is equally important for us to preserve the culture for our upcoming future generation so that they also get to know about different traditions and history related to our monuments. Monuments play a very significant role in our life by telling stories we haven’t ever heard.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World Heritage Day for kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- The world Heritage Day is celebrated for a week, that is starting from 19th November, it ends on 25th November.
- The day was observed by UNESCO.
- UNESCO has a total of 38 heritage sites, of which 30 sites are cultural, 7 of them are natural, and there is a mixed site as well.
- UNESCO is a cultural organization whose objective to celebrate world Heritage Day is to spread awareness among public citizens to save history.
- The history here means our historical monuments.
- It is really important to know the importance of the culture and tradition of our own country
- And this is the reason that world Heritage Day primarily focuses on spreading awareness to preserve it.
- The importance that we, as a citizen, give it to our culture is exceptional and beyond words.
- But also, we need to adapt and know more about the significance of the culture.
- Some of the ancient heritage sites in Delhi are red fort, kasha Vishwanath temple Bhadra gate, etc.
Set 2 – 10 lines on World Heritage Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- The week of World Heritage Day is celebrated starting from 19th November, and it continues till 21st November.
- It has been believed that the culture and heritage of India are tangible and intangible as well.
- We, as a citizen of India, follow our tradition and culture.
- Tradition and culture hold a very important significance in our lives.
- It also creates an impact on our social life as well as the political environment of the country.
- The tradition and culture of India revolve around various festivals like Diwali, Holi, and Eid.
- We celebrate the world heritage festival by conducting workshops and webinars in schools, colleges.
- The debates and webinars conducted revolve around tradition and culture.
- The world Heritage Day is celebrated by various monument sites including red fort in Delhi, Hampi temple in Karnataka, the Bhadra gate, etc.
- The most important thing about world Heritage Day is that on this day the teachers of school should teach children about the importance of World Heritage Day and what it signifies.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Heritage Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- There is a total of 9 religions in India with different cultures and religions.
- Each religion has its authenticity and its own culture to follow and respect.
- To appreciate the significance of such culture, World Heritage Day is celebrated all over the world.
- The day is celebrated for a week starting from 19th November to 25th November.
- It was first observed and commenced by the United Nations Educational Scientific and cultural organization (UNESCO).
- The motive behind celebrating World Cultural Day is to aware people of the significance of history related to heritage and monuments.
- The motive also revolves around saving and preserving the monuments.
- The Kashi Vishwanath temple in Varanasi was saved via a national research laboratory for conservation, Lucknow as an initiative to celebrate World Heritage Day.
- The whole week of world Heritage Day also has a lot of importance towards the Indian Republic.
- The cultural sites like Vishwanath temple, Hampi temple, and Ram temple has a lot of history, and it adds a lot of value to the cultures of India.
Frequently Asked Questions on World Heritage Day
When is World Heritage Day celebrated?
The world Heritage Day is celebrated for a week starting from 19th November till 25th November.
Who first observed world Heritage Day?
The world Heritage Day was first observed by UNESCO (United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization).
What is the objective to celebrate World Heritage Day?
The objective is to encourage people to save and preserve the monuments, which hold a lot of significance towards the culture of the country.