10 Lines on World Day for Safety and Health at work: In India, the government imposed the lockdown by March 24, for 21 days, limiting people’s movement in the entire country. It was assessed to prevent the Coronavirus from spreading.The 21 days of lockdown was not enough because of the severity of covid19; until May 31, it was a national wide lockdown. Followed by this, some services were resumed from June 8, 2020.
Many studies have been taking place about how mentally it affected each of us because of restricted movement. It was a nightmare for some, and also, the COVID19 pandemic has caused a severe threat to the lives of people in the form of depression, anxiety, and panic disorders. Due to Covid19, the united nations observed world day for safety and health at work to combat the severe outcomes of it at work.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2020 for kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- The world day for safety and health at work will be observed on April 28.
- The aim to introduce the day is to adopt preventive measures at the workplace to ensure the health of people.
- The people who are working tremendously for us are especially health care workers in hospitals during COVID19.
- These health workers are working in hospitals by risking their own lives and health.
- The day is celebrated to also honour the hard work of people who are risking their lives.
- With honour, it has also been observed to take all the preventive measures for them to ensure their safety and health.
- Many organizations like ILO. United Nations and other government organizations come together to celebrate the day.
- They unite together to ensure and start a campaign on world safety and health.
- The day is also celebrated by conducting programs that talk about all the health issues experienced by people in the workplace.
- It has been said that the safety and health of people should be the priority.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World Day for Safety and Health at a workplace for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- Previously the world day on safety and health at the workplace used to focus on the work stress on people in the year 2015.
- Every year the day focuses on the issues that are faced by the people at the workplace.
- This time, this year, the world day for safety and health at the workplace focuses on the health issues caused by the pandemic.
- The theme is to stop the pandemic.
- The infectious Coronavirus has affected many people at work.
- This is the reason that ILO has introduced a theme called to stop the pandemic.
- The theme is to ensure to adopt all the safety measures at work, including occupational safety as well.
- The day is observed to prevent the severe effect of the disease that is its contagious effect.
- The ILO believes that “safe and healthy working conditions are fundamental to decent work.”
- This statement adds a lot of value to the significance of celebrating the day.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Day of Safety and Health at the workplace for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- As the coronavirus cases are increasing day by day, the international Labour organization introduced a new theme for the world day of safety and health at the workplace.
- The new theme is based on the coronavirus outbreak.
- The coronavirus outbreak has created an uncertain situation in people’s lives.
- Previously the day was introduced to prevent accidents and diseases at the workplace.
- Currently, the day also focuses on the prevention of contagious diseases like COVID at the workplace.
- The theme creates an awareness among people to take all measures to reduce the effect of COVID at the workplace.
- United Nations also appreciated all the health workers’ courage to work tremendously every day and risking their lives.
- The united nation says “saluting the courage, commitment and heroic efforts of all the health workers.”
- We must start taking all the precautions at workplaces.
- The only way to do that is by implementing all the health and safety measures at workplaces for survival and continuation of work.
Frequently Asked Questions on World Day for Safety and Health at work
When is the day observed?
The day is celebrated on April 28 every year with a different theme.
What is the theme of the day, this year?
The theme is to stop the pandemic.
Who initiated the theme of the world day of safety and health at the workplace, this year?
ILO (International Labour Organization) initiated the theme this year.