10 Lines on World Cancer Day: World Cancer Day is celebrated every year on February 4. It is an International marked day which directs that it is universally followed. World Cancer Day is celebrated to raise awareness of cancer and its prevention.
World Cancer Day is founded and led by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC). Many organizations and governments observe the day all over the world with different creative activities.
The primary motive for observing the day is to let the global citizens know about the disease Cancer, its cause, its cure and prevention. With the peaking number of cancer patients all over the world, it is very crucial for us to be well aware of the disease.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World Cancer Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- World Cancer Day is observed yearly on February 4 from its establishment in 2000.
- The Union for International Cancer Control escorts the universal observance of the day.
- The day is observed to create awareness about the disease of Cancer.
- Cancer is a disease which is caused by oncogenes.
- Many communities and Governments follow the world cancer day.
- On this day, various activities take place universally.
- We can also take part in these events and educate ourselves of Cancer.
- As the future of the nation, it is our duty to create awareness among the underprivileged.
- World Cancer Day can be observed in our school also.
- This is an important day and must be known to everyone.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World Cancer Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- World Cancer Day is observed per year on February 4.
- World Cancer day is founded and led by the Union for International Cancer Control.
- The day was first celebrated in 2000 since it has become a tradition to observe this day every year universally.
- The day is observed and followed by the world to create and raise awareness about the disease of Cancer.
- The day focuses on organizing events that serve the purpose of raising awareness about Cancer.
- Several community organizations and governments observe the day by taking part in the events.
- Some organizations light up their official monuments with the colours orange and blue to show their support for the day.
- We should also try to participate in the events organized to raise awareness about Cancer.
- We can also organize such events in our school.
- As the youth, it is our foremost duty to aware people about the cure and prevention of Cancer.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Cancer Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- World Cancer Dayis an essential day in the year of a responsible citizen.
- World Cancer Day is celebrated on February 4 every year.
- The day is founded and led by the Union for International Cancer Control since its establishment in 2000.
- The primary motive of the universal observance of World Cancer Day is to educate the world about Cancer, its causes, its cure and prevention.
- This day is followed by several community Organizations and government organizations from across the world.
- It is a prestigious and vital day in the calendar of humanity.
- Organizations observe the day by a variety of events and activities such as rallies, seminars, health camps.
- Several landmarks observe the day by taking part in the lighting events. Buildings are light up with orange and blue lights in support of World Cancer Day.
- Every year, the UICC decides the theme of the day. The themes are inspiring and encouraging.
- We must also be a part of the observance of World Cancer Day in whichever way possible and contribute from our part.
Frequently Asked Questions on World Cancer Day
What happens on a World Cancer Day?
On a World Cancer Day, several organizations create events and activities to educate people on the disease Cancer. The primary objective of the day is to raise awareness about cancer, its causes, its prevention and cure.
How can you take part in a World Cancer Day event?
On a World Cancer Day, numerous community organizations, organize events such as rallies, seminars and health camps to observe the day. One willing to take part in these activities can contact any of the organizations nearby.
What is Cancer?
Cancer is a disease that is caused by the activation of a unique gene of the human DNA called the oncogenes. Cancer is generally a tumour in the body that leads to severe harm in the total functioning of the cells.
Is Cancer fatal?
Not all types of Cancer are fatal. The general treatment of Cancer is chemotherapy. The right treatment at the right time can do wonders.