10 Lines on World Blood Donor Day: World Blood Donor Day is celebrated worldwide to recognize the importance of blood donation. The WHO established the celebration of the World Blood Donor Day on June 14, every year.
Blood is the most important fluid that helps regulate the body’s regulation, and the transfusion of blood helps people survive in any environment in the World. On June 14, people celebrate World Blood donor day to create awareness about the requirement of blood in the World and aid those people who suffer due to blood loss.
On this day, people around the world come together and celebrate the occasion to service humanity selflessly.
We have provided ten lines on World Blood Donor Day in English, to aid you in paragraph writings and essays on this topic and assist you during competitive exams and G.K. quizzes.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World Blood Donor Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The World Blood Donor Day is celebrated every year on June 14.
- The World Blood Donor Day was established by the WHO.
- This Day is commemorated to spread awareness about the requirement about blood to save a lot of lives of the people.
- The World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on the birth anniversary of a Noble Prize scientist Karl Landsteiner.
- The main objective of this Day is to create awareness of the importance of human blood.
- It spreads the knowledge about the requirement of blood to society to save the lives of people.
- To educate people about the importance of blood in the World and to help those who suffer due to Blood loss.
- NGOs collaborate with the government to organize blood donation camps in rural areas.
- Various platforms are provided for various welfare activities like free health check-up and blood donation camps for poor people.
- To mark World Blood Donors Day, the general public participates in the events and camps at various places in the World.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World Blood Donor Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The World Blood Donor Day is commemorated on June 14 and was established by the WHO in May 2005.
- To commemorate the birth anniversary of Karl Landsteiner, a great scientist, and Nobel Prize winner, World Blood Donor Day is celebrated.
- Through the celebration, the WHO aims to inspire millions of people to take projects that promote blood donation across the World voluntarily.
- World Blood Donor Day celebration aims to acknowledge the importance of blood transfusion and blood products.
- It educates people on the importance of blood donation as a means to save millions of patients worldwide.
- WHO creates awareness among citizens to help those who suffer blood loss due to complex operations or illnesses or injuries with blood donation.
- The mission aims to inspire millions around the World to take multiple projects to promote blood donation across the World.
- The celebration recognizes the need for blood donation for all those who are ill or suffer from injuries, operations, or pregnancy problems.
- On World Blood Donor Day, youths are motivated to donate blood to the people in emergencies like operation, illness, or injuries.
- Various NGOs organize campaigns to collect funds for the projects that aid in saving the lives of through blood donation.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Blood Donor Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The WHO established World Donors Day to order to motivate all the countries worldwide to thank all blood donors for their precious contributions in saving the lives of the people.
- On June 14, the birth anniversary of Karl Landsteiner, the scientist who discovered the Blood of ABO Group, World Blood Donor Day is celebrated.
- The annual celebration empowers the local administration to provide an immediate response to the emergencies needing blood in a crisis.
- The annual celebration has inspired many NGOs to promote and organize welfare programs and camps for the people in the society.
- Global camps are organized that conduct annual discussions, seminars, blood donation camps, and lectures to commemorate World Blood Donor Day.
- WHO, along with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC), organize sessions and camps on World Blood Donor Day.
- WHO releases various posters, logos with media, and social media to send their messages in different languages.
- On the occasion of the World Blood Donor Day, international level community health programs, interviews, and talk shows on radios and televisions are organized.
- The observance of the World Donor Day highlights the contribution of various worldwide blood banks to provide
- World Blood Donor Day highlights the significant contribution of blood banks in providing relief to the patients.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on World Blood Donor Day
When is World Blood Donor Day commemorated?
The World Blood Donor Day is commemorated on June 14.
Who established the World Blood Donor Day?
The World Blood Donor Day was established by the WHO in May 2005 at the 58th World Health Assembly.
What is the main objective of World Blood Donor Day?
The main objective is to motivate all the countries to acknowledge blood donors for their precious contributions in saving the lives of the people.
How is World Blood Donor Day celebrated?
On the occasion of the World Blood Donor Day, international level community health programs, interviews, and talk shows on radios and televisions are organized.