10 Lines on World Bicycle Day: There are various benefits of exercise and regular cycling, walking, and running. It is essential to keep ourselves fit and healthy for preventing potential diseases. Multiple conferences and events are held for people to try bicycles for a healthy lifestyle.
The world health organization recommends cycling and walking to be the path for better health conditions. Stroke, diabetes, cancer, and other heart diseases can be prevented by regular walks, cycling, and exercises. The affordable and sustainable means of transportation is a bicycle, and hence, United Nations General Assembly declared June 3rd to be the World Bicycle Day.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Step 1 – 10 Lines on World Bicycle Day for Kids
The first step will help the students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- World bicycle day was declared by UNESCO on June 3rd, to promote the advantages of riding bicycles.
- Walking, exercising, and cycling are highly beneficial for our health and keeps us healthy against diseases.
- Doctors recommend six hours of exercise every week, and what can be better than cycling.
- The activity levels can be easily maintained by working all day and staying active around the week.
- Cycling is proven to work best for diabetic patients and obese people.
- Cycling not only keeps you healthy, but it also helps you to lose weight quickly.
- When you are too stressed, cycling can help you calm your mind by a simple ride around the neighbourhood.
- Bicycles are easily affordable and environmentally friendly, making them the most viable option to travel for daily chores.
- The clean product is easily adaptable and available, making it the best choice for exercising.
- United Nations General Assembly paid tribute to the eco-friendly product by making June 3rd the world bicycle day.
Step 2 – 10 Lines on World Bicycle Day for School Children
The third step is for the students of classes 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- On world bicycle day, the United Nations wants the people to be aware of the eco-friendly transport system for polluting the free environment.
- United Nations also wants every child to bicycle and use it on share times and as a tool for daily exercises.
- The use of bicycles is the best way to take care of your health and keep yourself active.
- Many organizations celebrate this day by conducting bike rallies.
- Many bicycle shops exhibit their bicycles and the many new features they add to make them kid-friendly and safe.
- The third day of June is celebrated as world bicycle day and has one motto to make bicycles a global literacy for a pollution-free environment.
- Similar to economic and civil knowledge in school, the bike should become a tool of education.
- Modern society must come forward to accept the readily available mode of transport.
- The use of bicycles by people all over the World can cause a green revolution which will only make our planet a better place to live.
- Many government schools in India provide bicycles to their students for a better mode of transport.
Step 3 – 10 Lines on World Bicycle Day for Higher Class Students
The second step is for the students of classes 6, 7, and 8.
- One of the budget-friendly and specific vehicles is a bicycle.
- Bicycle is the best for comfortable health care support, educational access, and eco-friendly means of transportation, which can become a revolution if used wisely.
- Using a bicycle to drive around makes the driver aware of their surroundings and locality.
- Fuel-saving and an eco-friendly mode of transportation make the bicycle the best for the planet.
- Since it has a particular speed, the bike has fewer chances of road accidents and keeping the passerby pedestrians safe.
- World bicycle day can help develop a bicycle culture in the World to make it a safe and better place.
- Pollution causes climate change, and bicycles’ use helps keep our environment safe and keep the ozone layer far off from depleting.
- The use of sustainable vehicles can reduce the pollution of air.
- Since bicycles’ service will stop the emissions, it can act as a barrier to pollution growth.
- The environment-friendly vehicle becomes—a tool to reduce the subsidies from fossil fuel.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on World Bicycle Day
When is World Bicycle Day celebrated?
The world bicycle day is on June 3rd.
Why is the world bicycle day celebrated?
Bicycle is versatile, unique and has a longevity that has been helping as a transport for two centuries. Thus, the world bicycle day is celebrated
The first world bicycle day was celebrated when?
The first bicycle day was celebrated on June 3rd 2018. It was honoured by the United Nations and then declared to the rest of the World.
Who is the designer of World Bicycle Day’s logo?
Issac Feld was the first one to propose and make a logo for the bicycle day. Professor John. E Samson then created an animation video.