10 Lines on World Autism Awareness Day: The world Autism day was observed by United Nations member states to spread awareness about the people who are autistic and have Asperger syndrome. The aim to observe the day was to make society aware of the difficulties faced by people with autism syndrome. The motive is to accept the people with Autism, and the only way to do that is to make people understand spread kindness among each other. The day is also celebrated to honour different and unique creativity or talent in autistic people all around the world. The talents possessed by Autistic people deserve attention and appreciation at the same time.
Autism is a lifelong neurological disorder that happens to children. The symptoms have a different range of characteristics in the autism disorder. The range of characteristics involves communication problems and difficulties, impaired social activity, and stereotyped behaviour.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on World Autism Awareness Day for kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- World autism day is celebrated on 2nd April every year with a different theme.
the day is recognized by the united nations to spread awareness of autistic disorder and Asperger syndrome all over the world.
- The world autistic day came into force on 1st November 2007, when the united nations general assembly took a step to introduce the day into the council.
- After that, the day was also observed by the representative of the united nations, Sheikha Mozah Bint from Qatar, followed by the support from all the member states associated with the united nations.
- The motive to observe world Autism day was also to improve human rights.
- The world autism day brings all the autistic associated organizations to come together and spread awareness about the disorder and the difficulties faced by autistic people.
- A lot of initiatives were taken by different countries to spread awareness of the disorder as well.
- Some of the initiatives involve the Autism Cares act of 2014 pointed out by Obama, the president of the US in 2015.
- Autism care Act of 2014 was proposed to give training to those people who are working on the autism spectrum.
- There have been a lot of other initiatives in 2014, WAAD collaborated with onesie Wednesday to create awareness in people of England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- The initiative evolved around wearing the pyjamas and onesie by also saying “it’s all right to be different.”
Set 2 – 10 Lines on World Autism Awareness Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- The word Autism also refers to autism spectrum disorder.
- The person with Autism has a problem in communication with others.
- It usually happens in children and continues until adulthood.
- World autism day is celebrated on 2nd April every year with an initiative to bring a change among people, to accept the word Autism in their lives.
- World autism day was declared by the united nations general assembly.
- WHO (World Health Organization) says that there is always one child who will have an autism spectrum disorder among 160 children.
- The only way to support a child with Autism is to understand his/her interest.
- The understanding should involve observation like the way the child is communicating.
- This is the reason that sensory play activities for children who have Autism are helpful.
- The motive to celebrate the day is to make sure basic human rights for everyone.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on World Autism Awareness Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- The day world autism was designated among eight draft resolutions by the 3rd committee of the Un general assembly.
- The annual day of Autism was observed on 2nd April in the year 2008.
- The people who have Autism have some non-standard way of living with the problem in communication and a unique way of learning things.
- Autism is considered to come under ASD, that is Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- It has been observed that there are 4 types of ASD’s, and each type has different characteristics.
- The day is celebrated to spread awareness among people about autism acceptance in the world.
- Autism also involves difficulties like motor coordination.
- People who have ASD are most likely to have at least one special quality.
- The qualities in which they will excel like mathematics, music, art, etc.
- People also wear blue on world autism day to spread awareness and educate society about Autism related disorders.
Frequently Asked Questions on World Autism Awareness Day
When is World Autism day celebrated?
The day is celebrated on 2nd April every year with a different theme by the UN.
What ASD stands for?
ASD stands for Autism syndrome disorder.
What is the motive to celebrate world Autism day?
World autism day is celebrated to spread acceptance and kindness among people.