10 Lines On World Animal Day: Animals have great importance in our lives. The balance of the ecosystem would go down to drains if animals started disappearing from Earth. The day dedicated to animals for making people aware of the world about the role of animals in our lives. World Animal Day is a global observance day, celebrated on 4th October.
The annual celebration of World Animal Day has the global objective of uniting people for advocating the welfare of animals. We share the world with the other organisms as well. Hence it is our responsibility to make Earth a better place for living for the animals.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On World Animal Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- To make people realize the importance of animals in our ecosystem and our life, the ecologists launched World Animal Day in 1931.
- All mammals, fishes, birds, reptiles, and other living species that can move fall under ‘Animal.’
- Every year the World Animal Day has a different theme.
- The themes set are generally for rising awareness regarding the well-being of animals around the world.
- Excessive animal cruelty has already degraded Earth more than we can imagine.
- Animal activists worldwide celebrate World Animal Day by organizing campaigns and rallies to promote the well-being of animals and wildlife.
- Animal testing is some of the harshest forms of torture, and it is time we protest against such cruelty by banning those products tested on animals.
- Animal poaching, hunting, deforestation, pollutions have caused the extinction of hundreds of species.
- Each year, two dozen animal species are getting extinct, and several others pushed to the verge of extinction because of our carelessness and cruelty.
- Ideally, celebrate World Animal Day by making resolutions to act with our conscience and revive our qualities of humanity.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On World Animal Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Every year to raise awareness about improving the welfare standards of the animals a day is dedicated.
- The 4th day of October is celebrated as World Animal Day.
- The sole mission of every year’s World Animal Day is to improve animal lives’ standards.
- The relation between humans and animal species is crucial for our existence.
- Animals provide us with several natural resources.
- We must show our gratitude towards animals and their contributions in our life by putting an end to animal cruelty.
- This global observation day is free from boundaries like any particular nationality, religion, caste, creed, ideology, etc.
- Everyone can come together and celebrate World Animal Day with unity and enthusiasm.
- Awareness about animal rights can is raised on this day by conducting campaigns or organizing events with activities like debate, quiz, essay writing, and poster making competitions.
- Governments and non-government public organizations, charitable trusts, schools, and animal welfare groups celebrate World Animal Day in their way with a common objective.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On World Animal Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- It is essential to acknowledge the diverse roles of animals in our lives.
- Even though World Animal Day is now celebrated on the 4th of October, but the first World Animal Day was launched on 24th March of 1925.
- The first World Animal Day was the result of the initiative of Heinrich Zimmermann.
- Heinrich was an animal activist and a writer as he is well known for his book ‘Mensch und Hund.’
- The first World Animal Day in 1925 took place in the Sports Palace of Berlin, Germany.
- Industrialization, urbanization, deforestation, and all sorts of pollution have taken a severe deadly toll on animal lives.
- There are easy and efficient ways in which one can celebrate World Animals Day.
- World Animal Day allows ordinary people to take part in fighting for reform and social justice.
- Educational instituted also should celebrate World Animal day with activities like the expression of thought regarding animal rights through different mediums, be it essay writing, poster making, debates, or speech.
- Workshops are conducted by animal activists and animal welfare society to educate the owner of working animals to provide the necessary care and environment they need.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On World Animal Day
How does celebration o World Animal Day will help in the current conditions of animal lives?
The increase in the celebration of World Animal Day will help raise awareness. We will be able to educate children and adults about the right way of treating animals through the stigma of awareness. Slowly this will sway the mass population on taking actions for the well-being of animals.
Why did the World Animal Day celebration change from 24th March to 4th October?
4th October was already an important date, for it is the feast of patron saints of animals, Francis of Assisi. Therefore, in the convention of 1931 held in the city of Florence in Italy, ecologists and honorable members present in the convention suggested unanimously to change the date of World Animal Day to 4th of October.
State one benefit of celebrating World Animal Day?
The celebration of World Animal Day helps make others realize and acknowledge the contributions of animals and make them eager to want to fight for the well-being of animals.
How many endangered animal species are there on Earth?
Around 41415 animal species are endangered, and the count keeps rising every year.