10 Lines on Wonder of Science: From the discovery of fire and the wheel to the invention of electricity and the internet in today’s world, the wonder of science has no limits and bounds. From a time when men thought the earth is flat to a time when the man is sent to space, moon and beyond, humans have evolved progressively in the last few centuries. A simple 10 lines on wonder of science will not be enough to talk about the impact of science on our society.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Wonder of Science for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Science has been the focal point of human being’s evolution from the very beginning
- The discovery of electricity is considered to be one of the biggest scientific inventions that changed the way we live
- The discovery of fire And the inventions of the wheel paved the way for the economic development of our society
- Scientists like Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Thomas Alva Edison and Marie Curie have contributed to our society far more than what businessmen and political leaders have
- Chemistry, physics and mathematics forms the basic branches of the study of science
- Man has not limited his understanding of science to just earth but has gone beyond the orbits of our planet
- If there were no scientific inventions such as Newton’s laws or the theory of relativity, most of the inventions that we see today would not have existed
- The scientific revolution in the coming years is associated with the development of robotics and artificial intelligence
- Students have to be coerced to pursue a career in science because it is one such field to make a worthwhile contribution to society
- Science and its wonders are seen in every walk of our life and not only the lives of human beings, but scientists have also improved the lives of our fellow beings on the planet.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Wonder of Science for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Atoms and molecules form the basic structure of our life
- But until recently, we didn’t know that particles smaller than atoms exist in our universe
- Science is a never-ending branch of study in our society that is gradually finding answers to many questions in the universe
- The survival of the fittest theory drawn by Charles Darwin says a lot about how the ecosystem works on our planet
- While the man might be the most intelligent person on the planet, he also understood that his intelligence is not enough to survive on the planet and he needs to learn the habit of co-living with other beings on the planet
- From bringing improvement in the medical field to making our lives easier with transport and communication, science has been in the driving seat of our economic growth
- The invention of the aeroplane, the invention of the internet, the invention of microchips and the future inventions of artificial intelligence all come from the basic and rudimentary scientific theories formulated a few decades ago
- The wonders of science have also been misused by human beings to create bombs and ammunitions and destroy each other
- It can be said that science is a necessary evil and can be used both in good and bad ways
- It can be conclusively said that there is no end for science and the quest for knowledge will continue for centuries to come.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Wonder of Science for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The discovery of Higgs-Boson particle in recent years had created enough buss in the society about our scientific capabilities
- The fact that society at large is taking interest in scientific discoveries says that the people in our society are moving in the right direction
- The day our society ignores science and its value is the day that our society stops being progressive
- Countries like the United States of America, Switzerland, Russia and China spend millions of dollars every year on research and development in the field of science
- The scientists in India has also made the country proud with respect to Chandrayaan and Suryan missions carried out by the scientists from the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- While many of us appreciate the work done by our scientists, there also people on the other hand who believe in religion and its teachings
- Children should be thought that science and religion can’t go hand in hand and it is the only science that can explain the creation of this universe and not religion
- One of the most popular and celebrated scientists in the world, Stephen Hawking, discovered the black hole and despite his disabilities, he achieved so much in the field of science and inspired millions of students to pursue the carrier in science
- While developed countries are investing a lot of money in scientific discoveries, developing countries like India is lagging behind and that is a cause of concern
- Reputed Institute in India such as Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or Baba Atomic Research Centre (BARC) have all contributed to India scientific development in various field of nuclear energy, thermal energy and space
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Wonder of Science
What is the importance of science in our society?
Without science, there would be no progress of human civilization and the technological inventions that we are enjoying today would not have existed without scientific discoveries and theories
Which is the most valued award in the field of science?
Nobel Prize is considered as the most valuable award in the field of science that is given out every year to deserving scientists
What are the various fields of science to pursue a career in?
Physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, Astrophysics and astronomy are some of the popular career options in the field of science for aspiring students
Which is the top institute in the world to pursue a career in science?
Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the United States of America is considered to be the top institute to pursue a career in Science and Engineering