10 Lines on Winter Season: The coldest season of every year of every region of the world is recorded as the winter season. Changes like lower temperatures, lesser humidity, thick fog, cold rains, snowfall, etc. are observed in the climate with variations as per the diverse conditions of the areas around the world. Due to the angle of inclination of the Earth’s axis, the region that receives oblique rays of the sun will have a winter season.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Winter Season for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The months of December, January and February is the span for winter in India.
- On some days of winter, the sky is cloudy, but on most days it is clear.
- Where I live winter marks a very festive season.
- In winter days are shorter, and the span of the night is longer.
- My mother prepares hot chocolate for me often in winter.
- The winds blowing in winter are fast, very cold and chilly.
- I feel very active in winter because I sweat less.
- My mother takes out woolen clothes and blankets at the beginning of winter to keep us warm.
- Many rare birds can be seen in winter.
- I enjoy winter season because my friends and I can play in the snow.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Winter Season for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- One of the most significant seasons among all others in the world is the winter season.
- A drop in temperature along with dryness in the atmosphere is observed with the incoming of winter.
- School students enjoy vacations in the winter season.
- Many animals during winter go into hibernation.
- The equatorial regions experience quite low winter temperatures than other areas of the Earth.
- Just like woolen blankets and clothes keep us warm, the furry coat of the animals keeps them warm during the winter season.
- A lot of deaths are also observed in the winter season around the globe because of extreme cold temperatures.
- Festivals like Christmas, New Year, etc. occur during winter.
- Regions that observe snowfall, there the snow particles fall around one to six feet per second depending on the size and wind.
- In the coldest city on Earth, in winter the Aomori city of Japan gets covered with 26 feet of snow.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Winter Season for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- When there is winter in the northern hemisphere of the Earth, the people of the southern hemisphere have summer.
- The distance of the Earth and the tilt of the axis at an angle of 23.5 degrees both matter for the winter season on Earth.
- Typical attires of the winter season are sweaters, sweatshirts, jacket, coats, etc.
- The twenty-first day of the month of December of every year is observed as the Winter Solstice in the northern hemisphere.
- The day that reportedly has the least hours of daylight is supposed to be considered as the winter solstice.
- A winter season observes another famous festival other than Christmas is Hanukkah.
- There is even a formula to calculate the wind chill.
- Animals like bears, frogs, snakes, etc. practice hibernation during the winter season.
- Low temperature, heavy cold winds, snowfall, snowstorm, cold rain, sleet, frost, fog, etc. are the peculiarities of the winter season.
- Children and older people suffer the most during the winter season because of health issues.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Winter Season
Mention some activities that people can do in winter.
For leisure, people can read a book being covered in a quilt, or go on picnics and trekking. In areas that are snow-covered people can snowboard, ski, etc. I enjoy watching movies under a blanket while drinking hot beverages like tea, coffee, or hot chocolates.
What kinds of fruits and vegetables do you get in the winter season market?
Fruits like apples, papayas, oranges, etc. are some of the popular winter fruits. And leafy vegetables like lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, radish, carrot, turnip, etc. are readily available in the market during the winter season.
How are snows on the road cleaned?
Some innovative ways are adopted by the government to melt snows on the roads of the areas that record heavy snowfall every year, like with the use of snow melters and also by spreading salt.
Why do birds have to migrate in winter?
In birds like Siberian cranes, pink flamingos, etc. the migration quality is observed. Migration is a seasonal activity that some species of animals and birds do by traveling in a group when there is an unsuitable condition in the area that they were living in. In winter some bird species are observed to travel from much colder regions to little warmer places like India.