10 Lines On Wildlife Week: Wildlife Week is celebrated every year all over the country (India). Starting from the 2nd of October, it continues till the 8th of the month.
Wildlife Week is celebrated every year with the motto of preserving the fauna and the animal life of India. It was first started in the year 1952 with the vision of saving the lives of various Indian species by taking some rigorous and practical measures.
It revolves around the planning to save animals of any species from extinction. The Indian Government has established an Indian Board of Wildlife (IBWL), promoting awareness and consciousness towards wildlife preservation among the Indians.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Wildlife Week for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The annual campaign of wildlife week takes place between October 1 and 8.
- The theme of the campaign is to promote the preservation of fauna, which is animal life.
- Throughout the week, many workshops are conducted to raise awareness among the people.
- These workshops help to understand the complex aspects of wildlife conservation.
- The week goes by attending to all age groups.
- Competitive events such as rangoli competition, painting, etc. on the related subjects are also conducted.
- All these events are held in different parts of the country.
- Throughout the week, people discuss a critical aspect of the ecosystem.
- We as children should also take part in such events and increase our knowledge about the current situation.
- We should remember these lessons and later utilize it when such a situation arises.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Wildlife Week for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The concept of wildlife week was first incorporated in the year 1952 and has been continued ever since.
- The main objective is to make people conscious of the extinction of various animal species.
- To make it a success, a variety of sanctuaries and national parks have been established worldwide.
- The celebration is principally planned to arouse the general awakening of the masses towards the protection of wildlife.
- The week is targeted for all age types, and hence a lot of activities are planned in this regard.
- Students are mainly involved in participating in such events.
- Various activities include quizzing, drawing competitions, visits to national parks and zoos, etc.
- Schools should take initiatives to arrange such activities during the week by organizing poster making, storytelling, etc.
- If the next generation starts to take charge of today, only then will we be able to get a brighter future.
- Hence, it is our responsibility to take small steps today to get a better future tomorrow.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Wildlife Week for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- There is a lot of wildlife under severe risk and are on the verge of extinction in today’s world.
- There are several causes behind the rapid increase in the number of endangered species.
- Some of the primary reasons include global warming, deforestation, illegal hunting, and many more.
- The Wildlife week’s celebration every year in October is an aid to make people aware of the preservation of fauna in the country.
- It is celebrated throughout the country across various parts to involve a considerable mass.
- There are plans made to protect the ecosystem.
- It reminds us of our responsibility as citizens towards the wildlife of our country.
- Various events are organized in this regard to stop the destruction of natural diversity and voice against illegal wildlife crimes.
- Over the years, the increase in the number of participants has been remarkable, and various positive outcomes have been achieved.
- Students, ordinary people, can also easily celebrate the wildlife week by taking simple steps like visiting national parks, making posters, and making other people aware.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On Wildlife Week
When is the Wildlife Week celebrated?
The wildlife week is celebrated from the 2nd of October to 8th of October every year in India.
What is the animal symbol of the wildlife week?
Wildlife week’s symbol is that of a tree with a wide range of fauna and flora around it. It symbolizes the diversity in nature, along with its biotic and abiotic surroundings.
What is the full form of WWF?
World Wide Fund for Nature; uses the logo of a Panda. The inspiration of the logo being a panda came from a real-life panda named Chichi, who inhabited in London.
What is the importance of the celebration of Wildlife week?
The importance of celebrating the week is that through this initiative, the Government can easily reach thousands of people and become aware of the protection of wildlife.