10 Lines on WhatsApp: Technology is improving day-by-day in the world. We live in the 21st century. There is no mistake in calling this period as the digital world. Then again, it is time everyone has a smartphone in his hand. Due to the smartphone, everyone is capable of handling multi-tasks at a single time. Chatting became one of the parts of everyone in the daily routine. Either we chat with the known persons or with whom we don’t know.
WhatsApp is a platform of instant messages and voice-over-internet protocol service. It is the application that runs from a mobile device and also it is accessible from computers and laptops. More than five billion people over the world use it to stay in touch with family, friends, and colleagues at any time and anywhere. We can send messages, images, videos, emojis, voice calls, video calls, GIFs and many more through the WhatsApp from the internet. Now, in this article, check out the sets on 10 lines on WhatsApp.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on WhatsApp for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Jan Koum and Brian Acton, American computer programmers invented the WhatsApp on the 24th of February 2009.
- WhatsApp is a messenger that offers everyone free messaging all over the world through an internet connection.
- The WhatsApp was loved by everyone, and it was launched with the name of WhatsApp 2.0
- Initially, the WhatsApp was a paid service. It is because to recover the cost of verification of sending texts, images and videos.
- The best social networking website named Facebook acquired the WhatsApp on the 19th of February for 20 billion dollars.
- In the present scenario, the WhatsApp has improved a lot of features. Also, its security is improved. Thus, people who send texts can feel safe by using WhatsApp.
- Initially, the WhatsApp was criticized by most of its users for the of privacy and security.
- The WhatsApp developed security by providing the user’s End to End Encryption.
- Now, the WhatsApp also launched a new service named ‘WhatsApp Business’ in the year of 2018.
- The new feature, the WhatsApp Business is much helpful to the business persons and also the employees. It is providing assistance to everyone.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on WhatsApp for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Apart from the texts, the WhatsApp also offers the facilities such as sharing videos, sharing pictures, sending documents, live location, emojis and many more with the people who are in the contacts list.
- WhatsApp is not only used for the texts but also voice calling and video calling.
- Jan Joum and Brian Acton invented the WhatsApp. They were the veterans of YAHOO.
- Anyone can access the WhatsApp from laptops, computers, Android phones and iPhones.
- It is excellent that the WhatsApp was the first application that was available in iOS stores.
- WhatsApp is one of the most popular messengers in the world.
- WhatsApp charged one dollar for one-year subscription by its users. However, it was ended on the 18th of January 2016.
- The WhatsApp has its headquarters located in California, United States.
- WhatsApp is the best application for communicating with the people who have installed WhatsApp in their Android phones.
- Buying the WhatsApp was the most significant assets of Fb until today.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on WhatsApp for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Now, the WhatsApp is free to install at any time and anywhere.
- The WhatsApp is inundated with a lot of features such as uploading files, sending texts, uploading images, and many more
- Once the WhatsApp is installed in your Android phone, it automatically imports the contacts list from your smartphone.
- You can even share the status and can send the live location with the help of the WhatsApp
- WhatsApp plays an essential role in everyone’s day to day life.
- With the help of the WhatsApp Business, employees communicating with the customers and the suppliers very comfortably and quickly.
- WhatsApp is the fastest way of communication to spread facts regarding any topic.
- Anyone can make national, roaming, and international voice or video calls easily with the help of the WhatsApp.
- No third party authentication is allowed to read the texts or whatever going on the WhatsApp.
- One can create or join a chatting group, sharing the ideas, starting the new events and many more with the help of the WhatsApp.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on WhatsApp
How to install the WhatsApp?
- First, go to play store or app store
- Then again, search for the WhatsApp.
- Click on install.
How to use the WhatsApp?
- After installing the WhatsApp in your smartphone, open it and enter your phone number.
- You will be getting a verification to your phone number. Enter it.
- Enter your phone number. That’s it.
How to chat with friends?
- Initially, you need to know that your friend installed the WhatsApp or not.
- Click on the chat button. You can see your contacts list who already installed the WhatsApp
- Search for that contact and start chatting.
What are the best features of WhatsApp?
Some of the features of WhatsApp are:
- Uploading images
- Sending pictures and videos
- Sending free emojis and GIFs
- Unlimited texts
- Free voice calls and video calls
- Free stickers
- Free backup service
- Sending live locations
- Sending documents.