10 Lines On Verghese Kurien: India is known on the world for producing milk in an exceptionally enormous sum. India is the biggest milk maker on the planet. The man behind it is Verghese Kurien. The foundation of Amul (Anand Milk Union Limited) was a decent choice for India. It made India forward in the creation of Milk. Without a doubt, it was unrealistic without the commitment of Dr. Verghese Kurien. Dr. Kurien consistently viewed himself as a worker of the farmers who might effectively get success in their favor. In his administration of more than fifty years, he achieved 15 privileged degrees from various foundations of the world as he accepted that learning ought never to stop. We, the Indians, salute him.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Verghese Kurien for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Verghese Kurien who is also famous as The father of India’s White revolution.
- On 26th November 1921, Verghese Kurien was born in Kerala.
- He completed his post-graduation in 1948 from the USA.
- He started working in the Dairy division in Anand, Gujarat, after returning to India.
- There was a period when a considerable variation of the production of milk was noticed.
- With the help of his friend, he produced milk powder from the buffalo milk, and this idea worked.
- Late Lal Bahadur Shastri, who was the prime minister of that time, set up a Dairy development board in Anand by the direction and advice of Verghese Kurien.
- He married Susan Molly Peter on 15th June 1953.
- Because of his contribution, Amul is now such a competitive milk brand.
- On 9th September 2012, Verghese Kurien rested in peace forever.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Verghese Kurien for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Verghese Kurien is known as the father or the primary person responsible for the white revolution in India.
- On 26 November 1921, in Kerala, he was born.
- He did his degree of the post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering in the year 1948 from the United States of America.
- After returning to India, he began working as Dairy Division in Anand, a spot in Gujarat.
- It was the period when there was a massive variety in the creation of the milk.
- With his companion, he began milk powder of the abundance buffalo milk, and the idea worked.
- Then-Prime Minister Late Lal Bahadur Shastri set up National Dairy Development Board at Anand on the heading of Verghese Kurien.
- On 15 June 1953, he wedded Susan Molly Peter.
- With his commitments and contributions, Amul turned into a severe brand of the International market.
- On 9 September 2012, this incredible man found happiness in the hereafter for eternity.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Verghese Kurien for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Verghese Kurien is world-famous as the ‘Milkman of India.
- The dairy where he used to work later become Amul (Anand Milk Union Limited).
- Amul was set up by Dr. Kurien as KDCMPUL (Kaira District Cooperative Milk Producer’s Union Limited).
- Under his heading, the Operation Flood by NDDB expanded the creation of Milk of entire India.
- Verghese Kurien had demonstrated his expertise recorded as writing.
- Some of his books are I Too Had a Dream, An Unfinished Dream, and Sapna Jo Pura Hua, and so on.
- In his adolescence, he wanted to turn into a specialist in the Indian military.
- He was awarded in India just as in different nations.
- The Government of India awarded him all the three Padma Awards.
- The birth commemoration of Dr. Kurien is commended as National Milk Day consistently.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On Verghese Kurien
What was the meaning behind the white revolution?
One of the most significant dairy development movements was a white revolution by the Government of India in 1970. It was a step that was taken by the government of India with the supervision of Dr. Kurien and helped the economic development of the dairy industry by building co-operative to improve the poor farmers ultimately.
Which states are famous for the white revolution?
The states of India, including Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, and Haryana, are the significant states known for a large amount of milk production. For the largest producer of buffalo milk, India is very much famous.
Who is known as the father of Operation Flood?
Operation Flood, which is also known as the white revolution, the father of this movement was Dr. Verghese Kurien, which was launched in the year 1970, which lead to the self-production of milk in India. That is the reason Dr. Verghese Kurien is known as the father of the White Revolution in India.
Can Amul be said as an Indian company?
Amul is an Indian company cooperative society which is situated in the Gujarat state. It was formed in the year 1946, which is a co-operative brand managed by the organization of co-operative, mainly providing milk to the poor farmers.