10 Lines on Uses of Internet: There is no doubt that the internet has been one of the biggest blessings of technology that made human lives more comfortable. The internet has become an integrated part of our life, and a day without might not be impossible or unimaginable, but it surely isn’t easy. Earlier other than verbal face-to-face communication, some other physical communication modes were there, but with the incoming of the internet, several virtual modes have opened up. And only at a click of your fingers can a world full of information be on your devices’ screen because of the internet services. The Internet has successfully brought all corners of the world together and made data more easily accessible.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Uses Of Internet for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- We can search for anything on the internet.
- The Internet is a handy platform to upload, download, and share data.
- The Internet also provides a good source of entertainment.
- With the internet, we can connect with people all over the world.
- The Internet is also an excellent place to do business, for it helps you reach global users.
- Online banking was possible because of the internet.
- Online shopping has made our lives easier.
- Carrying only one small device with an internet connection means having the world full of information in your hand at once.
- The Internet lets a man sit in one place and explore the world.
- The Internet is probably one of the most revolutionizing inventions.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Uses Of Internet for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The Internet is a boon if used wisely by man.
- The income of several million people depends on this internet.
- The internet has been continuously under development.
- With the introduction of the internet, many streams of the study also evolved from it.
- We can watch videos and listen to songs, play online games, and converse with our friends with the help of the internet.
- Many families stay connected thanks to a magnificent invention like the internet.
- It is hard to imagine a world without internet connectivity at present.
- It is because of the internet that knowledge is not hard at all to require.
- E-books have contributed to the reduction of deforestation.
- It can be said that the internet has contributed massively to the evolution of the human lifestyle.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Uses Of Internet for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The internet was first created to store research information for scientists to access them at any time or from any place.
- The speed of the internet has highly evolved from GPRS to 5G type of internet.
- Several billion thousand GB worths of information are available on the internet.
- The Internet has made an immense contribution to globalization.
- Data relevant to every field of studies are available on the internet, which students can use to obtain seamless knowledge.
- Now because of the internet, worldwide news takes only seconds to reach us.
- The Internet has resulted in the formation of another source of income, which is called e-commerce.
- Worldwide trends and unification are because the internet lets us popularize them.
- People don’t have to struggle as much as before with job-hunting because now job opportunities and offers are just a fingertip away.
- The Internet has also caused the reduction of other modes of communication like the physical letter, telephones, fax, etc.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Uses of Internet
Can you describe what exactly the internet is?
A global communicating system network connects devices and websites is called the internet.
Information related to which subjects are present on the internet?
The internet is the storehouse of almost all subjects present on Earth and known to man. Be it arts, humanities, commerce, science, philosophy, religion, geography, cosmology, sociology, biology, economics, literature, and language of many languages, physics, astronomy, astrology, psychology, medicine, technology, and many more.
Mention some of the drawbacks of the internet.
The Internet can also be added to the list of some of the most harmful inventions ever made by man. But all this is because how we humans had decided to use it. Unethical hacking, cyber-bullying, cat-fishing, forgery, criminal activities, etc. are significant examples of the disadvantages of the internet. Other than this mindless scrolling through that feed of your social media equally harms you and your well-being without your knowledge. So whatever inventions are made to make our lives easier, we must not misuse them.
How has the internet helped in raising awareness among people?
The internet is one place where live news of over the world can be accessed, and similarly, any newspaper, magazine, and journal can also be accessed. People now have open platforms to share views about global issues like wars, global warming, elections, etc. Global independence has reached another level because of the internet.