10 Lines on Unity is Strength: We all would have learned about our Freedom Struggle Story from elders and teachers. The main teaching that helped all of us in our Freedom struggle is Unity. We could only able to achieve our freedom and won our fight against the Britishers with the help of unity. Unity is a power that lies within ourselves. One has to admit that being united helps in many ways and sometimes can do wonders. Unity is the biggest strength of people. Now we are going to provide some valuable information in the form of a set of 10 lines. We hope you will like it.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Unity is Strength for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Unity is very important for any team or group
- Only when we are united we can enjoy the taste of success
- Unity is the essence of a group’s happiness
- We should always remember “Unity is Strength”
- unity means oneness or togetherness
- You cannot break a heap of brick, but you can break a single brick
- A family called a family only when the members live together
- We celebrate all festival together
- If we stand together we can fight with any problem
- Unity shows us we should judge people on their religion
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Unity is Strength for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- For the betterment of the country and countrymen, we have to live united. By doing this every individual can contribute to the success of the country
- To help the needy united effort is must, If you make a joint effort you can help others easily
- Unity saves us form thieving, robbery, smuggling, and mischief
- You must avoid personal selfishness to become united, keep aside your disturbance with each other to become united
- Unity is a powerful weapon that you can use to become successful in trade and commerce
- Unity has great value in every walk of life
- when we are united we get multiple ideas
- Only when we are united we are respected
- We should also be united so that we can reach great heights in our life
- When we focus on Team Work and Collaboration great things happen
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Unity is Strength for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Only countries that have been together from ancient days have got their place in History.
- When divided, individuals cannot achieve what they had hoped for.
- Unity is an essential adequate in our life, we must follow the ethics properly
- Togetherness makes things easy, sometimes we cannot do the things alone, we need the support of others
- People have to show faith in each other only then they can be united
- Unity eliminates the barriers of society like racism and castism. One can not discriminate against people.
- We can fight with terrorism by standing tall with unity. This gives enough power to our soldiers fighting on the border.
- One cannot survive alone, Unity is essential. Togetherness makes things easier and smooth.
- With Unity and cooperation, we can achieve everything
- A nation cannot become a developed nation without unity, the people of the country must show unity in diversity.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Unity is Strength
What is Unity
Unity is the feeling of togetherness, it can be defined as being together or with someone. Unity is a state of being one. People can be different in many ways but unity joins them.
Why Unity is Important?
Unity is important for many reasons, we have to admit that unity makes things easier for us. We cannot live alone that is why we need family, we need neighbors, if we are together in a society we can deal with any difficult situation.
How do we define “Unity is Strength”?
“Unity is Strength” means Unity is the biggest power for people who cooperates with others, you cannot do all the things alone, you need help and support. Unity is Strength develops a feel and you can deal with any worse situation with the power of unity.
How can you build Unity?
One can build a sense of unity after eliminating negative things like discrimination and racism. Stop differentiating people and then one can feel a sense of unity.