10 Lines on Udan Scheme: Udan is one of a kind of national scheme that focuses primarily on the rural, lower, and middle-class people of our country. Udan is being accepted by the people as it caters to the mass population of the country. this central government scheme means it flies the ordinary civilian of the nation ( Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik) “UDAN.”
So Udan is nothing but low-cost regional connectivity. It primarily aims to increase regional connectivity with the help of infrastructure development and fiscal support.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Udan Scheme for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The Central Government launched the “Udan” Scheme.
- The primary purpose of the scheme is to enhance connectivity in the rural and among the lower and middle-class people of the country.
- Udan means, Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik.
- Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapati started the scheme on the 21st day of October 2016.
- With the help of this scheme, the government is aiming at reducing the flight fares.
- The starting price of tickets is about Rs 2500 only, under this central government scheme.
- Under this scheme, more airports are being built in various rural areas of the nation.
- The aim is to develop a market-based mechanism under this scheme.
- An increase in trade and commerce along with tourism is expected from the scheme.
- The selection of airports is made by consulting the state governments.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Udan Scheme for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The scheme aims to link hundreds of underserved and unserved airports of various tier2 and tier3 cities in the country.
- The Udan scheme was inaugurated by our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, with a flight from Shimla.
- Only seven states before Udan had more than three operational airports, implying the effectiveness of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, SpiceJet, Air Odisha, Turbo Megha, Air Deccan, and Alliance were awarded one hundred and twenty-eight routes.
- The state governments will be providing free security and fire services.
- This scheme will develop airports and make connectivity much better while providing economical services to customers.
- The central and state governments, along with airport operators, will provide concessions to the airlines.
- The irregular airports will be given life under this scheme.
- There will be concessions on airport charges, fuel taxes, etc.
- Improving connectivity in the country will open a massive amount of opportunities in terms of employment, business, and commerce.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Udan Scheme for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Udan is a low-cost airline facility, a scheme for the ordinary Indian.
- Udan shall be applicable concerning the RCS Airports / RCS Helipads.
- The Udan routes will be subsidized by both the central and state governments.
- The civil aviation minister stated the Udan scheme as’ “getting every hawai chappal wearing Indian to board a hawai jahaz (airplane).”
- The motto is “Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik”, i.e., Let the ordinary citizen of the country fly.
- The scheme “UDAN” is also going to enable and benefit other vital projects of the Government of India, such as Bharatmala, Sagarmala, National e-Governance Plan, Industrial corridor, BharatNet, Digital India, Make in India, Dedicated Freight Corridors, and Standup India.
- With the help of Udan, India has been able to create a whole new benchmark in regional low-cost air connectivity, at a global stage.
- The government is also eyeing at seaplane operations within the country with the help of this scheme.
- With the scheme, India’s connectivity grid is expected to expand with over 43 more cities, adding to it.
- On, 15th day of June 2016, National Civil Aviation Policy (NCAP) was released, and Udan is a component of the same policy.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Udan Scheme
What is the full form of Udan?
Udan stands for “Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik,” which means “Let the common citizen of the country fly.”
When was the Udan scheme launched?
The scheme was launched on the 27th day of April 2017, at Delhi, by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Has the Udan scheme been successful?
The motto of the scheme was to provide the rural, middle class a low-cost flying opportunity. It was also aimed at developing the nation by bringing the underserved and unserved airports to life. The scheme is also a crucial part of many other schemes and is a way to achieve those. Thus, all in all, it can be said the scheme has been quite successful even though it has a long way to go.