10 Lines on Statue of Unity: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel had been the main character during the Indian battle for Independence and was additionally well known as the ‘Iron Man of India’. Later after Independence of India, he filled in as the primary appointee Prime Minister of India. The Government of India chose to pay him tribute for what he has done to us thus the administration initiated a sculpture of him naming the ‘Sculpture of Unity’ in Gujarat and made it a place of interest.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Statue of Unity for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The Statue of Unity is the sculpture of Iron Man of India ‘Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’.
- It is situated in the Gujarat province of India confronting the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- The Statue of Unity is all around perceived as the ‘World’s tallest sculpture’.
- The sculpture was initiated on 31st October 2018 by the Prime Minister of India.
- The task was reported by Narendra Modi on seventh October 2010 when he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- The Statue of Unity was worked with an expense of about INR 2989 crore.
- Approximately 3000 specialists and 300 architects were utilized in the undertaking to finish.
- The sculpture is made with bronze cladding and surrounding of steel which is fortified by cement and metal covering.
- The Statue of Unity took right around 4 years to be designed.
- The figure of the sculpture was structured by Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri Recipient Ram V Sutar.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Statue of Unity for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The sculpture of Unity is around 182 meters or 597 feet high and appears to contact the sky.
- The venture for ‘Sculpture of Unity’ was named as the ‘Gujarat’s Tribute to the Nation’.
- Situated in the Narmada locale of Gujarat, a sculpture of solidarity has the base with tallness 58 meters.
- The sculpture delineates the nature of Sardar Patel of joining the individuals of every royal state.
- The Statue of Unity is intended to withstand the breeze speed more than 180 Km.
- The sculpture can likewise viably bear the quake of 6.5 on the Richter scale.
- The structure is made with 6500 tons of steel, 90000 tons concrete, 25000 tons iron, 1850 tons of Bronze, and not many different materials.
- The sculpture is arranged on Sadhu Island in the Narmada River.
- The sculpture has an inbuilt display which gives a glorious perspective on Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- The base of the sculpture has a show lobby opened that shows the accomplishments of Sardar Patel.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Statue of Unity for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Sardar Patel, who is known as “Iron Man of India” and Bismarck of India, is one of the most powerful lawmakers and political dissidents of India.
- He turned into the primary Deputy Prime Minister of India and the principal Home Minister after autonomy.
- He was conceived on 31st October 1875 in Nadiad, a little town in Gujarat.
- His dad Jhaver Bhai was a rancher and mother Lad Bai was a standard housewife.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s greatest commitment was sorting out the regal states and joining them in the government structure.
- For this explanation, consistently we celebrate 31st October as “National Unity Day “.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was after death granted the Bharat Ratna Award in 1991.
- The “Sculpture of Unity” of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel has been begun from 31st October 2014 and was a fantasy undertaking of Indian P.M. Sri Narendra Modi.
- The absolute expense to construct the sculpture is more than INR 3000 crores.
- This sculpture of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel has been based on an island in the Narmada River close to the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Statue of Unity
What is the section charge of the Statue of Unity?
Each ticket is given for two hours. An essential section pass to the Statue of Unity costs Rs 120 for grown-ups and Rs 60 for kids. It will permit you to enter the valley of bloom, various media exhibitions, the Statue of Unity site, remembrance, historical center, and the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
Which day the Statue of Unity is shut?
It is available to people in general on the entire days of the week from 9 am and shuts down at 5 pm.
To what extent does it take to see the Statue of Unity?
Ordinarily, you should spend 4 to 5 hours as the time taken to visit the sculpture of solidarity.
What is the everyday pay of the Statue of Unity?
A pay of Rs 6.38 crore has been produced using ticket assortment by Sardar Patel Ekta Trust in a month since opening for the general population on November 1, 2018.