10 Lines On Sodal Mela: India is a holy land of many festivals and events. Thousands of such fairs are celebrated in the form of sacred gatherings and with different cultures and rituals. Sodal Mela is one of the most crucial festivals that is celebrated in Punjab. Also, it is one of the best festivals to memorize Sodal Baba. It is believed that Sodal appeared before the pilgrims and offer blessings on the day of Sodal Mela. In such a case, the fair is organized Sodal Baba Samadhi Sthal. Sodal Mela became very popular. Therefore, not only the people who live in Punjab are celebrating but also from the whole India come to Punjab to worship Sodal Baba. In this article, check out the sets of 10 lines on Sodal Mela.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Sodal Mela for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Sodal Mela is one of the religious fairs. It is held only once in a year in Punjab.
- Sodal Mela is celebrated to memorize their Sodal Baba, a great soul and heart.
- Sodal Mela is celebrated each year to memorize Sodal Baba. And it is celebrated in the month of September.
- Sodal Baba appeared on the 13th day of Bhadon month. Then again, 14th day is observed as Sodal fair.
- The entire Sodal Mela is celebrated in Punjab over the Sodal Baba Samadhi.
- People from all over the country will come to celebrate Sodal Mela fair in Punjab.
- Everything is decorated well and all the arrangements will be done on the Sodal Mela by the people who live in Punjab.
- According to some stories, Sodal Baba was born in the Chadha family in Punjab.
- Topa and Kesar are offered to Sodal Baba. It is made up of simple flour.
- Sodal Baba is worshipped by the devotees and the members of the Chadha group.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Sodal Mela for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Sodal Mela is one of the most crucial festivals that is celebrated in Punjab.
- It is organized to pay respect to the local deity, Baba Sodal.
- The fair is organized in the month of September, which comes under Bhadon. It is the month according to the Punjab calendar.
- Some people say that his mother took him to the pond when Sodal Baba was a small boy. Then she scolded and cursed him to go away. She repeated go away three times.
- Sodal Baba always obeyed her mother. When his mother scolded him to go away, he disappeared into the pond and was never found again.
- Some other people say that Sodal Baba changed in the form of the holy snake.
- Sodal Baba made his appearance on the 13th day in the month of September. Thus, 14th day is celebrated as the Sodal Baba mela.
- Sodal Baba is one of the biggest festivals in Punjab. Also, all over the country come to visit Sodal Mela to pay respect to Sodal Baba.
- Devotees offer ‘Topa’ to Sodal Baba for his blessings.
- Everyone comes to visit Sodal Baba’s Samadhi.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Sodal Mela for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Sodal fair takes place on the Sodal Baba’s Samadhi. His painted portraits are displayed near the Samadhi. Also, the pictures are decorated with rosaries.
- Women seek blessings from Sodala Baba for their families and kids.
- Nearly thousands of pilgrims attend on the 14th day of Bhadon.
- The religiosity of the People in Punjab is reflected in the Sodal Baba Mela
- There will be a holy tank nearby Sodal Baba’s Samadhi. It is known as the Baba Sodal Da Sarovar. Devotees sprinkle the holy water from the tank before offerings.
- The people of Punjab believe that the Sodal Baba child was blessed with powers. Also, people celebrate his death anniversary every year.
- Regardless of devotees’ caste, and religion, thousands of pilgrims visit the Baba Sodal Mela.
- Devotees come to the Sodal Baba’s temple to seek blessings from Baba. Thus, they can keep their family and kids healthy and happy.
- Some people believe that after drowning into the pond, Baba Sodal died and transformed into a snake.
- People in Punjab celebrate Sodal Baba Mela grand and enjoy the fair.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Sodal Mela
When is this Sodal Madir open?
Sodal Mandir in Jalandhar will open from Sunday to Saturday at 4 am to 10 pm
Why is Sodal Mela celebrated?
Sodal Mela is one of the famous fairs in Punjab. It is organized in the month of September to seek the blessings of Sodal Baba.
When is Sodal Mela celebrated?
Sodal Mela is celebrated on the 14th day of September as per the Hindu calendar.