10 Lines on Say No to Plastic Bags: Plastic bags have become an integral part and a natural choice of everyone’s life due to its multipurpose usage. However, its convenience comes with significant drawbacks, and one of its biggest drawbacks is its pollution is creating havoc on the planet globally.
We know that plastic bags are non-biodegradable and have become a massive threat to our ecosystem. Plastic bags take hundreds of years to decompose and have started affecting the biodiversity of our planet.
The easy convenience of plastic bags is now harming and causing unnatural deaths among wild animals and aquatic species.
Through the below-mentioned ten lines on say no to plastic bags in English, we provide you information to formulate paragraph writings and essays on this topic as well to assist you during competitive exams and G.K. quizzes.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Say No to Plastic Bags for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Plastic bags have become a necessity in our lives and provide us ease and convenience.
- Plastic bags are non-biodegradable and take hundred of years to decompose in the soil.
- These bags have become hazardous to all life forms on the planet.
- The world consumes almost 1 Trillion plastic bags every year.
- Plastic bags have led to significant land pollution and have caused unnatural deaths of aquatic species.
- Many wild animals eat plastics, mistaking them as food, and die immediately.
- Plastic bags have been banned in many countries, including India.
- Remember always to pick up plastic litter in your surroundings.
- They pollute and make the soil infertile and affect vegetative growth.
- We should cultivate eco-friendly habits and say no to plastics.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Say No to Plastic Bags for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Plastic bags are hazardous and pollute land, water, and air.
- Only one out of the 20 plastic bags disposed of getting recycled.
- Plastic bags are non-biodegradable, and hence pollute the soil they are dumped at.
- Dumping of plastic bags pose a significant threat to the environment and deplete our natural resources.
- Plastic bags are lighter than water and thus float on the water’s surface, preventing the mixing of air with water.
- Plastics are lethal to aquatic organisms and cause unnatural deaths among marine lifeforms.
- Around one Lakh, animals die due to poisoning after the consumption of plastic bags.
- The process of burning plastic bags releases poisonous gases that can kill or poison living things and create air pollution.
- The most significant use of plastic bags is for packaging, carrying goods, etc.
- India has taken the initiative to ban the use of Plastics less than 50 microns.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Say No to Plastic Bags for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Plastic has become a serious ecological threat to humanity.
- Almost 74 countries have called a ban on the use of plastic bags, and 34 states impose a charge per pack.
- In India, the PM has called a nationwide ban on single-use plastic products, especially plastic bottles, cups, and plastic bags.
- Despite the ban of Plastic that weighs under 50 micron in India, a large part of our ecosystem is still under threat.
- The Government should take strict measures and allot a plastic bag disposal system in cities and rural areas to avoid littering.
- People should make alternatives such as paper or canvas bags, cans, paper boxes, etc., to avoid plastic bags’ need.
- Plastic bags alone kill almost 100,000 marine animals and birds every year.
- Hundreds to thousands of turtles and whales have died of poisoning by eating plastic bags mistaking it as a jellyfish.
- Each individual should take upon the responsibility to stop using plastic bags or anything that screams Plastic.
- It lies in the hands of people to say complete no to plastic bags so that we could save our ecosystem and biodiversity.
Read More: Paragraph Say No To Plastic Bags Essay
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Say No to Plastic Bags
How many plastic bags are dumped in India?
In India, almost 25,940 tonnes of plastic waste is produced daily due to plastic disposal.
How has plastic bags impacted the lives of birds and animals?
Plastic bags kill around 100,000 animals and birds every year. The animals mistake plastic bags as food and die of poisoning.
How has the use of plastic bags impacted marine life?
The dumping of plastic bags has led to the death of hundreds to thousands of turtles and whales due to poisoning by eating plastic bags mistaking it as a jellyfish.
What is the action taken by the Government against Plastic bags?
In India, the PM has called a nationwide ban on single-use plastic products, especially plastic bottles, cups, and plastic bags, and has imposed a fine for those who sell or produce these products.