10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth: Earth is the only known planet in this universe that contains water and lifeform. It is also known as a blue planet because seventy percent of the earth is covered with water.
Water is one of the essential natural resources given by mother nature to planet earth. Can you imagine surviving without water? What will happen? Imagine waking up to no water from your bathroom faucet.
Even in the kitchen, no water is coming in the faucet. How will you wash vegetables and utensils? How will your mother cook food? How will you clean yourself and your home? Indeed, you would not be able to do all your routine work. Moreover, you won’t be able to live without drinking water for more than a day.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Use a bucket for bathing instead of a shower, as it can save a lot of water.
- Turn off the tap while brushing and washing hands. Use it only when required.
- There should be no leakage in the toilets and bathrooms. If there is any, get it fixed immediately to save water.
- Turn off the tap while washing utensils.
- Use less water for washing cars and other vehicles.
- Refrain from polluting water bodies.
- The high focus should be given on growing more drought-resistant trees and plants.
- Most noteworthy, many beautiful plants and trees thrive without irrigation. This would undoubtedly result in saving water.
- Conserve electricity as many power plants run on hydropower. So, saving electricity will help you save water in return.
- Saving water also means not cutting trees as the roots hold the underground ware table.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- We need water in our day today life activities, so we should reduce wastage and try to reuse water as much as possible.
- Conservation of water will also ensure a proper balance of life on the planet earth.
- Saving water also means not cutting trees as the roots hold the underground water table.
- If we conserve water, we will be able to have enough water for our farms, and the crops will be much better.
- An excellent aquatic ecosystem will make a better planet for all of us.
- We must stop water pollution caused by factories and human beings in the rivers and seas because it is harmful to aquatic life.
- It is always useful to water the plants in the evening. This process will minimize water evaporation.
- Conserve rainwater for irrigation and watering the plants.
- Reuse water purifier’s leftover water for watering plants or washing utensils.
- Educating students about how to save water in schools is essential and spreading knowledge about its value is a must.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- We should stop misusing water and organize water conservation campaigns.
- First, accept that it is your responsibility to save water. Especially in rural areas, scientific methods should be used for irrigation.
- By the adoption of micro-irrigation methods and rainwater harvesting techniques, we can solve water problems in rural areas.
- Turn off taps while soaping and scrubbing dishes and plates to save water. If possible, use an automatic dishwasher instead of doing it by hand.
- Installing low flow showerheads are a great way to conserve water.
- Make it a habit that while doing various household chores, turn off faucets or taps if not required.
- Water your garden with water can rather than a hosepipe.
- Get the dripping taps fixed at home, schools, and offices.
- Reuse the washing machine’s water for other washing and cleaning purposes.
- The government should make strict rules against industries to stop water pollution.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth
What is the need for water conservation?
Water is the second most precious limited resource on earth for humanity, and only 1% of water is fit for human consumption. Constant waste of water will end soon. Therefore, saving water is a critical need of time today. Moreover, we need to keep it for our future generation.
What are the uses of water?
We depend on water for various purposes:
- We need water in industries for cooking and cleaning purposes.
- Water is an important tool for irrigation.
- We use water for various household purposes like washing, cooking, cleaning, and bathing, etc.
- Aquatic life, wildlife, and plant life are also not possible without water.
When is the apt time to water your plants and lawn?
Early morning or late evenings are the right time to water your lawn as this is the time when water is not going to evaporate because of the sunlight.
How can we prevent water scarcity?
Reduce the unnecessary use of water, reuse the water in all possible ways, reduce the use of showers and use the bucket for the bath, close the running taps when not in use, check the leakages of water and get them repaired immediately. Spread the knowledge and importance of saving water.