10 Lines on Satya Nadella: Everyone knows that Satya Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft. Apart from this, can you say something more interesting about him? If you can’t, then you came to the right place. Check out the sets of 10 lines on Satya Nadella.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Satya Nadella for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The full name of Satya Nadella is Satya Narayana Nadella. He was born on the 19th of August 1967 in Hyderabad, India.
- Satya Nadella is an American Businessman.
- Satya Nadella grew up in Hyderabad and completed his electrical engineering at Mangalore University in the year 1988.
- Satya Nadella did a master’s degree in Computer Science at Milwaukee in the year 1990.
- He started his career by working at Sun Microsystems Incorporation as a member of the technical staff.
- In the year 1992, Satya Nadella joined Microsoft and worked on the development of Windows NT. It is a landmark operating system that was focused on business users.
- Satya Nadella earned an MBA while working at Microsoft.
- He worked on the different roles and positions in Microsoft Incorporation.
- In the year 1992, Satya Nadella married to Anupama Nadella.
- In the year 2014, Satya Nadella held the position of CEO in Microsoft Incorporation.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Satya Nadella for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Satya Nadella was born in the state of Hyderabad in the year 1967.
- All over the world, Satya Nadella is recognized as the CEO of Microsoft Incorporation.
- Satya Nadella’s father was an IAS officer. Also, he was a member of the Planning Commission.
- Satya Nadella obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering and technology in the year 1988.
- Then again, he obtained an MBA while working.
- Satya Nadella was married to Anupama in the year 1992. This couple has to daughters and a son. Presently, they live in Washington.
- Satya Nadella was always passionate about learning something new.
- After joining Microsoft Incorporation, his entire life has changed.
- Satya Nadella loves to watch cricket. Also, he reads poetry.
- Presently, Satya Nadella is one of the most potent Indians all over the world.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Satya Nadella for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Satya Nadella is ideal for almost billions of people in the world. It is because of his achievements and awards in the Technical field.
- In the year 2011, Satya Nadella became Vice President.
- Satya Nadella was appointed as the CEO of Microsoft Incorporation in the year 2014.
- Satya Nadella was mentored by Bill Gates after joining Microsoft Incorporation.
- Satya Nadella introduced Windows server, Developer Tools, and Database.
- He also introduced SkyDrive, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud-centric applications.
- Satya Nadella worked on different positions in Microsoft.
- He always tries to learn something new and improves knowledge. Also, he works in online classes in his free time.
- Satya Nadella reinforced Microsoft in its Cloud Business, which has designed to give a mobile experience. He highlighted the difference between mobile devices and mobile experience.
- In the year 2015, Satya Nadella received the Pravasi Bharatiya Samman by the Indian Government.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Satya Nadella
Who is the present CEO of Microsoft?
Satya Nadella is the present CEO of Microsoft Incorporation. In the year 2014, he was appointed as the CEO.
Where does Satya Nadella live?
Satya Nadella was married to Anupama in the year 1992. They presently live in Washington. They have two daughters and a son.
What can we learn from Satya Nadella?
Some of the things that everyone can learn from Satya Nadella are:
- The continuous process of learning
- Perpetually reinventing yourself
- Product and consumer knowledge
What is the salary of Satya Nadella in INR?
Satya Nadella received a 42.9 million dollar paycheck in total compensation for 2019. In terms of Indian Rupees, he got 306 crores.