10 Lines on Sania Mirza: Sania Mirza is a name that is known by almost all households across India. She was the first woman to popularize women’s tennis in the country of India. Sania Mirza was only eighteen years old when she began her career in this. She is known for her tenacity and will to perform well in the tournaments that she takes part in. She is such an incredible player that she moved by 270 places on the world chart only 20 months into her career. She generated massive interest among television viewers in the early 2000’s regarding tennis. In this essay we will talk of some of the key points in her career and how she changed the world of tennis playing.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Sania Mirza for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Sania Mirza was unique,in that, she was making waves in the tennis world at 18.
- At this time her contemporaries were cracking college entrances.
- Sania Mirza had successfully contested against Top 10 players of the world.
- Her position went up by 50 places after she beat these legends.
- She completed against Nadia Petrova in San Diego.
- She beat the then 9th best player with ease.
- Sania Mirza’s birthplace is in India, at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She has a legion of fans.
- She is the third most photographed tennis player.
- Her undaunting spirit is something to be looked up to.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Sania Mirza for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Sania Mirza rose to success in a very small amount of time.
- Sania Mirza is an extremely popular tennis player and is known throughout the world.
- The buzz that Sania Mirza could create in the court is unparalleled.
- Her name is present on the VTTA website as the most popular player of 2006.
- Sania Mirza has worked on a lot of important and ground breaking product promotions.
- Her charge for promoting these products in high and they come to about one point five crores.
- Sania Mirza is the face of Rodeo Drive Luxury and Emami hair oils.
- Sania Mirza has competed against Maria Sharapova too.
- In the year 2005, Sania Mirza competed against Serena Williams but lost to the legend.
- Sania Mirza has shown exceptional prowess on the tennis court and displayed swift and deft moves.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Sania Mirza for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Sania Mirza has full time coach who travels along with her.
- This coach also guides her during her US opens and her attempt to break into the Top Tenpalyer again.
- Sania Mirza had been off the playing court for sometime after they got married to Cricketer Shoaib Akhtar.
- Sania Mirza is never nervous on the field and shows no hesitation in vehemently flaunting her skills in the game.
- She is a fast learner, and all her coaches have only good things to tell about her.
- Sania Mirza won her first WTA title in the year of 2004.
- Sania Mirza was the first Indian woman to get through to the Grand Slams through the French Open performance records.
- Sania Mirza successfully bagged the Wimbledon Junior title in the year of 2003.
- She had already claimed 12 singles titles by the year 2008.
- Sania Mirza beat the accomplishments of all Indian Women in Tennis.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Sania Mirza
How many awards has Sania Mirza received?
Sania Mirza has received several awards at the WTA. She has also won several awards of the National Level. These awards include the Padma Shri, The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Award and the Arjuna Award. The last two awards are for her excellence in these games.
Where was Sania Mirza born?
Sania was born in India. She belongs to Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Was Sania Mirza brought up in the United States of America?
Sania Mirza was brought up in the USA for the first six years of her life. The family later moved to India.
Explain some of Sania Mirza’s journey.
Sania Mirza started playing tennis when she was young. She was guided by the father and her coach. Her father’s name is Imran Mirza. Sania is also exceptional at several other sports like swimming and cricket. She as trained under the watchful eye of several coaches. She went on to win 13 singles and ten titles in her career. Sania Mirza plans to continue with her career in the years to come.