10 Lines on Samagra Shiksha Scheme: In 2018-19, the budget of the Union has decided to enhance school education comprehensively without disparity from pre-nursery to Class 12. Samagra Shiksha which is an encompassing program for the school training reaching out from pre-school to class 12 has been made with the more extensive idea of improving school viability estimated as far as equivalent open doors for teaching and fair learning. It subsumes the three plans that are Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Teacher Education (TE), and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA).
This area-wide improvement program would likewise help blend the usage mechanisms and exchange costs at all levels, especially in utilizing state, region, and sub-locale level frameworks and assets, other than imagining one far-reaching essential arrangement for the advancement of school training at the region level.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Samagra Shiksha Scheme for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- On 24 May 2018, the Samagra Shiksha Scheme was launched.
- Making education available for all the children in India is the goal of the scheme.
- Digitization of Indian instruction was also one of the purposes of the plan.
- This plan was started by the Ministry of HRD.
- The central and state government together collect funds.
- This scheme generally focuses on the education of pre-primary to class 7.
- This plan has made physical activity mandatory in school.
- Vocational training from class 9 to class 12 was arranged.
- The deadline is 31st August 2020 for the scheme.
- The central Government collected 75000 crores for the program.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Samagra Shiksha Scheme for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The HRD minister Prakash Javadekar has propelled this scheme.
- The scheme is planned for changing the example of the Indian training framework.
- The central and state government gather funds in the proportion of 9:1.
- The plan has improved the nature of instructors and technologies.
- A piece of the program is to give free and quality essential training to the youngsters.
- The plan has helped in expelling victimization training for young men and young ladies.
- SCERT and DIET will train the teachers with the preparation to be a successful educator.
- Under the scheme, the administration has additionally intended to set up a library in each school.
- The Divyang students additionally get a month to month scholarship.
- Samagra Shiksha Scheme is the general advancement of kids, teachers, and the education framework.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Samagra Shiksha Scheme for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Samagra Shiksha is a name of a coordinated plan for school training propelled by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), the legislature of India. The scheme covers from pre-school to work Class 12.
- Under this plan, the union government stretches out help to states from pre-school to senior secondary levels.
- The program will concentrate on quality training and upgrading learning results of understudies, crossing over social and gender orientation gaps in the school instruction, and advancing vocalization of teaching.
- The conspire was propelled by subsuming three existing plans. They are mainly:
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Teacher Education (TE), and
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)
- Consequently, three methods that dealt with the school instruction at primary and secondary levels — and Teacher Training will presently be combined into one.
- The spotlights on improving the nature of training at all levels by coordinating the two T’s – Teachers and Technology.
- This scheme concentrates on the significance of libraries; schools would be given a yearly award of Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 20,000 under the activity.
- Under this plan, 11,50,000 schools would get sports grants.
- ShaalaKosh, Shagun, ShaalaSaarthi will be reinforced as a digital activity.
- CWSN (Children With Special Needs) girls from Class I to XII would be given an allowance of Rs. 200 every month.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Samagra Shiksha Scheme
Who first pioneered Samagra Shiksha Scheme?
Our former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee first pioneered the Samagra Shiksha Scheme.
Explain the full form of Samagra.
The full form of Samagra is Samagra Shiksha Scheme for school education launched by the HRD minister of our country Prakash Javadkar.
Explain the significant idea of Samagra Shiksha Scheme.
The main of Samagra Shiksha Scheme is to provide elementary as well as quality education to children of all ages without any gender disparity.
Which age group of children is mainly focussed on the Samagra Shiksha Scheme?
The children having age between 6 to 14 years were generally focussed on this scheme.