10 Lines on Safety of Women in India: Women are considered as a goddess in our country and in spite of that position and respect given to her, the safety of women in India is always in question. This situation stems from the fact that there is huge gender parity in India between males and females and females are usually considered as someone who is confined to household work. This dangerous line of thinking can be traced back to the safety of women in the work environment as well as in domestic households.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Safety of Women in India for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Women safety in India has always been a challenge for law and order authorities in the country
- Rape, sexual molestation, child marriage and mental harassment are some of the problems that woman face in India
- There are many laws in the country to eradicate crime and provide a safe environment for women in India
- The status of women in India has been better in the political and business spectrum of the nation than in other countries
- India is among very few countries who got its first female Prime Minister, Mrs Indira Gandhi
- There are many women leaders in India who are breaking stereotypes who are, Indra Nooyi, Kiran Bedi or Sudha Murthy
- In spite of having an unsafe environment for women, they have achieved in all spectrum of life
- The governments and judiciary have to come together for quick delivery of justice for women in India
- The Nirbhaya case in Delhi has sparked outrage all over India regarding the safety of women in the country
- The standard of a country’s success is measured by how safe the country is for its women and children.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Safety of Women in India for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Changing the thought process and line of thinking of Indian society is one of the biggest challenges in addressing the safety of women in India
- In many backward areas of the country, people still considered that women belong to the kitchen
- Although India has seen it first female, Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and many business leaders such as Kiran Mazumdar Shaw or Sudha Murthy, the respect that men gain in the society is more than what women gains and this is a dangerous precedence. for Indian society
- India is usually known as the rape capital of the world because the number of rapes per capita is highest in India
- Many rape cases such as the Hyderabad gang rape case, the Delhi Nirbhaya case, or Bangalore law student rape case has sparked numerous outrage not only in India but around the world
- Strict vigilance and the efficient system should be in place to address the safety of women in India
- The big picture solution for improving the safety of women in India is to change the way a woman is perceived in Indian households
- The gender discrimination that takes place in orthodox Indian household pave the way to predatory behaviour against women
- It is estimated that the number of the goddess in India is more than that of Gods and this indicates how much Indians value women in the country
- Strict capital punishment should be imposed on seniors crime such as rapes.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Safety of Women in India for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The ministry of women and child development in India is usually accountable for women safety in the country and for formulating laws regarding the same
- Some of the laws in India to protect women are the protection of women from domestic violence act 2005, abolition of indecent representation of women prohibition Act 1986, the prevention of sexual harassment of women at workplace
- Although these laws are in place, violence against women is increasing in India because of the improper implementation of these laws by police
- One of the biggest problems that woman is facing in India is the child marriage and the law behind it is the prohibition of Child Marriage Act 2006
- After the Delhi gang-rape case, the Government of India set up the Nirbhaya Fund for the safety of women in urban and rural areas of the country
- Fast Track Courts have been set up in the country for quick and speedy justice for victims of rape, dowry and sexual harassment at the workplace
- The #metoo movement that rocked the world also had its impact in India and has created precedence of accountability in the system
- Many big names in the world of business, entertainment and politics were accused of sexual harassment after #metoo movement broke out in India
- The government use strict surveillance and technology to aid the police and law and order authorities to track down criminals and rapists
- In recent years the Government of India has been conducting awareness campaigns and publicity campaigns around the laws regarding women and their rights on various platforms.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Safety of Women in India
Which is the most unsafe country for women?
In the year 2018, India was considered as the most unsafe country in the world for women.
What are the problems that women face in India?
Sexual harassment, online abuse rape threats, dowry and domestic violence are a few problems that women face in India
Why are rape cases in India far more than the rest of the world?
Lack of proper implementation of laws by police, weak vigilance and unemployment rate among the youth are some of the factors for increasing rape cases in India
Was #metoo movement successful in India?
The CEO of Flipkart, some of the big names in the entertainment industry and in the politics of India had resigned from their position and face legal action because of #metoo movement and hence we can say that the #metoo movement was successful in India