10 Lines on Sadbhavana Diwas: Sadbhavana Diwas is observed and celebrated on the birth anniversary of our former Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi. On August 20th of every year, Sadbhavana Diwas is celebrated and observed to commemorate the achievements of Rajiv Gandhi and the values that he represented that runs through every Indian till date.
In this particular article on 10 lines on Sadbhavana Diwas, we shall be dividing the article into three sets of 10 lines on Sadbhavana Diwas and answering certain types of questions such as what is the importance of Sadbhavana Diwas, how is Sadbhavana Diwas celebrated, why is Sadbhavana Diwas celebrated, who is Rajiv Gandhi, what is Rajiv Gandhi’s achievement, what is Rajiv Gandhi’s contribution to India and many more such questions.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Sadbhavana Diwas for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Sadbhavna Divas is celebrated on August 20th every year.
- Sadbhavana Diwas celebrated to commemorate the memories of the former prime minister of India, Mr Rajiv Gandhi.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award is given out to people who have achieved big in national integration and maintaining harmony and peace in the country.
- Sadbhavana Diwas is celebrated across all colleges, schools and universities in India.
- This day represents the values of peace, harmony and national integration to the democratic structure of India.
- The vision of Rajiv Gandhi, his policies and his unique leadership style is fondly remembered on 20th August every.
- Rajiv Gandhi is the sixth and youngest Prime Minister of India.
- He was assassinated in the year 1992 and that shook the democratic structure of India.
- On 20th of August 2019, 75th birth anniversary of former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi was celebrated.
- For the winners of Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award, a cash reward of Rs. 10 lakh is presented for their achievements.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Sadbhavana Diwas for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Rajiv Gandhi was a young and dynamic leader of the country who was the youngest Prime Minister to hold office.
- On the birth anniversary of the former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi, Sadbhavana Diwas is celebrated.
- The significance of Sadbhavana Diwas is to educate and increase awareness in today’s youth about the vision and the achievements of former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi, for India.
- The importance of maintaining peace and harmony in a country as diverse as India is spread out across the country on Sadbhavana Diwas day.
- Sadbhavana Diwas day is also known as a day for peace and harmony because Rajiv Gandhi as the leader of the country stood for communal peace and harmony of India
- The meaning of Sadbhavana in Hindi means goodwill and bonafide.
- Every Indian takes a Sadbhavana Divas pledge which is as follows “I take this solemn pledge that I will work for the emotional oneness and harmony of all the people of India regardless of caste, religion or regional language. I further pledge that I shall resolve differences among us through dialogue in the constitutional means without resorting to violence”.
- India is a country with a diverse culture and religious background and a day that marks peace and harmony hold a lot of significance in our country.
- Mother Teresa, Lata Mangeshkar, Subhadra Joshi, K R Narayanan and Nirmala Deshpande are some of the recipients of Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award.
- It is extremely important for today’s youth to understand the vision and the values that Rajiv Gandhi tried to propagate in the country to maintain unity in diversity of India
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Sadbhavana Diwas for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Sadbhavana Diwas represents peace, harmony and tranquillity in our country.
- Rajiv Gandhi became the Prime Minister of India after the assassination of his mother, former Prime Minister, Mrs Indira Gandhi.
- Rajiv Gandhi is the grandson of the first prime minister of India Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and son of former Prime Minister of India Mrs Indira Gandhi.
- Rajiv Gandhi had a vision of self-reliant India and make India an economic superpower and his policies and efforts were in the right direction.
- Establishment of MTNL in the year 1986, the establishment of Institutions such as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, the education system of the rural society of our country, establishment of national policy on education are some of the great efforts that Rajiv Gandhi propagated.
- Rajiv Gandhi’s contribution to the economic development of the country and maintaining the social and secular fabric of the nation is of great importance to the future of India.
- Across schools colleges and universities, the values that Rajiv Gandhi propagated is thought to children so that it impacts our future generation in a positive way.
- India is a country with more than 20 languages, 9 religions, different cultures and ethnical background and hence it is important to make people aware of the importance of peace and harmony in the country.
- Instances of 2002 Godhra riots, 2020 Delhi riots, 1984 Sikh riots are the reason why Sadbhavana Diwas should be celebrated to educate people about harmonious living in the country.
- Irrespective of whether people like Mr Rajiv Gandhi or not, the values that he represented stands as a testimony for years to come not just in India but on the international platform.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Sadbhavana Diwas
What is Sadbhavana Diwas?
Sadbhavana Diwas is celebrated on the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi to commemorate his efforts in terms of India’s economic development and social and communal harmony in the country.
What is Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana award?
Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award is an award given to different people from different walks of life for their contribution toward maintaining peace, propagating integration and communal harmony in India
Why is Sadbhavana Diwas important in India?
India has different religions and cultures and hence to propagate communal harmony, Sadbhavan Diwas is important
What is Rajiv Gandhi’s contribution to India?
During his tenure as the Prime Minister of India, Mr Rajiv Gandhi propagated peace and harmony in the country and enforced many laws in education and agricultural sector that has a positive impact on the country till date.