10 Lines on Road Trip: “Road trips are the equivalent of human wings.” – Victoria Erickson. A road trip is a lifetime experience for those who love to learn new things, explore different places, capture flavors of distant lands. It’s an experience that will help you enhance your learning and adaptability.
One can learn new things about a place from Google also. But the adventure and extra edge that a Road trip has, is very different from doing a web search on a site in the comfort of your home while relaxing in your soft couch. It’s the first-hand experience, and nothing can beat this.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Road Trip for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Preparing pre hand for a road trip is very important to avoid any inconvenience on the trip.
- One must pack their backpack with all personal necessities and things such as mobile chargers, power banks, torch, camera, a selfie-stick, extra batteries, and an extra pair of clothes.
- Research well about the climate of the place you are about to travel. Keep an umbrella or raincoat if it’s a rainy season.
- Pack your favorite snacks, so that you are saved from hunger.
- Carry some energy bars and energy drinks.
- Ensure you have packed all the essential and general medicines.
- Be very specific while selecting a destination for your road trip. It should be full of enjoyment and exploration.
- One can plan to have nature trails as this will allow having a close encounter with beautiful nature.
- Another idea can be to visit a historic place to enrich one’s knowledge of history.
- One can also plan a road trip to hill stations such as Dehradun, Manali, Lonavla, Otty etc.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Road Trip for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- While preparing for a road trip, learn about your destination thoroughly. Know all the facts and places to visit.
- Carry things like sunscreen, shades in case your goal is sunny always.
- While you have Google map for navigation, it is still advisable to carry hard copy of the plan, so that it is easy to refer anytime even if you are in the low network area.
- You may want to carry your gadgets such as tablets or Ipads, don’t forget to carry their chargers. Alternatively, one can also take a portable charger.
- Try to give a simple rule book so that you keep listing your observation and experiences and preserve it forever.
- One should ensure that all the memories are captured well from the trip, learn some photography for beautiful pictures.
- One should always remember safety first; keep track of the speed limits to be abided by the driver.
- Have screen-free time. While one is exploring a new place, it is essential to view it and not your gadgets, if not so then the trip may turn out futile.
- East India has amazing beautiful places to explore. To explore the hidden gems of northeastern India, a road trip of 2000 km is perfect. However, weather conditions can be challenging.
- A road trip to Leh via Manali is a very significant trip and offers a breathtaking view of the valley and villages on the way. Every sight is worth capturing.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Road Trip for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Road trips are the best way to explore the unknown within oneself but also around us. India has an uncountable number of places that offer nature at its best.
- Road trip helps us to experience adventure, thrill, and fun and explore the magnificent places around us.
- A road trip enables us to discover the beautiful interiors of homes which otherwise by airways or railways can never be done.
- An essential thing to keep in mind while packing for a road trip is one should ‘not overpack stuff. Packing should be aptly done.
- While packing, you should remember to carry necessities like medicines, chargers, portable chargers, extra batteries, a Swiss knife, suitable clothing.
- Research in detail about the destination you are travelling to and have features such as the best time to visit, local ritual, speed limit, weather conditions.
- If it’s a night journey, you must ensure that someone always engages with the driver to avoid the probability of a driver falling asleep.
- Ensure you have all the local contact numbers readily available in case of an emergency.
- One of the most beautiful coastal road trips is Kanyakumari to Chennai. And this provides a chance to ride over the glorious Pamban beach, with a spectacular view over the coastal line.
- One more beautiful road trip is Mumbai to Goa, which offers a fantastic green valley route and lush green belts especially if it is during or post-monsoon. However, one must be careful about the slippery roads and landslides.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Road Trip
What all should be checked before a road trip.
One must research thoroughly about the weather conditions, route map, local customs, and speed limits for the route to one’s destination and carry essential things for the trip.
What is the must-have for a road trip?
You must ensure that you are packing chargers of devices you are carrying. Ensure that the driver has is driving License in place. Also, ensure to take clothes suitable according to the weather condition.