10 Lines on Road Rage: Deaths due to road accidents have been spiralling across India and aggressive behaviour which is shown by the drivers of both four-wheeler and 2 wheeler is increasing every day. While there are plenty of reasons for this phenomenon, one of the biggest reason is lack of proper logistical infrastructure in the country. Overcrowded cities like Bangalore, Mumbai or Delhi is putting enormous pressure on the resources of the cities as well as on the mental health of people leading to such as aggressive behaviour which in turn leads to road rage.
This particular article on 10 lines on road rage we shall be covering various burning questions on road rage such as why does road rage take place, what is the amount of death in India because of road rage, how to control road rage in India and what are the steps taken by the government to reduce road rage in India.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Road Rage for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Irresponsible driving, over speeding and lack of respect for the vehicle traffic rules, can be termed as road rage
- While to some section of people in the society road rage might give adrenaline in rush, it can also cause fatal accidents to innocent victims
- Bad conditions of our roads such as potholes and narrow lanes are some of the reasons for road rage
- The importance of traffic control is very high in cities like Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai
- The number of accidents on road is far more than the number of deaths caused due to COVID-19 pandemic in the year 2020
- Road rage can also be caused due to misunderstandings between two drivers
- We should understand that accident can happen out of human errors and letting go of such incidents is important for people’s mental health
- Proper policies should be in place to reduce road accidents in the country
- Ministry of highways is usually responsible for road rage related deaths and fatalities in India
- Stringent rules should be enforced along with negative reinforcements such as hefty fines to reduce accidents due to road rage. Negative reinforcement is a technique where you threaten people with hefty fines or terminating driving licences if any sort of aggressive behaviour is shown in public.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Road Rage for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Getting aggressive is a common human tendency but if it crosses limits, it can prove to be fatal
- Aggressive nature on-road or while handling heavy machinery is like a car or a motorbike is a very bad habit
- In order to control road rage behaviour in India, traffic police need to implement traffic rules effectively and strictly
- One of the best-proven ways to reduce road accidents and traffic violation due to road rage is to levy hefty fine so that people are reluctant to behave aggressively in public
- Extreme psychopathic behaviour in public causing road race should be addressed by medical professionals rather than police personnel
- The tendency of aggressive behaviour on the public can have negative effects on children and gullible minds
- As a society, we need to set an example for our next generation and behave accordingly in public. Not every road rage is intentional and some cases might be purely due to external factors and these need to be categorised accordingly by law enforcing authorities
- Lack of proper road Infrastructure, pathetic public transportation systems and overcrowded cities are some of the reasons for road rage behaviour in India
- Switzerland and New Zealand are considered to be some of the most peaceful places on the planet when it comes to vehicle road rage
- The traffic violations and road rage related fatalities are highest in the city of Miami and Tokyo in United States of America and Japan respectively
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Road Rage for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- It is the basic human idiosyncrasy to get irritated and show aggressive behaviour in crowded areas
- India, being a tropical country, the average temperature here is more than 28 degree Celsius which can cause irritation to people while driving
- Statistics also suggest that road rage behaviour usually takes place between two different economic classes of people
- The economic divide in the country which is witnessed on our roads is considered to be a reason for road rage, in the bird’s point of view for aggressive behaviour
- Labour laws should be such that it does not violate the human rights of workers in factories and if it does, it will lead to the aggressive behaviour of that particular work in his personal life
- The gross happiness index is a mathematically calculated index that is used by countries like Bhutan to measure the standard of living and the amount of happiness a person experiences in the country
- In order to control road rage, COVID-19 pandemic has made us realise that work from home option is a feasible option for many businesses in the country
- The working hours in India should be drastically reduced like that of Japan so that people get enough time to take care of their mental health
- Aggressive behaviour shown on road can also be witnessed inside households which leads to domestic violence abuses
- Aggressive behaviour is not easy to curtail by law enforcement authorities and should be taken care of by psychologists and professionals. One of the effective ways to prevent accidents and abuses because of road rage is to cut out insurance coverage during accidents that are caused due to road rage
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Road Rage
Why is aggressive behaviour witnessed on Indian roads?
Irritation, overcrowded vehicular traffic and lack of proper infrastructure as some of the reasons why people get irritated and show aggressive behaviour on Indian roads
How to prevent road rage in India?
One of the effective ways to prevent an accident due to road rage in India is to levy hefty fines on people and conduct strict vigilance by the traffic police
Which city is known for its rash driving in the world?
Miami in the United States of America and Tokyo in Japan are considered to be cities with worst vehicle traffic violations
What does road rage behaviour say about our society?
From abroad point of you, road rage behaviour talks about lack of peace of mind and mental health in a society and this needs to be addressed with professional help