10 Lines on Problems Faced by Women in India: India is a powerful country and also famous all over the world is the largest democracy. However, women backwardness is also clearly seen in society. It is because of the personal issues, social issues and many rules against women.
In India, women are treated like a goddess. However, in this article, we are told about the problems faced by women in India which shows the opposite of the goddess concept. On one side, women are worshipped as a goddess, and on the other side, women are abused by the people. Check out the sets on 10 lines on problems faced by women in India.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Problems Faced By Women In India for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- There are still some rules and restrictions to women even though India is an independent country.
- The first and foremost issue that is facing by women is child marriages. It leads to the psychological, social, mental and physical issues for that young girl.
- Another problem is the acid attack. It happened many times in India. It is done with the intention of taking revenge on a girl by throwing acid.
- Rape is one of the most significant issues that are faced by women in India. It destroys the entire life of a girl or woman. According to statistics, it is one of the most common crimes on a girl or woman all over the world.
- In tribal areas, women are beaten to death after accused of practising witchcraft. It is one of the superstitions in India.
- Domestic violence is one of the issues in India that women are facing. A woman is insulted or beaten by her husband and her relatives in the home.
- Next issue is the dowry system. Until today, it is practising in India.
- One of the most prevalent issues is sexual harassment. It also includes touching women publicly, teasing her.
- Honour killing is one of the issues that are faced by women in India. A girl will be killed for marrying against the wish of her parents and relatives.
- Female foeticide is another biggest issue. Family members will kill a girl child in the mother’s womb. It is because they consider a girl is a burden to them.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Problems Faced By Women In India for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Women are nearly half of the population in India. This half of the population faces many issues.
- Women face gender discrimination from their childhood. Itis said that the boys are superior to the girls.
- Dowry deaths and bride burning are one of the significant issues in India.
- Typically issues start right from a girls birth. Family kills the girl child while expecting a boy child. It is called the female foeticide.
- Almost 75 per cent of Indian women are affected by domestic violence.
- Child marriages are one of the problems that women are facing in India. A young girl will be married at an early age.
- Literacy is another issue that women are facing in India. It is where a girl is supposed to household chores and are permitted at home.
- Women suffer from many issues that affect their health.
- Indian constitution says equal pay for equal work. But women workers are given more work and paid less.
- One of the main issues that women are facing in India is the lower-income class. It is because of lacking adequate nutritious food to the girls.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Problems Faced By Women In India for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Being a girl or woman is not easy. Issues hinder the growth of a country and makes the women feel inferior.
- Gender discrimination is one of the issues that women are facing in India. Women are not considered equal to men. Women are discriminated at the workplace, society and even at home.
- In some fo the rural areas, girls are still denied to education.
- Similarly, women don’t get paid as men equally. In some workplaces, women face exploitation and harassment by their superiors.
- Domestic violence happens more often in India. There comes, dowry system with domestic violence. Even it includes rape, genital mutilation, harassment and many more.
- The most significant problem that comes with being a girl or woman is being underestimated for knowledge and skills.
- Even simple and fundamental human rights are also a struggle for women in India.
- Women are an essential entity. It is because they have the power to shape the whole nation.
- However, women are strong enough to face many issues since birth.
- Throwing acid cases are still happening in India. It makes a dangerous environment for women.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On Problems Faced By Women In India
What are some of the issues that are faced by women in India?
Women are deprived of fundamental human rights. Some of the issues are dowry, domestic violence, acid cases, rape, harassment and many more issues that are faced by women in India.
What comes under domestic violence in India?
The forms that come under violence are sexual harassment, murder, rape, and domestic abuse.
What is meant by dowry death?
Dowry deaths refer to the deaths of young women who are murdered by the harassment of her husband and relatives.
What are the issues that are faced by a girl?
Some of the issues that are faced by a girl in India are:
- Financial exclusion
- Limited educational opportunities
- Poor medical care
- Insufficient access to sanitation facilities.