10 Lines on Pollution: Pollution is the process of making land, water, and air dirty by doing a lot of damage to the earth. Or we can say that Pollution is the introduction of impure and harmful substances into the environment. These harmful and impure substances are known as pollutants. These pollutants can be natural or can be man-made like, human wastes, ashes, trashes, or wastes runoff from the factories.
Pollution make our Earth very polluted and it results in spreading various diseases. The main type of pollution is air pollution, water pollution, and land pollution. Other pollution is noise pollution, radioactive pollution, and plastic pollution. Here you will get very useful information in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Pollution for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The meaning of Pollution is Dirt, Impure, or Defect
- Polluting means making something impure
- Pollution is damaging our mother earth in various ways
- There are mainly three types of pollution- air pollution, water pollution, and pollution
- Pollution spread various disease across the world
- When impure and harmful gases pollute the air, it is called air pollution
- When contaminated substances mix in the water, it is called water pollution
- Pollution is dangerous to the life of Humans
- Deforestation must be avoided to control pollution
- Planting more and more trees benefits the environment.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Pollution for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The addition of any impure substance in the form of solid, liquid, or gas to the environment is called pollution.
- Pollution can make the whole environment dirty by polluting the air, water, and land.
- The chemical particles also pollute the environment.
- Honking and loud volume sound create noise pollution which is very harmful to the ears
- When artificial fertilizers mixed with the soil, land pollution occurs.
- Throwing garbage in an open area pollutes the surroundings and results in spreading several diseases.
- Various Animals also suffer from pollution.
- The extraction of impure particles from factories pollutes the water.
- Improper sewage management causes pollution, we should cover the drainage pipes properly to protect the environment.
- Metals like Arsenic Mercury pollute the groundwater
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Pollution for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Pollution has affected nature very badly in many ways.
- Air pollution is responsible for the melting of Glaciers, which is disturbing the balance of nature.
- The increase in air pollution increases temperature across the globe.
- The excessive use of plastic products and polythene bags are one of the main reason for increasing pollution.
- The wastes and sewage water opens into the river and pollutes the river water with impure and harmful particles.
- We can follow Reuse, Reduce, and Recycle scheme to control the pollution.
- Cutting down the trees in huge numbers also tempering the balance of nature, more and more trees should be planted.
- Increasing the number of vehicles is the main reason for increasing air pollution.
- The excessive use of fertilizers and pesticides causes soil pollution and makes the soil infertile.
- Greenhouse gas emissions, such as methane and carbon dioxide, continue to drive global warming and pose a great threat to biodiversity and public health.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Pollution
What is Pollution
Pollution, also called environmental pollution, the introduction of any substance (solid, liquid, or gas) or any form of energy (such as heat, sound, or radioactivity) to the environment at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form.
What are the types of Pollution?
Mainly pollution is of three types, air pollution, water pollution, and land pollution. Radioactive pollution, noise pollution, and plastic pollution are also some type of pollution.methan
What is Air Pollution
When the harmful and impure gases like methane and CO2 mixed into the air, and pollute the air, this is called air pollution. Air pollution is very harmful to every creature on earth.
How can we control Pollution?
We can control pollution in several ways like planting more trees, proper management of sewage and drainage systems, using CNG vehicles, reducing the usage of plastics, etc.