10 Lines on Parrot: Parrots are the beautiful birds belonging to the category of 390 species with a presence in tropical regions all over the world. The scientific name of the parrot is known as Psittaciformes. Parrots are one of the favorite pets for the people. As per the statistics, there are almost 15 million parrots.
Parrots are known for their intelligence birds. Parrots are the only birds that eat with their feet. Almost all the parrot species have a curved beak and are attractive. They have the ability to communicate with people by imitating them. In this article, check out the sets of ten lines on the parrot. In this article, check out the sets of ten lines on parrots.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Parrot for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Parrots have a curved beak and have colorful feathers. These parrots live in warm tropical regions.
- The lifespan of parrot is nearly 15 to 80 years.
- Parrots can lay two to eight eggs. These eggs are white in color and round in shape.
- Parrot species are omnivorous. Parrot’s diet includes insects, fruits, seeds, and many more.
- There are about 390 species of parrots. Almost 30 species are popularly called Cockatoos. The other groups of species are true parrots and New Zealand parrots.
- The color and shape of parrots differ from the species and regions. Cockatoos have grey, white and black feathers.
- Almost 33 percent of the world’s parrot population face extinction and rare.
- The feathers of parrots contain anti-bacterial compounds. These compounds produce color brightness and effects.
- The size of the parrot can be as large as 9 feet. Some of the parrot’s species can weight up to 1 to 4 kg.
- Female parrots and male parrots look similar. However, male parrots are green with a reddish and yellowish beak. Nonetheless, female parrots are blue in color with a black beak. The female parrots have a shining head and attractive.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Parrot for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Parrots can form a group of 30 to 35 birds. They communicate together by shaking their tail. Also, they make some sounds in a group.
- Parrots live in hot regions. Also, Australia, Asia, Africa, and some parts of Central America are the home for the parrots.
- The chick of the parrot takes one to four years to be a full group up adult parrot.
- Parrots are known as intelligent birds. Thus, parrots can find their mating partner easily for life.
- It is believed that parrots have evolved from the category of oviraptorosaur. These are almost 55 million years ago.
- The breeding pair of parrots build a nest in trees. And they remain close during the non-breeding season, even after joining another flock of parrots.
- Parrots have a higher learning capacity when compared to other birds. Thus, parrots can e trained to count and to identify things, persons, and many more.
- Since many ages, parrots have been getting featured in religion, art, and stories of many cultures that show the importance of the bird in human life.
- Parrots look beautiful, but sometimes they become more aggressive in nature. Even parrots can bite that can cause injuries.
- The colorful feathers of parrot are used in many ceremonies for decoration and communities all over the world.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Parrot for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Parrots are popularly known as intelligent and naughty birds. These are found in hot regions and countries.
- Almost 390 species of parrots have been found in the world.
- Parrots are of different colors, but their eggs are all white.
- The shorter lifespan of an average parrot is up to 18 years. Then again, the longer lifespan of parrots is up to 80 to 100 years.
- Parrots are popularly green in color and have a curved beak.
- Parrots can fly at very high speeds. They are omnivorous and eat flowers, seeds, and fruits.
- The parrots are the only organisms that eat food with feet.
- Parrots can imitate the voice of humans, and they can be trained to speak. Also, the parrot’s voice is very thick.
- Parrots build their houses on trees and usually fly in herds.
- Parrots can easily identify numbers, persons, and objects.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Parrot
What is the length of a parrot?
Usually, the length of a parrot will be 9 to 100 cms
What is a group of parrots known?
A group of parrots is known as the company, flock, or pandemonium.
Do parrots eat eggs?
Parrots can eat eggs. Eggs are organic food. Thus, they are great for parrots. It is because eggs lack sugar and carbohydrates. Eggs are high in nutrients, which are beneficial to parrots.
What are the interesting facts about parrots
Most of the parrot species live in tropical areas. They have a curved beak with strong feet. They are brightly colored and are attractive. Parrots are popularly known as the most intelligent bird species.
Do all the parrot’s talk?
All parrots can talk. Parrots are one of the few birds that are considered as ‘vocal learners’. It means parrots can imitate everyone.