10 Lines on Parents: Parents are God-given precious gifts for children. Parents are both Mother and Father who have brought us to this world and nurture us with eternal affection and love since childhood. Parents take care, advice, and teach us through our journey as infants, children, teenagers, and at the early stages of Adulthood.
Even if they face trouble and live in scarcity, they will never let us face any tough situations. We remain indebted to our parents, and we must be with them and take care of them during their need for time.
Parents work hard and make sacrifices to ensure we get all the necessary resources that aid us in our overall development, such as mental, physical, financial, social, and educational. We should never denounce the role and value of parents in our life.
Here, we have provided ten lines on Parents in English to help you formulate paragraph writings and essays on this topic as well to assist you during competitive exams and G.K. quizzes.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Parents for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Parents are the most beautiful and valuable God-given gifts in our lives.
- They play an immense role in the physical, mental, social, educational, and financial development.
- Parents teach and guide us on the right path and differentiate between the right and wrong things in life.
- Grandparents are also considered as parents in our life.
- They listen to our problems and help us make the right life choices.
- They do everything to keep us happy and protect us from any harm that befalls us.
- A mother protects and takes care of the child while a father guides and teaches the child.
- Parents work hard to provide us with proper education and everything in life.
- They feel proud and happy when they see us attain success in life.
- Parents are our guardians, and we must respect them as a Godly figure.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Parents for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Parents are second God figures who are living with us in our life.
- Parents can be biologically or legally related to a person.
- People who preceded us by two to three generations are also considered as Parents. Thus, Grandparents are also considered as Parents.
- Parents teach skills and knowledge and guide us on the right path.
- Parents always wish to see their children reach the highest place in society and life.
- They are the shadows of our behaviors, and we display the reflections of our parents.
- Parents listen to all our problems, work hard, and provide us with the best resources.
- No matter what we do in life, parents will never develop feelings of hatred in their minds.
- Parents do everything, even beyond their capacity and sacrifice only to make their child happy.
- We have to serve them, respect them, and obey them and become good children they want.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Parents for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Parents are a child’s first teacher and mentor, and aid in the overall development of the children.
- The spontaneous and serene love of parents cannot be compared to any other attachment.
- Parents teach their children to learn and experience the knowledge that aids their overall development and molds them to become a well-behaved and civilized human being.
- They are the pillars of our lives because we can speak, walk, and differentiate between the wrong and right.
- Parents are the roof in our life, who protect and save us through difficult times and aid us in becoming an independent and self-reliant person.
- Parents are role models in our lives and influence, motivate, and encourage us in every aspect of our life.
- Parents make a tremendous sacrifice to keep us happy and provide us with necessities, and every child must take care of their parents through their life.
- A few parents have adopted children, i.e., they are not the birth givers but raise and take care of the kids are their own.
- However, Surrogacy is another way a third person gives birth to a couple’s child, thus making them as parents.
- A Father is a key figure who guides and teaches us about things in life while a Mother takes care and protects us from all harm and danger.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Parents
Why are parents important in our life?
Parents protect and save us through difficult times and aid us in becoming an independent and self-reliant person. They are our role models and influence, motivate, and encourage us in every aspect of our life.
Can people who are not biologically related be considered as parents?
Yes, parents can be biologically or legally related to a person.
Cna Grandparents be considered as parents?
It is known that people who preceded us by two to three generations are also considered as Parents. Thus, Grandparents are also considered as Parents.
What is the role of parents in our life?
Parents work hard and make sacrifices to ensure we get all the necessary resources that aid us in our overall development, such as mental, physical, financial, social, and educational.