10 Lines on Ordinance Factories Day: Consistently, 18 March is praised as the Ordnance Factory Day in India. OFB is the world’s biggest government-worked creation association and the most established association in India.
Shri C S Vishwakarma, IOFS, has assumed control over charge as the Director-General of Ordnance Factories (DGOF) and Chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB).
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Ordinance Factories Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- The Ordnance Factories’ Day is seen on the eighteenth of March each year.
- The creation of India’s most established Ordnance Factory, which is at Cossipore of Kolkata, was begun in 1802.
- This day is commended by showing the rifles, weapons, cannons, ammunition etc. In displays all over India.
- This festivals begins with a procession, and the presentation will likewise show the photos of different mountaineering endeavours.
- The Day is viewed as an occasion to affirm the Ordnance Board’s commitment to the country, by methods for guaranteeing excellent items for India’s military.
- This day is seen by displaying the significant weapons fabricated in the industrial facilities.
- The foundation of India’s Defense creation, Indian Ordnance Factories, was initiated on eighteenth March 1802.
- The day begins with the showcase of firearms, ammo, rifles, ordnance, and so forth in displays all over India.
- A few exercises are coordinated on the day, introduced by the industrial facility representatives.
- Normally the shows of celebration are available to all.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Ordinance Factories Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- The Ordnance Factories Day is commended each year on eighteenth March to stamp the first arms plant’s establishment at Kolkata in 1802.
- It is commended with extraordinary enthusiasm in all the arms production lines of India.
- The festival incorporates banner lifting by the plant’s senior supervisor and from that point promise by labourers to serve the country.
- Various classes, board conversations, and meetings are also coordinated on efficiency and quality on Ordnance Factories Day.
- A show of arms industrial facility items like little arms, aeroplane weapons, firearms, rockets, military vehicles are orchestrated all workers.
- Ordnance industrial facilities day festivity joins together and brings a sensation of harmony among the labourers.
- On the event, a few social government assistance exercises are coordinated for workers.
- The occasion is coordinated by staff, labourers, and officials of the particular plants and the agents of worker’s organisations and affiliations.
- Various honours function is also coordinated to encourage the workers for their exceptional assistance.
- Ordnance Factories Board has founded different classes of a grant like Ayudh Bhusan, Ayudh Ratna, Ayudh Shri, Ayudh Devi and so on
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Ordinance Factories Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 helps the students study in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- The arms production lines day festivity means to honour the most established mechanical manufacturing plant run by the Government of India, the Ordnance Factory Board.
- The Ordnance Factories Day festivity likewise incorporates the procession function alongside banner lifting.
- The procession function alluded as ‘Prabhat Pheri’ incorporates metal band which plays pleasant tunes of Ordnance Factory Song as a festivity piece.
- The presentation show of guns, rifles, firearms, and guns at different arms processing plants across India is regularly open to all people.
- Various systems are arranged during the occasions on Ordnance Factories Day to modernise the plants’ present cross country.
- The day is likewise celebrated by leading procession service by the weapons plants’ authorities cross country.
- The social exercises like singing, moving, and band execution is additionally being coordinated as a piece of festivity of Ordnance Factories Day.
- The festival helps us the obligation to remember committed officials and workers who assume a fundamental part of the nation’s security.
- The festival additionally represents the significance of Ordnance Factory Board which is likewise viewed as the nation’s “Fourth Arm of Defense.”
- One of the Ordnance Factories Day festivity targets is to make consciousness of arms and ammo being produced at the manufacturing plants among the overall population.
FAQ’s on Ordinance Factories Day
What does Ordnance Factory do?
It is occupied with research, advancement, creation, testing, promoting and coordinating an item range in the regions of air, land and ocean frameworks.
What number of arms industrial facility are there?
41 Ordnance Factories Geological Spread. There are 41 Ordnance Factories topographically circulated everywhere on the nation at 24 unique areas. A visual thought of how our manufacturing plants and central command are disseminated can be had from our area map.