10 Lines on Nature: Everything that we see and feel around us such as trees, plants, animals, the aroma of flowers, the sweetness of fruit, and any other products that are manufactured by the earth is collectively called Nature. It’s a non-returnable blessing to mankind. Nature can also be mentioned as the phenomenon which takes place around us daily like the flowing of water, the sense of cold air, and the birds chirruping we hear. Healthy and wealthy nature is very important for the well-being of humans. However, it can also show you its worst negative side. If you want the best from nature, just give it the best you can.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Nature for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Nature is what we see and feel around us.
- Nature is like our mother who never scolds us unless we do anything wrong.
- I am happy to interact with nature and also happy to be a part of this earth.
- The nature is very attractive and full of my favorite green color.
- It provides us the air to breathe, the water to drink, the soil to make a home, and the land to stay.
- Nature gives us fruits, vegetables, and grains to eat.
- We should enjoy nature without disturbing its balance.
- Nature is a precious and notable gift given to us by god.
- Nature is our best friend. We should do plantation and nurturing to keep it healthy.
- We must keep our nature healthy, and peaceful.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Nature for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Nature is beautiful enough to keep our minds fresh every time.
- Whenever I feel sad or distress, I expose myself to nature.
- I have learned the importance of various things that nature provides us.
- I love and enjoy it when the bird sings. I love to hear them.
- I love snapping nature, especially when it’s raining or thundering.
- Nature’s beauty keeps a good impression of anything in our minds.
- We should take care of nature to keep the balance in the environment.
- We should not play with ecological balance and wait for the consequence to happen.
- Nature is as caring as our mother. It’s always sweet and adorable like her.
- We must not suppress nature against the advancement of technology.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Nature for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Nature is concentrated with millions of living species around the globe.
- As nature is growing, it is giving birth to new species.
- The crude oil and its product which are intensively used in our daily routine are provided by the big-hearted nature.
- We must understand there is nothing in the world as worthy as nature.
- No artificial intelligence or a human-invented machine can ever provide what nature can.
- Any non-living can do nothing without the influence of nature. There is no use of a fan where there is no air.
- Nature has helped millions of writers to weave their poetry by influencing the way we see or feel something.
- Nature keeps us stimulated and healthy by sharing its nutrients to us.
- We should always keep our nature clean and beautiful. We can take further initiative to enhance its beauty.
- There are many wrong decisions made by my government in some private sectors which is against the well-being of nature, like the case of Dehing Patkai in Assam, India. Let’s speak together against them.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Nature
What things come under nature?
The air we breathe, the water we drink, the land we live upon, the soil we use to build our houses, and the fruit and vegetables we eat, all comes under nature. There are some untouchable things which can only be felt like the beauty of hills, the aroma of flowers, and the taste of fruits, etc.
How is nature beneficial to us?
Nature gives us every important thing for us to survive as a human being, thus it is beneficial to us.
What can be its bad consequence?
There are some negative sides to nature also. Tampering with nature may lead you to its bad consequence. These are earthquakes, Tsunami, Flood and Drought, etc.
How can we keep our nature healthy?
We can keep our nature healthy by properly nourishing them. We can take steps toward planting more plants and trees to keep our nature-rich.